X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Fine, let's see if this holds up. I'll let my inevitable flip (because there's no way I last longer than the lurkers in this game) allow people to work out why I'm always saying Rodney needs to be lynched for 3 days now. Day 1 may have been a tossup and just intuition, but if you think I'd stick to him like glue for 3 straight days due to just intuition, then I have no idea what else to say, because nobody seems to care about Rodney's alignment or my claims against him.

Let's see if this mysterious person is correct about Voth though. It's pretty obvious this mysterious 'somebody' is Missa, assuming she isn't scum talking to her scum buddies in PMs all day, because Private Messages are exactly what she's looking at every time I check the 'Whose Online' section. I didn't want to bring that up before, because it's not exactly something normally used to incriminate someone, but since we are going this route of private PMs and not posting in the actual game, I don't see any reason to hide this from the rest of the players. Everyone, even scum, deserve to know this private information, because Town are not really supposed to be PMing each other, and with a game this small and inactive from 50% of the players, moving any conversation over to PM as a townie is bad behavior IMO. The real game for town is in this thread, and it's honestly not fair to the actual scum team to play otherwise imo. They have scum chat for a reason, and town do not, so it takes away from the game's balance and challenge. I know it's normally a thing on TW forums to do this, but I'm disappointed that it never stops. It also means players never get better, because they never learn to breadcrumb or to read between the lines, because every time someone gets results and doesn't want to claim, they just PM whoever looks confirmed. We can't exactly say people like ixt or midoent or whatever don't know how to play when town constantly bends the rules and PMs each other in these private alliances every single game.

UNVOTE: Rodney
    VOTE: Voth

Also WillBy, no Town role in the entire game of mafia that I know of is ever allowed to protect themselves at night, not Doctor, not Bodyguard, not Jailkeeper, not Guardian Angel, not Hero, nothing. The only ones that can is a third party Hider (sort of) and Commuter roles, neither of which you claimed. I guess we will see though.
    See while I acknowledge your pushing for rodney as probably reliable, I am sticking with the actual lead I have. You didn't go for my sketchy lead, so I'm not going to apologize for not jumping aboard your rodney wagon when I have something more concrete. I'll happily go after rodney next day.
    Dont claim that you have been after him for 3 days- day 1 was a shot in the dark and you know it. I'll admit you've been adamant days 2 and 3, so I will bite.
    and yes, self protection is busted. I wonder what fis has given mafia to balance this

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    oh and undercut: 1 (rodney)

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    lets see...so thats voth: 5 (Exalt, Willby, missa, ixt, mido)
    are there any votes on rodney at the moment i missed?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Somebody claimed to see voth visit field last night. Maybe a bit too convenient, but with the information I have at hand, I believe her/him
    Fine, let's see if this holds up. I'll let my inevitable flip (because there's no way I last longer than the lurkers in this game) allow people to work out why I'm always saying Rodney needs to be lynched for 3 days now. Day 1 may have been a tossup and just intuition, but if you think I'd stick to him like glue for 3 straight days due to just intuition, then I have no idea what else to say, because nobody seems to care about Rodney's alignment or my claims against him.

Let's see if this mysterious person is correct about Voth though. It's pretty obvious this mysterious 'somebody' is Missa, assuming she isn't scum talking to her scum buddies in PMs all day, because Private Messages are exactly what she's looking at every time I check the 'Whose Online' section. I didn't want to bring that up before, because it's not exactly something normally used to incriminate someone, but since we are going this route of private PMs and not posting in the actual game, I don't see any reason to hide this from the rest of the players. Everyone, even scum, deserve to know this private information, because Town are not really supposed to be PMing each other, and with a game this small and inactive from 50% of the players, moving any conversation over to PM as a townie is bad behavior IMO. The real game for town is in this thread, and it's honestly not fair to the actual scum team to play otherwise imo. They have scum chat for a reason, and town do not, so it takes away from the game's balance and challenge. I know it's normally a thing on TW forums to do this, but I'm disappointed that it never stops. It also means players never get better, because they never learn to breadcrumb or to read between the lines, because every time someone gets results and doesn't want to claim, they just PM whoever looks confirmed. We can't exactly say people like ixt or midoent or whatever don't know how to play when town constantly bends the rules and PMs each other in these private alliances every single game.

UNVOTE: Rodney
    VOTE: Voth

I suppose I should respond to the very first part of this too. Yeah, self protection is pretty busted. I confirmed that because I was going to role claim earlier last phase, but I was going to rely on a doctors protection. Wouldnt have claimed if I wasn't safe
    Also WillBy, no Town role in the entire game of mafia that I know of is ever allowed to protect themselves at night, not Doctor, not Bodyguard, not Jailkeeper, not Guardian Angel, not Hero, nothing. The only ones that can is a third party Hider (sort of) and Commuter roles, neither of which you claimed. I guess we will see though.

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    nothing. I'm an idiot who doesn't get mafia so might as well not say anything

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    LMAO HI PERSON WHO MYSTERIOUSLY APPEARED

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by midoent View Post
    vote voth
    Thanks for chiming in. Got anything you want to add?

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    vote voth

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    How is the inventor allowed to protect himself? Also, what is WillBy saying with his 'wink' vote on Voth, even though he doesn't have an investigation left?

If I need to roleclaim to get Rodney lynched, I will, but the fact that Rodney is being protected and refuses to claim himself is awfully suspicious to me.
    I suppose I should respond to the very first part of this too. Yeah, self protection is pretty busted. I confirmed that because I was going to role claim earlier last phase, but I was going to rely on a doctors protection. Wouldnt have claimed if I wasn't safe

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    unvote rodney
    vote voth

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    How is the inventor allowed to protect himself? Also, what is WillBy saying with his 'wink' vote on Voth, even though he doesn't have an investigation left?
    Somebody claimed to see voth visit field last night. Maybe a bit too convenient, but with the information I have at hand, I believe her/him

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    As for what I did last night, I was chicken and protected myself. Which I dont know how mafia could have predicted, but maybe they were just playing it safe.
    Exalt

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied

If I need to roleclaim to get Rodney lynched, I will, but the fact that Rodney is being protected and refuses to claim himself is awfully suspicious to me.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    bruh. he said what he did.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    If WillBy wants a claim, he better give results, because there's some weird shit going on here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X