TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

If this is actually true, I'll feel pretty bad for helping to ruin WillBy's game over a Jessup PM. I will however go with this as the truth for now, because there's nothing else to go on. If fis flips scum, backwards is next. If he flips scum too, jessup and ixt should obviously follow. They've all buddy-buddied each other most of the game, especially Jessup, Backwards, and Ixt. Fis said she'd lynch ixt day 1, but all the others actively avoided voting each other and all defended each other at one point or another.
    She also went straight at Jessup and then quickly unvoted her without explanation besides that she ?seems town.?
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

What do you make of the result when I flip townie?
      Your sacrifice will be remembered in the future empire.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
        And where are you guys pulling that information from that I was left out of Jessup's mysterious pms?
        We are all in a massive PM thread full of Jessup nonsense that you, ixt, and backwards are mysteriously not in.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

i can tell you right now a scum team comprised of Jessup Fis Backwards Ixt would not target missa n1
          Didn't ixt piss missa off so much that she straight up mom-snapped at him during Day 1? It was one of her like 2 or 3 total posts. Scum ixt would definitely try to lynch missa.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Didn't ixt piss missa off so much that she straight up mom-snapped at him during Day 1? It was one of her like 2 or 3 total posts. Scum ixt would definitely try to lynch missa.
            Also, fis can probably control them into a not retarded lynch. If this is true, the real victims here are Fis and Willby. Willby was super excited about this game, and fis pulled the worst scum team in mafia history.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Also, fis can probably control them into a not retarded lynch. If this is true, the real victims here are Fis and Willby. Willby was super excited about this game, and fis pulled the worst scum team in mafia history.
              Bleh, not Lynch. Meant nightkill.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Since a lot of action has since happened out of nowhere once Voth started to accumulate votes i would like to bring this to attention

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                Queue all the scum to swoop in to defend Voth now. This will really show us the voting patterns
                unvote fis
                Vote Voth
                Kthx starts to go in on FiS who i actually assume the be scum so im ok with this but it starts to be a little peculiar as Voth jumps right on with Kthx in an attempt to pull attention away from himself
                Originally posted by kthx View Post
                unvote: field
                vote: fis
                Originally posted by Voth View Post

That was a seriously weak attempt at re-directing suspicion.

Unvote backwards
                vote fis
                They had no thoughts in voting FiS when i was voting her earlier and now all of a sudden that Voth has a good amount of votes against him Kthx and Voth seem to quite obviously start teaming up against FiS

Voth then role claims
                Originally posted by Voth View Post
                As I was saying, I am Steve Rogers, aka Captain America. I am a vanilla townie.

BTW: TRUMP 2020, MAGA
                I laughed when i saw this, does anyone actually believe that Captain America would be a VT? This really gave off the vibe to me that Voth was trying to bait out the real captain america to counter claim him and expose himself in the thread. Right after Voth claims Kthx chimes in with something that further extends my theory that Voth is trying to bait out Captain America

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                I'm honestly not sure if this game is going to have any vanilla townies based on the size of the game and the game's obvious theme, it's too early to tell if that's true or not but I'm almost certain that would be one of the characters in this game and if nobody can dispute your claim then I have to stick with my vote for now
                Kthx literally comes out and says "Well if no one is going to counter Voth he must be town"

Gunna be honest with you guys here, Voth has looked scummy to me all game and i have a feeling that him and Kthx are trying to make a play right now. They are both pushing on FiS hard who we mostly all presume to be scum as well. I would not doubt for a second that Voth Kthx and FiS are all scum and Voth and Kthx are making a play to lynch the weaker scum role in an attempt to gain towns blessing.

In the end, i dont care if we lynch Voth (i just cant believe that role claim being a VT) or FiS im down for either

Big Chill

Comment

• Well I'm sold on this Fis train. Sorry Fis, big fan of yours, but there's too much here to ignore especially since we don't have anything super concrete to go on.

Vote FIS

I noticed the number of recipients when Jessup pulled off the dumbest night move I've ever seen in Mafia, but I got distracted by how stupid it was. I also assumed there was a limit on the number of recipients you can have for a PM, I don't think I've ever been in a situation with more than 5/6 people in a pm for mafia. It wouldn't surprise me that it is just a royal fuck up though.
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

actually yeah that did happen
                    Big Chill

Comment

Since a lot of action has since happened out of nowhere once Voth started to accumulate votes i would like to bring this to attention

Kthx starts to go in on FiS who i actually assume the be scum so im ok with this but it starts to be a little peculiar as Voth jumps right on with Kthx in an attempt to pull attention away from himself

They had no thoughts in voting FiS when i was voting her earlier and now all of a sudden that Voth has a good amount of votes against him Kthx and Voth seem to quite obviously start teaming up against FiS

Voth then role claims

I laughed when i saw this, does anyone actually believe that Captain America would be a VT? This really gave off the vibe to me that Voth was trying to bait out the real captain america to counter claim him and expose himself in the thread. Right after Voth claims Kthx chimes in with something that further extends my theory that Voth is trying to bait out Captain America

Kthx literally comes out and says "Well if no one is going to counter Voth he must be town"

Gunna be honest with you guys here, Voth has looked scummy to me all game and i have a feeling that him and Kthx are trying to make a play right now. They are both pushing on FiS hard who we mostly all presume to be scum as well. I would not doubt for a second that Voth Kthx and FiS are all scum and Voth and Kthx are making a play to lynch the weaker scum role in an attempt to gain towns blessing.

In the end, i dont care if we lynch Voth (i just cant believe that role claim being a VT) or FiS im down for either

I thought the same thing about Cap being a VT being super unlikely, but I've been accused many times of reading too much into the flavor. I took a lot of Willby's recent post being directed at me too, so I didn't want to be the one to bring this up. I'm having trouble walking the line between reading too much into the flavor, and completely ignoring all of the flavor write-ups and timeline. There are some good reasons for Cap claiming VT that exist, but are definitely better left to the imagination for town.
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Since a lot of action has since happened out of nowhere once Voth started to accumulate votes i would like to bring this to attention

Voth then role claims

Funny that you leave out literally the next post where I say it doesn't necessarily mean hes innocent lol
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• RoDNeY - I see what you're seeing, but a lot of things just happened to make fis look dirty.

Comment

• So here's my unofficial Vote Count, as things appear to become a tad close:

Voth - 5 (Jessup, Rodney, backwards, ixt, fiS)
                            fiS - 4 (kthx, Voth, Exalt, the_paul)
                            ixt - 1 (Halp)

Missing: field

Comment

• When?s phase close? I do not want this to end up being a tie D2 and I have a three hour meeting coming up followed by driving home and then making dinner for kids .. do we have a vote count?

Originally posted by Turban
                              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Voth then role claims

Remember in the sign up thread where I said I wanted you to play because I always like how correct your instincts are? Well, 2 options:

1. Jessup outed her entire scum team, and I take back that compliment on you.

2. Jessup did not put her entire scum team and you are most definitely fis? scum buddy. Just part of the echo chamber.

The fact that you are even considering lynching me today after all of this is either a blatant oversight on your part or a scum move.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X