No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the two town players that voted for Voth officially lose all of my respect and are hereby classified as terrible players
    Big Chill

Comment

• Welp I'll be retiring afterwards as I promised. I'm sure you will all be happy. The truth is I was anyways either way. Can't play in this environment of auto votes.

Backwards I trusted you lol u get mvp.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• What the fuck

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• That?s me, and I deserve that criticism for sure. Field was convincing, and either way whether I was insane or sane Voth was on both lists. Plus he came at me so hard immediately, despite Exalt?s ?evidence? being basically nonexistent.

I know nothing and you are correct, I have been terrible for 2 games straight now
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I mean Come on, Voth was scummy as crap as a VT all game, The guy played like a jester.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              That?s me, and I deserve that criticism for sure. Field was convincing, and either way whether I was insane or sane Voth was on both lists. Plus he came at me so hard immediately, despite Exalt?s ?evidence? being basically nonexistent.

I know nothing and you are correct, I have been terrible for 2 games straight now
              So, I think tomorrow we lynch you or exalt...

Comment

• Wow well played Exalt and tp.
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Well I guess this was the problem all along. Nobody will believe my result tonight regardless of what happens, but we?ll see what happens I guess
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I doubt there will be a tomorrow, but even if there is, it only happens due to scum failing to NK. I literally showed you all how town wins this game, yet you fucked it up anyways by quicklynching Voth. Its ridiculously obvious who the scum team is based solely on the quicklynch and how it formed. I don't really know what else to say. The townies among the Voth voters failed to use their brains and allowed scum to win with an easy wagon, same as last game.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Boo I'm a ghost.

Comment

• I would like to throw something out here before the remaining town members decide where to place their actions tonight.
                        I went back through the thread and looked up who has lynched townies so far this game and cross referenced that to who has died as confirmed town

Lets start with Day 1, we ended in a tie. The two up for lynch that ended up tying were

Halp - Voth Fis Exalt Backwards Ixt
                        Ixt - Missa Halp Paul Kthx Jessup

Voth Fis Missa Kthx Ixt have all died and confirmed as NOT scum which leaves

Halp - Exalt Backwards
                        Ixt - Halp Paul Jessup

Interestingly about this tie, it was a 5-4 for halp to be lynched and jessup swooped in and voted Ixt to tie it

Day 2

Fis - Voth Exalt Halp Backwards Paul Kthx

taking into account the deaths again we are left with

Fis - Exalt Halp Backwards Paul

If we are to believe that Halps claim is true 2 of these 4 are scum but as of halps voting history im starting to think his spiderman sensor claim is a sham and this could have been used to confuse us.

Day 3

Voth - Halp Field Jessup Backwards Paul

SO lets recap here

Halp was in a tie to be lynched on Day 1 and was saved by Jessup, had his vote on ixt Day1 and then proceeded to lynch townies Fis and Voth the two consecutive days.

Exalt lynched FiS and did not vote last phase

Jessup Tied the halp ixt lynch and lynched Voth

Backwards had vote on halp day1 and lynched Fis and Voth consecutively as did Halp

Paul lynched Fis and Voth consecutively as did Halp and Backwards

Field had a throw away vote Day 1, did not vote day 2 and lynched Voth Last phase

As it is right now i am the only person to not lynch a townie this entire game and am obviously town.

Halp, Backwards, Paul have been on every town lynch thus far this game. Even if they are just bad and lynched townies i can 100% guarantee atleast 2 of these 3 are scum if not all 3 of them.

So as of right now my scum list is definitely Backwards and Paul. The third could be a toss up between Halp, Field, Jessup. Regardless next phase we vote Backwards or Paul because there is no way in hell theyre town.

I offered the best wagons to form for the no lynch to be Backwards an Paul and nobody fucking went along. Instead the two stupid fucking townies that i am forced to team with decided to lynch Voth. So just to let you know whoever the two townies are that lynched Voth last phase. You most likely lost us this game. Thanks...

Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                          I would like to throw something out here before the remaining town members decide where to place their actions tonight.
                          I went back through the thread and looked up who has lynched townies so far this game and cross referenced that to who has died as confirmed town

Lets start with Day 1, we ended in a tie. The two up for lynch that ended up tying were

Halp - Voth Fis Exalt Backwards Ixt
                          Ixt - Missa Halp Paul Kthx Jessup

Voth Fis Missa Kthx Ixt have all died and confirmed as NOT scum which leaves

Halp - Exalt Backwards
                          Ixt - Halp Paul Jessup

Interestingly about this tie, it was a 5-4 for halp to be lynched and jessup swooped in and voted Ixt to tie it

Day 2

Fis - Voth Exalt Halp Backwards Paul Kthx

taking into account the deaths again we are left with

Fis - Exalt Halp Backwards Paul

If we are to believe that Halps claim is true 2 of these 4 are scum but as of halps voting history im starting to think his spiderman sensor claim is a sham and this could have been used to confuse us.

Day 3

Voth - Halp Field Jessup Backwards Paul

SO lets recap here

Halp was in a tie to be lynched on Day 1 and was saved by Jessup, had his vote on ixt Day1 and then proceeded to lynch townies Fis and Voth the two consecutive days.

Exalt lynched FiS and did not vote last phase

Jessup Tied the halp ixt lynch and lynched Voth

Backwards had vote on halp day1 and lynched Fis and Voth consecutively as did Halp

Paul lynched Fis and Voth consecutively as did Halp and Backwards

Field had a throw away vote Day 1, did not vote day 2 and lynched Voth Last phase

As it is right now i am the only person to not lynch a townie this entire game and am obviously town.

Halp, Backwards, Paul have been on every town lynch thus far this game. Even if they are just bad and lynched townies i can 100% guarantee atleast 2 of these 3 are scum if not all 3 of them.

So as of right now my scum list is definitely Backwards and Paul. The third could be a toss up between Halp, Field, Jessup. Regardless next phase we vote Backwards or Paul because there is no way in hell theyre town.

I offered the best wagons to form for the no lynch to be Backwards an Paul and nobody fucking went along. Instead the two stupid fucking townies that i am forced to team with decided to lynch Voth. So just to let you know whoever the two townies are that lynched Voth last phase. You most likely lost us this game. Thanks...

Bragging about not being part of any townie lynch is a scum move bro

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Bragging about not being part of any townie lynch is a scum move bro
                            No, lynching both confirmed townies is a scum move

bro
                            Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

No, lynching both confirmed townies is a scum move

bro
                              How the fk were Fis and voth confirmed townies??? That is really a revisionist point of view, with no explainable reason than to manipulate tomorrow based on your new facts

very trump of you

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

How the fk were Fis and voth confirmed townies??? That is really a revisionist point of view, with no explainable reason than to manipulate tomorrow based on your new facts

very trump of you
                                You as dumb as jessup? They are confirmed townies because they both flipped town. Why the fuck do we have to explain everything so literally to you fuck fucks. You're scum 100% dont even bother trying to defend yourself theres no point.
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X