No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the reason why im sitting on backwards is because he stuck to his story of wanting to keep a tie in voting. and now gripe is here after losing a town PR wanting to vote another one out. Definite scum or insanely dumb

Comment

• You're painfully bad at this game

Comment

• Thanks ixt.. I doubt willby would give scum a bus driver in a game this small, gripe on crack... but he?s right on the other point for real be careful with who you bus if you die and then we have a cop claim results we will have no idea if their targets got bussed

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• And whatever you do, do NOT tell people if you can bus yourself

Comment

• I thought Jessup said that his power would make the point of view shift? Yes, as Jessup?s pm during night phase said, I am Nick Fury. Clearly I am mentioned in the write up, but it doesn?t seem like the point of view shifted. Or did I misunderstand what Jessup was saying earlier about the role?

JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• ixt What did you do with your night action? Did you stay home or switch someone?
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• So apparently I wasn't the only one struggeling with Jessup's role modifier.

Comment

• i swapped but had nothing to do with missa

Comment

• exalt and voth that night

Comment

• so if cop had checked either of them please take note.

Comment

• this guy seriously just pm'ed me in game: GRIPE> Whos in your mafia?

i stand corrected. He really IS this retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                          this guy seriously just pm'ed me in game: GRIPE> Whos in your mafia?

i stand corrected. He really IS this retarded.
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

Comment

• rip Missa, tracker would have been a huge advantage for us in late game

According to the writeup Nick Fury appears to be on our side. Possibly confirming Paul as town, maybe that was the purpose of jessups role. Kind of like an investigation but told in flavor instead? The perception didnt exactly change but we got a 1 liner from Nick Fury which i am going to assume is what Jessups modifier actually says and she just cant comprehend how Willby described it.

Also Willby's write up confirms Tony Stark Iron Man in the game as well for what its worth

Im going to be slightly piggybacking on my first assumption from Day1 but for some reason FiS is just screaming scum to me this game, maybe its nothing but its my gut feeling and it tends to be right.

After the phase change FiS posted this:

Originally posted by fiS View Post
                            Okay so, rip Missa, rip black panther.
                            I think though that the result could have been worse.

I am still wondering what we're fighting against.
                            Two scenarios I could imagine:
                            Avengers have been intrigued in any way, like, turning good characters into bad ones or
                            since we're fighting aliens, maybe some sort of alien group leaders.
                            I havent seen any of the Avengers movies so i cant keep up and pick up on the flavor like others can but Willby said right in the phase change what we were fighting against.

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                            A massive explosion shook the entire block, as debris rained down from several stories up the building where the bomb was set off. There was no shelter to get underneath- Tony suited up and started blasting the falling side-wall, while the rest of us turned towards an approaching Chitauri regiment.
                            Willby says we are fighting Chitauri, FiS plays wayyyy too dumb and says "idk what were fighting against" and then immediately contradicts herself by confirming that we are fighting aliens. TBH to me it seems like she tried playing dumb but at the same time slipped and gave too much information as she would know exactly what we are fighting against if shes on scum team.
                            Could be nothing or it could be everything

Vote FiS
                            Big Chill

Comment

• Also ixt please if youre actually town busdriver just stop using your action for the rest of the game it does not help town whatsoever just adds unnecessary rubbish, the fact that you are busdriving on day 1 proves you're just going to cause chaos
                              Big Chill

Comment

• Well, exalt appears to be right... barring new info we are back to where we were d1

vote halp

Comment

Working...
                                X