X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missa
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Also, if it was real and you didn't protect WillBy N2 after his claim lynched scum, and you legit protected yourself instead, then you really do deserve the lynch you'll be getting for your play. There's no excuse for that type of bad play unless you are scum.
    I have to agree with this -- I can't understand why you'd not protect Will KNOWING he was gonna eat it over the info he provided and that he was a good source of info for town.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    WillBy told me. It doesn't even matter what field did though, because nurses cannot protect themselves. If so, then Soilderz would have protected himself N1 as well. It's pretty obvious. You just didn't think your fake claim through well enough, even though you took 2 full days to come up with it. Also, if it was real and you didn't protect WillBy N2 after his claim lynched scum, and you legit protected yourself instead, then you really do deserve the lynch you'll be getting for your play. There's no excuse for that type of bad play unless you are scum.

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Also, quit getting hung up on thinking that nurses and doctors are never able to protect themselves because i 100% am. It says it right in my writeup, and im sure soilderz had the option to protect himself N1 aswell. Generalizing games youve played in the past means nothing when it comes to the current game. Didnt willby even admit that he protected himself expecting to be killed?

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    There's also one more huge inconsistency in Rodney's story. Night 2, Field roleblocked Rodney, and I shot at Rodney. Rodney would not have been able to protect himself even when I fiS allowed a nurse to do so. Roleblocker takes precedence, so Rodney should have died. Also, any town protective role would have protected WillBy on Night 2 after he got scum lynched with his claim, not themselves. Also, IF doctors and nurses could actually protect themselves in this game, then Soilderz would have protected himself Night 1. He shouldn't have died in that case.

Simply put, Rodney is a liar. His story doesn't add up. It was a nice try though. After BIET, Rodney is the correct lynch, and if he really isn't lying, it's likely 5-1 tomorrow anyway, so two more chances to lynch scum regardless. If you're worried about his vengeful modifier, we just let ixt be the final vote, since he claims he's bulletproof. He can confirm it that way and remove a huge what-if problem player in Rodney in one swoop. Easy solution.
    Ive looked through this entire thread and havent found one confirmation that Field Roleblocked me on N2, which is funny because i had a successful action. The only reference to field roleblocking me is you randomly coming out and saying after fields death that you "recently learned that field roleblocked rodney". How exactly did you recentlyt learn that field "roleblocked" me after he had already died the night phase beforehand? Thats like if i came out right now and said that I recently learned that willby blocked missa last night.

Sounds like a lie to me, youre trying to manipulate the situation into your favor for townies that wont bother looking it up

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    There's also one more huge inconsistency in Rodney's story. Night 2, Field roleblocked Rodney, and I shot at Rodney. Rodney would not have been able to protect himself even when I fiS allowed a nurse to do so. Roleblocker takes precedence, so Rodney should have died. Also, any town protective role would have protected WillBy on Night 2 after he got scum lynched with his claim, not themselves. Also, IF doctors and nurses could actually protect themselves in this game, then Soilderz would have protected himself Night 1. He shouldn't have died in that case.

Simply put, Rodney is a liar. His story doesn't add up. It was a nice try though. After BIET, Rodney is the correct lynch, and if he really isn't lying, it's likely 5-1 tomorrow anyway, so two more chances to lynch scum regardless. If you're worried about his vengeful modifier, we just let ixt be the final vote, since he claims he's bulletproof. He can confirm it that way and remove a huge what-if problem player in Rodney in one swoop. Easy solution.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    I dont believe Rodney here. Imo, he's likely fake claiming. He could have asked the tracker to watch him tonight, not because he's town nurse, but because he's the Mafia Roleblocker. There's still no reason why he didn't claim earlier, since what's the point of a nurse not claiming when at least two PRs already claimed, and the nurse failed to protect anyone all game?

Rodney, you protected yourself N2 you say? It would have helped town 1000x more if you died instead of WillBy. Because you didn't claim when you should have, you now forced the tracker to claim. You also failed to protect the obvious target in WillBy, since he had tracker info. Let's also not forget, Doctors and Nurses cannot protect themselves. It's a staple of the game for a reason. You protecting yourself N2 over WillBy was maybe the dumbest decision possible if you weren't lying here, and protecting me instead of WillBy N3 was also pointless and only done to prevent my flip causing suspicion on you. If you really are the nurse, you played solely for self protection and essentially helped scum in the process. There's no reason to believe your story, so you're extremely lucky about BIET today.

There needs to be a forced mass claim immediately imo. Missa, BIET, and Undercut need to claim ASAP. There's no town reason not to with at least 2, maybe 3 town PRs having claimed already.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    no response from BIET, its pretty much an admit mafia from my view.

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Did you miss my entire post above where i claimed and gave my night actions?? Ya big dummy
    Yeah, I probably had a reply halfway typed out and left it sit and then finished it later and didn't see anyone posted during the in between :P MY BAD, MAN

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by Missa View Post

Well, I had to ask! I don't think you'd risk role claiming and all that other stuff. This is basically just me hopefully trusting Will from the grave so his death results in two baddies getting out.
    I still also feel strongly about following Exalt's lead with Rodney, now that he has given a reason. I'm not entirely sure he is a vigilante, but considering how (understandably) angry he has been over failing to get kills literally every night, I can't help but give his thoughts on it some credit.

Also, did I miss something or has Rodney failed to address a reason why he thinks he may not have died TWICE when shot at? Anything you'd like to claim before you end up lynched, next?

Vote: BIET

FOR WILLBY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did you miss my entire post above where i claimed and gave my night actions?? Ya big dummy

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Originally posted by midoent View Post
    Willby gave me the name BIET. I went over his posts he was like the 6th or 7th person to vote for the_paul which could've been a vote to steer away suspicion. I had doubts but trusted willby's experience in this game.

OK, either I am lying and am scum thus you all can lynch me whenever or I am telling the truth and will probably killed at night.
    Well, I had to ask! I don't think you'd risk role claiming and all that other stuff. This is basically just me hopefully trusting Will from the grave so his death results in two baddies getting out.
    I still also feel strongly about following Exalt's lead with Rodney, now that he has given a reason. I'm not entirely sure he is a vigilante, but considering how (understandably) angry he has been over failing to get kills literally every night, I can't help but give his thoughts on it some credit.

Also, did I miss something or has Rodney failed to address a reason why he thinks he may not have died TWICE when shot at? Anything you'd like to claim before you end up lynched, next?

Vote: BIET

FOR WILLBY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    my gut feeling is BIET is gonna end up like turban last game, dam staffers are too busy with other stuffs.

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    Correction: One other reason willby gave me the name biet

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    one other reason willby gave me for voting Biet is that he was a lot more active the previous game

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Originally posted by midoent View Post
    Ok I'm gonna come out of the shadows. I am the tracker who strategized with willby. He was the one I was most sure was a townie. And he gave me two very good targets on night 2 and 3.

Night 1: soilderz stayed home.
    Night 2: voth visited field. I was pretty sure he was mafia but turned out to be a SK. Oh well town is closer to victory.
    Night 3: Biet visited Willby.

vote BIET
    in response to Missa. willby guided him with who to check, mido did not do it on his own accord.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    this indeed is juicy info. thank god more people are stepping up. hmm then BIET is outed today looks like, and i believe the info (unless someone else has something to say otherwise) since willby was fairly confident in the info given to him. secondly, as i previously voiced before my read on mido is that sure he still is somewhat quiet, but from the intro of the game he is giving me a more pro-town vibe compared to the previous game. personally, i feel like either the nurse claim is false, or the vigi claim itself. sorry exalt just putting it out there to somewhat question the vigi claim athough u seemingly attempted to provide the most info for analysis. But, i dont think this phase is up for that discussion just quite yet.

vote BIET

Leave a comment:

Working...
X