Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• midoent
    replied
    Willby gave me the name BIET. I went over his posts he was like the 6th or 7th person to vote for the_paul which could've been a vote to steer away suspicion. I had doubts but trusted willby's experience in this game.

OK, either I am lying and am scum thus you all can lynch me whenever or I am telling the truth and will probably killed at night.

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by midoent View Post
    Ok I'm gonna come out of the shadows. I am the tracker who strategized with willby. He was the one I was most sure was a townie. And he gave me two very good targets on night 2 and 3.

Night 1: soilderz stayed home.
    Night 2: voth visited field. I was pretty sure he was mafia but turned out to be a SK. Oh well town is closer to victory.
    Night 3: Biet visited Willby.

vote BIET
    This is juicy information

Time to get this out there

I am Town Nurse (Vengeful)

I find it pretty poetic for fis to make the nurse vengeful in wake of a doctors death. I am the backup doctor and have been protecting since N2. My role was in effect after soldierz died N1.
    First time playing with a vengeful modifier but from how its described is that if i get lynched i kill whoever makes the deciding vote. A little OP if you ask me since i could just protect myself every night and then have a chance to take scum with me if im lynched but i doubt fis predicted soil dying N1 and my role being in play for the entire game.
    I even slightly hinted towards it last day phase hoping town would catch on without me having to all out claim.

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

its in towns best interest for me to hold off on claiming for as long as possible, pushing me to claim will be the death of town

N1: Vanilla no action
    N2: Protect Myself
    N3: Protect Exalt

This is why i thought it was so funny when exalt came out with this grand reveal that i would be the Godfather. If you actually are a Town Vigi and shot at me both night 1 and night 2 i can explain N2 since i was protecting myself but N1 i have no clue what would have stopped your action on me which is why i began to think maybe there is a busdriver out there.
    After you claimed Vigi i was unsure on how to read it. At first i thought you were the SK if voth would had actually flipped Psych. The fact Voth flipped town almost confirmed maybe you are the vigi and those were real results. I do agree with Undercut saying having 3 killing roles capable of killing on N1 is a little insane. I assumed you would be targetted tonight and i was hoping i could block it and have the tracker follow me to you to verify.
    Didn't really go as planned there as willby ended up dying but im assuming they were scared of his multi role capabilities.
    I wanted to hold off on claiming for as long as i physically could because i know i become a target after coming out with my role. I can protect myself each night and survive the mafia but if im not blocking actual kills im useless.

Now if you guys will finally hop off my nuts i have business to attend to
    Either midoent is the real tracker or he is scum trying to come out and claim tracker before the real one does now that Willby can't verify who is who. Biet, do you have a counter to these claims?

Vote: Biet

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Originally posted by midoent View Post
    Ok I'm gonna come out of the shadows. I am the tracker who strategized with willby. He was the one I was most sure was a townie. And he gave me two very good targets on night 2 and 3.

Night 2: voth visited field. I was pretty sure he was mafia but turned out to be a SK. Oh well town is closer to victory.

vote BIET
    So are we to believe that you JUST SO HAPPENED to target the person that killed Will the night of his death? Out of everyone left that could be bad, you were that lucky? Why did you choose BIET of all people to target that night? Hmm.

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    im probably dead tonight but this seemed dead so wanted to add a bit of something.

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied

vote BIET

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Well, I shot at BIET, and I got an unsuccessful message... again. Honestly, after that, i'm 100% checked out of this game. There's no reason at all that multiple killing roles are in this game, yet nobody actually dies to them. Roles like WillBy's don't exist in normal mafia for a reason, and players with protection abilities cannot protect themselves in normal mafia for a reason. Why do I even have a role if nobody can actually die to it? What is the point? I mine as well have been a vanilla townie.

VOTE: Rodney

Do whatever you want from here. All the active players are gone except me and ixt, and if he is scum, then I'm the last active townie left. I won't hold my breath as to what happens from here on out, because it's obvious my role is useless, and any town left are useless inactives as well. I'm guessing Rodney won't even be lynched today, and he will win the game over it. When scum can simply win by lynching all active players due to so many lurkers, and roles are made 100% useless by the game balance, then what is the point? I don't even care anymore at this point. I just want this game to end.
    u have my word, i am VT at the start, i am VT now. lets see, u shot at BIET...im fairly certain theres no possible way for any more power roles to exist over those that were mentioned, otherwise fiS really has to review how she organized this game. im rather interested in analyzing what possibly could have happened last night. out of the very slightest chance willby roleblocked you before his dying breath, but i think that idea is just stupid (since he already used his investigation ability, and then protecting ability). UNLESS fiS just straight up put all VT's with bulletproof, but BIET hasnt said much and id like him to speak up regarding recent developments. It's fairly interesting now what BIET's role could possibly be, but this is entirely under the assumption u DID take a shot at BIET. at this point, i think the so-called informant of willby needs to step up and risk it all at the table. we are limited in info now and only have info on exalt's strong suspicion on rodney and following his failed action on BIET. if no further info surfaces, i might also have no choice and only vote rodney, but ill wait. Mido is just playing the "oh i dont know how to play" card, undercut previously voiced support to vote rodney out (i think?) Missa randomly resurfaced at quite the interesting point so id like to hear her opinion too. Zeebu has yet to weigh in too, since due to everyone's experience he is unable to play that same card mido is running.

Directed to all remaining townies: If you care the least bit for a town win, THEN CONTRIBUTE AND FIND WHOS THE LURKERS AMONG US. if not, we're sitting ducks.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    with whos remaining, i want to listen to rodney still tho, as us 3 are considerably the remaining active people when the rest are dead af. even if rodney is scum, id probably move for searching for whos the lurker scum out there.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    if that happens, directly asking the mod fiS can town forfeit? game isnt fun then.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by ixt View Post
    Our ideal situation is 6v2. But we should be prepped in the worst case 5v3. Also Exalt u decided not to use your "claimed" ability?
    It's likely 6-2, but with the inactives basically not existing at all and not even paying attention or trying to help win the game for town, I don't see any reason to think town will win. If it was 5-3, then a mislynch today loses the game. If not, then a mislynch tomorrow loses the game. Since nothing I shoot at ever dies, a mislynch today means 4-2 tomorrow. Town has 2 chances left essentially. I'm not moving from Rodney, so IDGAF what anyone else does today. Honestly, I might play like the rest of the players do and make this my final post for the day, since that's all that's required in the rules. Good luck talking to yourself ixt.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Well, I shot at BIET, and I got an unsuccessful message... again. Honestly, after that, i'm 100% checked out of this game. There's no reason at all that multiple killing roles are in this game, yet nobody actually dies to them. Roles like WillBy's don't exist in normal mafia for a reason, and players with protection abilities cannot protect themselves in normal mafia for a reason. Why do I even have a role if nobody can actually die to it? What is the point? I mine as well have been a vanilla townie.

VOTE: Rodney

Do whatever you want from here. All the active players are gone except me and ixt, and if he is scum, then I'm the last active townie left. I won't hold my breath as to what happens from here on out, because it's obvious my role is useless, and any town left are useless inactives as well. I'm guessing Rodney won't even be lynched today, and he will win the game over it. When scum can simply win by lynching all active players due to so many lurkers, and roles are made 100% useless by the game balance, then what is the point? I don't even care anymore at this point. I just want this game to end.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    As u said this might get to a snooze fest fast exalt. Town in trouble.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Our ideal situation is 6v2. But we should be prepped in the worst case 5v3. Also Exalt u decided not to use your "claimed" ability?

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Well here's the main problem now. We don't have willby's word on who the "tracker" or whatever role that is really is. Any random mafia can attempt to steal the role away. Also, we need to settle this Rodney and exalt issue.

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    With Voth being dead, there was one less threat to be afraid of. But danger wasn't over yet. As soon as the lights went out this night, everyone prayed for another day to live.

However, WillBy's prayers werent heard.

WillBy, the Town's Inventor was found dead at the morning of Day 4.

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

You'll just have one of your scum buddies do it, so I dont see how that matters.
    oh youre right because i'm totally not using an action tonight... /sarcasm

Leave a comment:

Working...
X