Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ixt
    replied
    Most people who voiced vote midoent is mostly due to lurk. As he has talked I want to see those responses.

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    Voting to save my own skin. Plus he voted for me.
    vote willby

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    unvote ixt

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    unvote midoent FOR NOW

Leave a comment:

• Soilderz
    replied
    vote rodney

for no other reason then actually putting a vote on someone and also he seemed aggressive in the first post!

Leave a comment:

• Soilderz
    replied
    Originally posted by midoent View Post
    Gotta vote someone. Last game was your first mafia game? As a host it would be tempting to make you mafia this game.
    Let me just make this clear lol,

the host doesn't choose the roles for the players, he randomizes them.

also unvote midoent

I will feel bad about voting someone out the first day but it has to happen, let me check the players list

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    what possible halfwit reasoning would you give a cop (who does not know his sanity and could be outing himself to a godfather) to roleclaim to you after night 1?

you are a complete bozo at this game. but then, you played ridiculously scummy last game and turned out vanilla. your move does scream godfather playing it high risk, high reward early in the game, but I sort of doubt you have the mental capacity to even think of that, much less pull it off.

i am inclined to vote for midoent as the guy is clearly inactive just like last game, and even when he did post it was nothing worth reading and just complete out of left field nonsense. we have nothing to go on so killing off the slow among us seems fine to me. if he posts and has something worthwhile to say, I am open to changing this, especially if someone else makes a scummy mistake.

vote midoent
    OK. I was new last game and mafia. So you wanted me to post constructive posts on how to defeat mafia? I'm not at that level yet

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    ok, making clearer what u meant seems more reasonable so i give u a nod for that but still as ur not identified cant trust anyone as i have learned from wick lolol

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    They aren't new mafia players from what I gather It's more tempting to get the new guy try different game roles.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    your logic here is saying i was just a townie last game so MORE likely to not be a townie this game. and my reply (which is justified with the amount of info) is why dont u mention zeebu and soilderz too, who also were townies and just on me?

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    not any real logic right now but since its day 1 ill cut u some slack

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    Zeebu or soilderz? Trying to distract?

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    Gotta vote someone. Last game was your first mafia game? As a host it would be tempting to make you mafia this game.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    if your logic here is with a different host the roles would be jumbled, u dont also question soilderz or zeebu who were likewise townies? ur on my radar regardless if ur new to the game or not, but doesnt mean my vote is fixed just yet

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    lol. k following that logic ill say vote midoenthe was mafia last game. smart eh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X