No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will excuse that with you having no knowledge of the Avengers.
    Usually, the aliens are just like "filler enemies", to support the villain(s). Usually the Avengers fight against one rather big villain with his crew.
    I think it's unlikely that our Mafia Group has roles like "Chitauri #1" or "Alien #2"... If you know what I mean.

My question rather was:
    Are we fighting amongst ourselves? Other presumably good superheros? Like in Civil War, when Team Iron Man fought Team Captain America. (Like an intrigue)
    OR:
    Are we fighting a group of villains, like Thanos, Loki, etc.

You're grasping straws here, Rodney, and I bet you know it.

Comment

• RoDNeY are the chitaroonis aliens? I did not realize there were aliens in these movies .. I am not... sure how that would fit in? If there are aliens, the aliens would not be super heroes, and would have alien names? Or are these chitaroonis some sort of body snatchers? ..... Ugh I am going to have to google flavor..

Originally posted by Turban
      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Holy pooo alien shapeshifters LOL so maybe we all have superhero names and the scum are chitarooni shapeshifters pretending to be the superheroes? And that?s how Batman could be scum? He is really an alien shapeshifter

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• I don't honestly understand the game write-up and flavor and all of this asgard perspective nonsense, but I trust Jessup at this point for a couple of reasons. She would have to be going layers deep to make this shit up, and has at least verified that her role did partially what she said it did.

@backwards, deciding which roles a host would/wouldn't add in any given setup doesn't seem like a reliable way to confirm people townies to me, and I'd think you would agree with that if you weren't the one saying it. A mafia busdriver is just as likely as a town busdriver. One solid assumption, however, would be that the host would not add a town busdriver and a mafia busdriver in the same game, so a mafia busdriver would be more likely to claim town bus driver on D1.

If I'm really the only one who thinks ixt seems scummy af (even before he claimed) then I guess I won't push it and cause a distraction, but he's #1 on my list and it feels weird that nobody else seems concerned.

I have no information from last night, but we'll see what my spidey senses pick-up today.

Comment

• Rodney makes me feel less crazy, thanks bud.

Comment

• Cool. backwards and fis both talking about aliens now, both playing dumb. backwards knows darth vaders social security number but the marvel universe is too much for him. Oooook.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                Holy pooo alien shapeshifters LOL so maybe we all have superhero names and the scum are chitarooni shapeshifters pretending to be the superheroes? And that?s how Batman could be scum? He is really an alien shapeshifter
                sorry I just want to draw attention to this post.

Comment

• I wonder if the opening narrative was on another world. The second narrative seems to suggest this could be a possibility. It reads,

"Where am I?" I thought to myself. I stretched out my arm to summon Mjolnir... then remembered. "Oh hell. Wait, no, its just Midgard."

Midgard=Earth and it seems Loki forgot that for the moment his imitation of Nick Fury begins.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• VOTE VOTH
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Jessup maybe read your role description again?
                      Call me naive, but I believe your Mirror and pro town claim. But the narrative aspect you're trying to explain is obviously broken, you're trying to force something that isn't there. It's wasted effort at this point imo.
                      Since Nick Fury appeared in the text and you sort of announced it your role might have influenced that, but there wasn't a change of perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        VOTE VOTH
                        Care to elaborate?
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Care to elaborate?
                          It's just my initial vote, I'm waiting for town to elaborate why I shouldn't do this vote. Voth seems scummiest to me to date because of the last phase reasons I already submitted on the forum. The rest of the game I have to sit back and hear power roles and fake claims tell the tale. Until some real info starts to move I think voth is safest vote.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Anyway, Vote: Halp

I'd be ok with Fis too, but not due to Rodney's nonsensical argument about aliens. I just have a feeling she is scum, especially with how she literally just repeats random shit I say and pawns it off as her own ideas after the fact.

Also, I believe ixt is a bus driver btw, but idk if town or scum. Either way, he's a bad lynch to gamble on today after wasting Day 1 due to jessup forcing a No Lynch, among all the other bullshit. There's almost certainly3 or 4 scum in a 12 player game, probably 4, but even if it's 3, then that means 3rd party is likely. That means we likely started with 8 town, now down to 7. If we mislynch today and scum get another NL, we are down to 5 town vs 3 or 4 scum. One more mislynch then loses the game no matter what now, even if it's only 3 scum. We had 3 possible mislynches before, but the NL brought us down to 2. We gained absolutely no strategic advantage over it, so I hope you all learned a lesson now as to why a no lynch is a garbage play.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• If we mislynch today and scum get another NK*** we are down to 5 town vs 3 or 4 scum. One more mislynch then loses the game no matter what now, even if it's only 3 scum

Fixed.

TL;DR: We lose after 2 mislynches rather than 3 now, assuming scum hit all their NKs. The No Lynch did absolutely nothing to help town in any way.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• If we properly lynch today a NL will give us a huge advantage though Exalt.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X