TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
    Exalt, you're not saying that I'm copying an idea that you told Jessup in PM, are you? LOL
    I made quite some posts in this topic and I'm not claiming originality on all of them, but I'm sure that the great great majority of them are.
    Bury it scum, BURY IT. HURRRYYY LOL

jessup probably just lost her scum team the game
    in legendary and historic fashion
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Without having to tirelessly search back through all this games bullshit, didnt Jessup publicly speak about her mass PM?

if that is not the scum team, why didnt they notice her referencing it and not be like ?huh what pm??

and for even more clear confirmation, if any of those scum talked about it like they were included in it when they were not.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Voth i can copy paste the pms tween me and jessup into thread if you want... but I am not going to be able to explain any jessup behavior for you though.

i was was one of the three she pmd with the_paul related flavor garbage in d1 too, maybe the other people not on it were t_p msg related people and she had an open thread with us each individually already? Really nfc

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• I'm gonna be so pissed if exalt just scumhunted the whole mafia on D2. To be fair, Jessup included me in those 9 people, and then sent the exact same PM to me individually. Could just be technical difficulty but..... that is a good catch by exalt.

I'm OK with the fis lynch. Not agreeing on how scummy ixt seems could just be a difference of opinion, but that post she just wrote amounts to a full on defense. That, plus the fact that she wasn't included in jessups mass PM makes her the best info lynch.

I'm keeping my vote on ixt right now for "reasons" that you'll all understand later, but I'll throw my vote on her if it's needed to get her lynched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            Side Note: When I looked back at that Jessup mass PM, I noticed something. A few specific players were left off of it. Fis, backwards, and ixt. I don't know why though. I wonder if that's the scum team and Jessup fucked up with that as a slip?
            Didnt she say that she pm'd three players with who she was targetting before she sent that mass message to everyone? I'm going to assume that Fis backwards and ixt were the 3 that she messaged so she just didnt include them in the mass pm... im actually pretty sure backwards admitted to being one of the 3 that jessup pm'd. Not negating that this could definitely be something but i can tell you right now a scum team comprised of Jessup Fis Backwards Ixt would not target missa n1
            Big Chill

Comment

• ... to be more clear, I got D1 pms from jessup prior to her posting in thread about using the action on t_p and then later pms after the fiasco in thread, it was the Later batch of pms I replied saying to not post as much in thread and she said she just told everyone else too

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                I'm gonna be so pissed if exalt just scumhunted the whole mafia on D2. To be fair, Jessup included me in those 9 people, and then sent the exact same PM to me individually. Could just be technical difficulty but..... that is a good catch by exalt.

I'm OK with the fis lynch. Not agreeing on how scummy ixt seems could just be a difference of opinion, but that post she just wrote amounts to a full on defense. That, plus the fact that she wasn't included in jessups mass PM makes her the best info lynch.

I'm keeping my vote on ixt right now for "reasons" that you'll all understand later, but I'll throw my vote on her if it's needed to get her lynched.
                disregard that above post if Halp was one of the 3 that was messaged but was included in the mass pm, kinda blows a hole right in my theory there
                Big Chill

Comment

• Okay this has my vote , we get fis today and if it turns out she is guilty tomorrow we get backwards because on top of everything else then just got mentioned her and backwards just both made posts about me randomly minutes apart from one another, where is seem like they were trying to call me out for some BS reason after I started calling FIS out
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I think we can all agree we have to make a move today and can't sit idly by again and this is the best we have to go on at this point with several strong points pointing towards both of them working together to an extent, and the p.m. situation
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Bury it scum, BURY IT. HURRRYYY LOL

jessup probably just lost her scum team the game
                      in legendary and historic fashion
                      If this is actually true, I'll feel pretty bad for helping to ruin WillBy's game over a Jessup PM. I will however go with this as the truth for now, because there's nothing else to go on. If fis flips scum, backwards is next. If he flips scum too, jessup and ixt should obviously follow. They've all buddy-buddied each other most of the game, especially Jessup, Backwards, and Ixt. Fis said she'd lynch ixt day 1, but all the others actively avoided voting each other and all defended each other at one point or another.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        Okay this has my vote , we get fis today and if it turns out she is guilty tomorrow we get backwards because on top of everything else then just got mentioned her and backwards just both made posts about me randomly minutes apart from one another, where is seem like they were trying to call me out for some BS reason after I started calling FIS out
                        What do you make of the result when I flip townie?

Comment

• And where are you guys pulling that information from that I was left out of Jessup's mysterious pms?

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                            I'm gonna be so pissed if exalt just scumhunted the whole mafia on D2. To be fair, Jessup included me in those 9 people, and then sent the exact same PM to me individually. Could just be technical difficulty but..... that is a good catch by exalt.

Your reasons are useless if you end up not helping us make a vote
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                              And where are you guys pulling that information from that I was left out of Jessup's mysterious pms?
                              Because it was a mass pm and it has all the names of the recipients on it
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Uh what, which post of mine called you out?
                                me calling you dumb? Dude you partly rc in thread for zero reason what so ever

yes, it was dumb. And anyone who needs me to explain why that was dumb is also dumb. So there should be 10 people here who agree with me that what you did is dumb... fis agreeing with me has nothing to do with us being on the same team, or not on the same team. it is more we both can read and were online when you made a mistake

Comment

Working...
                                X