TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    If we properly lynch today a NL will give us a huge advantage though Exalt.
    Unless someone like kthx or voth (whoever hasn't posted yet) comes out of the woodwork with some type of guilty result, then we are back to Day 1 in every way today, except we now don't have a tracker and have one less mislynch before we lose. We don't even have a wagon to analyze today, because you caused a no lynch over a spiderman claim, not even a real role. Whoever gets lynched today will likely be the same person who would've been lynched yesterday, unless they are scum, in which case their team is stronger and won't allow that lynch to go through under their noses this time.

No, there's no advantage that was gained. That NL was the wrong play to make.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      Anyway, Vote: Halp

I'd be ok with Fis too, but not due to Rodney's nonsensical argument about aliens. I just have a feeling she is scum, especially with how she literally just repeats random shit I say and pawns it off as her own ideas after the fact.

Also, I believe ixt is a bus driver btw, but idk if town or scum. Either way, he's a bad lynch to gamble on today after wasting Day 1 due to jessup forcing a No Lynch, among all the other bullshit. There's almost certainly3 or 4 scum in a 12 player game, probably 4, but even if it's 3, then that means 3rd party is likely. That means we likely started with 8 town, now down to 7. If we mislynch today and scum get another NL, we are down to 5 town vs 3 or 4 scum. One more mislynch then loses the game no matter what now, even if it's only 3 scum. We had 3 possible mislynches before, but the NL brought us down to 2. We gained absolutely no strategic advantage over it, so I hope you all learned a lesson now as to why a no lynch is a garbage play.
      I have a wierd feeling about Fis too, the game I had gone back and reread she was town and a lot more useful... maybe just distracted or less excited about mafia over the last five years?

has she been active in mafia since and useless as town? I would really rather not go back and read another entire game...

Originally posted by Turban
      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• So exalt and voth were both bus driven according to ixt.

Does either exalt or voth have any insight into this claim?
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Sorry was out drinking at a pool and bbqing I'll catch up tomorrow when I'm not still drinking. But no I dont have any information and I want to reread a bit before making accusations.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Exalt uhhh so I went back and thumbed through two days of the game a month ago to see if Fis was acting different, didn?t notice but I read enough to see voth DEFINITELY is... last game voth was posting incredibly analytical longer posts in the first two days meanwhile this game he is garbage posting... he was town last game.

Comment

• I just thought about it and decided its something worth sharing: Anyone stop to consider why out of all people, Missa was targeted first night? Seems to me that the mafia team has some investigative role in their lineup and coincidentally discovered her tracker role. Out of all the players in game, it doesn't seem plausible to me that without some investigative role who checked her, that mafia would target someone of her playstyle the very first night over the likes of more vocally-active players such as Exalt or voth.

Comment

• Are you saying that you think the mafia has/had a DAY 1 action? We already have Jessup with a day role, which is uncommon enough. What investigative role have you seen that would get results during the day so that they can target Missa for a night kill?
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• what do u mean Day 1? Im saying its possible they checked missa night 1 and thus killed her. Or wait did i get the logic of the order of roles mixed up

Comment

• scratch what i suggested i reviewed page 1 info ur right killing roles is before investigative so there's no way they could have been sure of missa's role beforehand

Comment

• does missa have a subspace BFFL she might?ve told her role to? That could?ve been scum and got her killed?

Comment

• The order of actions only really applies if someone is targeted by more than 1 night action. If a cop investigates somebody that the mafia has targeted to kill, the cop gets an unsuccessful result because the death happens first. It isn?t like the cop would get his action result, and then the mafia can send someone else to kill them afterwards. All the actions occur at the same time (again, unless the same person is targeted more than once), and no matter what everybody gets their results at the same time.

tl;dr this was an unfortunately lucky hit by the mafia (presumably)
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                          I just thought about it and decided its something worth sharing: Anyone stop to consider why out of all people, Missa was targeted first night? Seems to me that the mafia team has some investigative role in their lineup and coincidentally discovered her tracker role. Out of all the players in game, it doesn't seem plausible to me that without some investigative role who checked her, that mafia would target someone of her playstyle the very first night over the likes of more vocally-active players such as Exalt or voth.
                          So are we really expected to believe that you think the mafia can investigate, get the results of the investigation, and then choose who to kill based on those results, all within the same night?............................................ .................................................. ...................... jesus christ.

Comment

• u really do have a tendency to speak your dumbwitted mind before reading the full story development. plus, u seem to want to continue to point fingers rather than build your own defense. do i have to remind u by the current vote tally youre the one that is set to be lynched? fking idiot if youre town then defend yourself properly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                              I'd be ok with Fis too, but not due to Rodney's nonsensical argument about aliens. I just have a feeling she is scum, especially with how she literally just repeats random shit I say and pawns it off as her own ideas after the fact.
                              Do you mind proving how I repeat random shit you say?
                              I hopped on the Halp wagon last day phase, yes, but what else am I "repeating and pawning off as my own ideas"?

sdrawkcab

Nice that you're comparing previous games and play styles. As far as I remember though, and I'm pretty sure I'm right, Voth was not town the last game. I am talklng about the werewolf setup. So if you actually mean the last *mafia* game, you're right.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

I have a wierd feeling about Fis too, the game I had gone back and reread she was town and a lot more useful... maybe just distracted or less excited about mafia over the last five years?

has she been active in mafia since and useless as town? I would really rather not go back and read another entire game...
                                Oh, and also: we all might have been more useful if there actually was a lynch instead of a tie, just saying.

How do you expect me to be more useful at this point? It's day two, there was a tie, at night a townie died who posted only twice before.

Comment

Working...
                                X