TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
    u really do have a tendency to speak your dumbwitted mind before reading the full story development. plus, u seem to want to continue to point fingers rather than build your own defense. do i have to remind u by the current vote tally youre the one that is set to be lynched? fking idiot if youre town then defend yourself properly.
    No, I read all of your posts, unfortunately. You reading and understanding the order of actions is irrelevant to what you were suggesting. What you're claiming is that you believed that within one night phase the mafia can get the results from some actions and then deliberate on those results to choose who to kill. Unless this is literally your first game, that is a level of dumb that makes me worry that you may forget how to breathe or accidentally choke on your tongue. I can't believe you are that dumb because you seem to be able to operate a computer and type things and stuff, and so the only conclusion I can then draw is that you are playing that dumb.

Comment

• just continuing to just point fingers, couldn't expect less of you. Everyone will see the remarks you have made rather than providing anything useful for town in your own defense. If these end up as your last words, so be it. nothing more to say to you.

Comment

u really do have a tendency to speak your dumbwitted mind before reading the full story development. plus, u seem to want to continue to point fingers rather than build your own defense. do i have to remind u by the current vote tally youre the one that is set to be lynched? fking idiot if youre town then defend yourself properly.
        Also, what exactly would I be defending myself against? The votes on me are not on me for any good reason. Nobody has made a case for why I should be lynched, they all just kind of fell on me and I'm fine with that, but I refuse to be forced into roleclaiming because that's the only way you people seem to know how to play mafia. If I roleclaim my role becomes useless and I may as well get lynched now, do what you're going to do.

I play mafia by gauging people's reactions, looking for unnatural behavior, spidey senses, etc. Unfortunately this particular group is not easy to convince.

Comment

nothing more to say to you.
          LOL oh dear god how I wish that were true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

Also, what exactly would I be defending myself against? The votes on me are not on me for any good reason. Nobody has made a case for why I should be lynched, they all just kind of fell on me and I'm fine with that, but I refuse to be forced into roleclaiming because that's the only way you people seem to know how to play mafia. If I roleclaim my role becomes useless and I may as well get lynched now, do what you're going to do.

I play mafia by gauging people's reactions, looking for unnatural behavior, spidey senses, etc. Unfortunately this particular group is not easy to convince.
            i wonder if you follow poker. your statements are reminding me of Phil Hellmuth. If you don't know what i mean, YouTube "Phil Hellmuth blowups" u call it spidey sense and following your judgment to still continue to vote on me, jokes

Comment

• Tony is ironman? Ironman is in the game? Why is he referred to as Tony? Why is he mentioned? This narrative I can make no rhyme or reason out of. Seems like he protected us yet missa still died.

Why was missa targeted? No offence to her but she was lurking and is a fairly new townie player. That seemed like a really odd kill to me.

If tony is mentioned protecting us and missa of all people got targeted for the kill something doesn't seem right to me. Perhaps a misdirecting power caused this kill.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• no other marvel character has that name (but don't take my word for it, my knowledge of Marvel isnt very extensive) so yes, likely someone is Ironman here. But as we deduced that the_paul is Nick Fury, this is a good point-out.

Comment

• Why gives a shit about the narrative flavor? It's completely useless and not what any of you should be focusing on, yet that's all I see from Jessup, Paul, Rodney, etc. Then I see ixt say he doesn't know how mafia get results, as if this is his first game ever. Backwards acts oblivious to everything, halp is Captain Obvious, and Voth and Kthx are basically lurkers right now. You're all acting weird as hell. I have no idea what to do with any of you right now. Everyone is acting so much dumber than they usually are that I really don't know what to make of it. Its scummy when one of you changes playstyle to act so oblivious, but when you're all doing it, I start to wonder if there's too much flouride or lead in your drinking water.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• The Willby games I've played in the past have had hidden clues in the narrative. Never too obvious but definitely something to watch out for. I will agree that it is too early to be able to decipher it. We can't rely on it but should always observe and consider it.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• That said I agree people are acting weird. I am confirmed town now so you can always message me with claims.

I was hoping someone got some info, my power roles are all gone so if no one says anything we may have well done a D1 lynch.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                        Why gives a shit about the narrative flavor? It's completely useless and not what any of you should be focusing on, yet that's all I see from Jessup, Paul, Rodney, etc. Then I see ixt say he doesn't know how mafia get results, as if this is his first game ever. Backwards acts oblivious to everything, halp is Captain Obvious, and Voth and Kthx are basically lurkers right now. You're all acting weird as hell. I have no idea what to do with any of you right now. Everyone is acting so much dumber than they usually are that I really don't know what to make of it. Its scummy when one of you changes playstyle to act so oblivious, but when you're all doing it, I start to wonder if there's too much flouride or lead in your drinking water.
                        see this is exactly what i mean. there's a difference between humorous statements and just blatant insult towards the same people game after game (Voth). just want to let u know. and true, i never knew how in the past since I was always VT and didn't really need to look at that in depth and just now since it kind of reflects me as a town PR as the major difference from in the past. That i admit and realized my slight error as i explained, and then gripe with the intellectual that he is seems to completely ignore all that

Comment

• if our judgment is to pin lurkers as "most likely mafia", i will consider and perhaps swing my vote to either kthx or Voth, sure. But as a player i dont think Voth is stupid enough to make those kinds of amateur mistakes if he is mafia; after all he was on the bad side last game as Godfather.

Comment

• id like to highlight a statement here thats worthy of keeping in mind in further discussion. halp> "if you make me roleclaim makes my role virtually useless. Might as well lynch me now."

Comment

• Hi friends. Sorry, had a busy weekend. Can you believe that adults have birthday parties for themselves apparently?

I have a few thoughts that I am going to put down on paper shortly, but there is very little to go on here. Jessup really fucked us, as usual.

To answer whoever asked, I have no insight into ixts claim that he drove me last night.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

No, I read all of your posts, unfortunately. You reading and understanding the order of actions is irrelevant to what you were suggesting. What you're claiming is that you believed that within one night phase the mafia can get the results from some actions and then deliberate on those results to choose who to kill. Unless this is literally your first game, that is a level of dumb that makes me worry that you may forget how to breathe or accidentally choke on your tongue. I can't believe you are that dumb because you seem to be able to operate a computer and type things and stuff, and so the only conclusion I can then draw is that you are playing that dumb.
                                I cant breathe
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X