replied
    I say we need more role claims

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Exalt, the Town's Vigilante is dead.

Day 5 begins.

Mod Info:
    I expect to hear a little more from (almost) everyone, especially Undercut and Zeebu.

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    One more thing, I encourage the town to believe that we have 2 mafia left rather than 1. Last game was town victory with 4 mafia, makes more sense to make it harder for the town this game.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    ill believe u if this night phase if mido doesnt die, but then again IF u are what u say, mafia will simply go for someone else most likely. and i guess so, i am not too well informed of what the tracker role provides for town but for sure a good thing, oh well its all learning experience. and to point out to everyone else, the accusations of exalt state rodney to be MAFIA ROLEBLOCKER, i forgot to mention. the night phase will have us more information to work off of

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by ixt View Post
    So ur saying chances are biet protected Rodney before and then himself when u tried to shoot him?
    So if its pieced together, it would make sense why biet would protect Rodney because he is the GODFATHER, leader of mafia then biet suspected he himself was in danger....hmmmm
    Also Rodney wanted the tracker to check him. This could be a sign that he knew FULL WELL he would get an ideal result back, because the godfather is investigation-immune (this entire rant is under the assumption there is even a godfather in play, leader of mafia)

Can you just post everything in one post so its easier to quote?..

Let me point out more of the holes in this story you and exalt are fabricating here to manipulate town

Your first quotes would be impossible. Why would Biet protect a townie? Also how could Biet protect himself the night he was tracked to Willby by Midoent?
    You contradict yourself completely here, the godfather wouldnt need doctors protection, Godfathers cant be killed in night phase remember exalts whole reasoning on why i must have survived his vigi shots? This is why i have no idea why you guys think im mafia scum lord, I'm the fucking backup doctor and i waited to claim this long to stay alive and protect town.

Second quote, I wanted the tracker to follow me at night so i could lead him to watching me protect someone at night and another townie would be able to vouch for my actions. You understand a tracker doesnt investigate right? It watches where someone visits in the night. Unfortunately Exalt wasnt the target and i didnt get the save so it was all for nothing anyways. Tracker can follow me tonight if they want, ill be protecting midoent

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    oh wait, good point. i completely forgot about the fact it was BIET who killed willby, i was too focused on the roleblocking aspect lmao. scratch that under ISNT clear but rodney most likely needs to go.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    so undercut is clear UNDER THE ASSUMPTION that there is 3 mafia with the sk, as it is impossible for willby to have died, unless of the strongman role.
    what are you talking about? mido said biet visited willby the night he died.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    so undercut is clear UNDER THE ASSUMPTION that there is 3 mafia with the sk, as it is impossible for willby to have died, unless of the strongman role.

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    if I don't make it last bit of info: willby's last action was blocking undercut

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Tonight will be very telling. I am connected with a source that will guide us one way or another, depending on how the night plays out for me. I'll post more on it tomorrow if I make it through the night.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    RoDNeY dont get me wrong ur initial impressions and vibes i received appeared like a townie wrongly accused, but piecing together Exalt's claim and what came up as BIET's role, ive pretty much returned to square one in doubt of your nurse vengeful claim.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Also Rodney wanted the tracker to check him. This could be a sign that he knew FULL WELL he would get an ideal result back, because the godfather is investigation-immune (this entire rant is under the assumption there is even a godfather in play, leader of mafia)

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    So if its pieced together, it would make sense why biet would protect Rodney because he is the GODFATHER, leader of mafia then biet suspected he himself was in danger....hmmmm

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    So ur saying chances are biet protected Rodney before and then himself when u tried to shoot him?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    As to how the roles appear to me, seems like the mod does not appreciate roles that have absolutely no ability, I'm hazarding a guess that everyone has some sort of skill, no matter how small. If exalt's claim is true, mafia has a cop, doc, and roleblocker? Thinking more about it, exalt would appear more pro-town on second thought. With his skill of the game, if he claimed vigi KNOWING FULL WELL if he was mafia it was impossible to create a double death, why would he make himself a point of focus, especially from the start of the game? Exalt to address your small suspicion on me: remember my play at the start of the game? Only realistic explanation IF I WERE MAFIA would be the godfather and not a goon, but I am neither of those. Nobody else is giving me immediate doubts (mido for sure is clear) so ill be deciding how rodney and exalt will play out next.
    Honestly, I'm not even looking at you until Rodney is gone. He's not a vengeful nurse who can protect himself an unlimited amount of times. It's just not true, and BIET being Mafia Doc explains why Rodney wouldn't die the first two nights and BIET wouldn't die the third. Let's see what happens the 4th.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X