TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
    Ah, I was rereading the thread looking for clues and page 8 you say your role is your characters role in the movies.. nick fury is a cop in the movies?
    He?s the lead spy in an intelligence gathering and threat monitoring organization, which to me was pretty damn similar to what a cop?s role is in game
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I hinted pretty early on about being a non superhero just in case Jessup was going to lie and say I was Thanos or some shit, and I also hinted pretty heavily at being an investigative role soon after because I assumed that I would be forced to full roleclaim very shortly after Jessup PM?d everyone my name.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Just caught up.. sort of. I skimmed through the bromance essays. Speaking of which, no I don't hate you Paul lol. I fight with you every game only because we are always on different sides.

That said, it looks like Voth was just quicklynched. I sure as hell hope you guys didn't just lose the game like morons when a No Lynch was 100% the best way to go. You couldn't help yourselves, or what? At least 2 townies voted Voth if he is town, and if not, then at least 1 scum voted for him. I have no idea why you guys would not just go with the NL.

Also, if we just lost a game to a scum team with Jessup on it, I will be giving all of you shit forever for allowing this quicklynch even though the NL was known by all of you to be the best option. If Voth flips scum, great, but you just did a stupid gamble with Jessup leading the charge.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Field just lost the game for town. You too, Halp. Field, I did not slip up. I was just pointing out that Paul wants a NL so he can come back and say he got a guilty on halp. It is scums only Hail Mary shot. I see where you got this, but if you cannot clearly see the backwards/Paul/jessup fuckery that has gone on all
          last night, I have no idea what to say.

i am VANILLA TOWN.

hope you morons come to your senses before willby wakes up, you just let Jessup win a game of mafia LOL

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Unless field is scum and making an awesome scum play to win the game, and Jessup really is just a townie playing a horrible vendetta filled game as usual.

interesting

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Either way, Paul and Backwards are 100% scum. The last is field or Jessup, it is hard to tell because jessup sucks so badly at this game.

Leaning field as scum now because he se he knows better than to believe that there is a tracker, watcher, and cop, even if the cop is insane.

Field, if you are scum, bravo. You totally used Jessup and halps mental retardation as a tool to ensure victory.

Exalt literally found a fool proof road to town win, and some of you guys are too dumb to follow a simple set of steps that someone else did the work to find out LOL

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Halp log in you fucker before you lose the game

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  Just caught up.. sort of. I skimmed through the bromance essays. Speaking of which, no I don't hate you Paul lol. I fight with you every game only because we are always on different sides.

That said, it looks like Voth was just quicklynched. I sure as hell hope you guys didn't just lose the game like morons when a No Lynch was 100% the best way to go. You couldn't help yourselves, or what? At least 2 townies voted Voth if he is town, and if not, then at least 1 scum voted for him. I have no idea why you guys would not just go with the NL.

Also, if we just lost a game to a scum team with Jessup on it, I will be giving all of you shit forever for allowing this quicklynch even though the NL was known by all of you to be the best option. If Voth flips scum, great, but you just did a stupid gamble with Jessup leading the charge.
                  I can remove my vote, the hammer might still go through. The only reason I?m willing to bet the house today is because I don?t see any chance that, even if I get a guilty result, you or anyone else is going to believe me and not lynch me tomorrow, which means an automatic town loss. At least there is a possibility that we can still win going this route, although Field could just be brilliant.

Comment

• Win or lose this was a great game, except for Jessup and Ixt who apparently still havent learned how to play but instead add an extra level of chaos and uncertainty just by being in the game in general no matter their alignment. On top of that we were told how PMING was frowned upon this game and to refrain but instead Jessup decides to mass pm everyone in the fucking game like a dumbass and add a layer of unnecessary faggotry to this game.

I am town so i'm flattered that you are saying that im a confirmed townie now but i hope you understand the basis of that claim is that we are going to believe that IXT told JESSUP exactly who he was going to bus last night and that JESSUP didnt decide to tell us this information or even hint at it until hours later into the phase after questions were already brought up about IXT's busdriving actions. This i just cannot believe. On top of that like i said before this would mean that ixt AND jessup were both noob town pming dumb fucks which we pointed out that terrible players rely on the pm's because they cant deduce anything themselves.

Before anyone says anything about it, YES i am questioning the one claim that confirms me as town because frankly i just dont believe thats the way they came to the realization im town.

Looks like Voth got hammered so i guess we will find out. There is the possiblity of Voth still being scum but after watching what happened last night with Paul Jessup Backwards finger fucking eachothers brains with rotten bananas i just have a hard time seeing that as reality.

I appreciate Fields post but im concerned about how certain he is that Paul is insane and both he and Exalt are town. He doesnt provide any type of proof or a claim or anything and he hasnt been involved the entire game like we have so im not sure he has seen everything the same as us.

Regardless this flip will tell us a lot. No matter what Backwards is 100% scum and if we lynch anyone tomorrow it needs to at least be him if no one else.
                    Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                      Win or lose this was a great game, except for Jessup and Ixt who apparently still havent learned how to play but instead add an extra level of chaos and uncertainty just by being in the game in general no matter their alignment. On top of that we were told how PMING was frowned upon this game and to refrain but instead Jessup decides to mass pm everyone in the fucking game like a dumbass and add a layer of unnecessary faggotry to this game.

I am town so i'm flattered that you are saying that im a confirmed townie now but i hope you understand the basis of that claim is that we are going to believe that IXT told JESSUP exactly who he was going to bus last night and that JESSUP didnt decide to tell us this information or even hint at it until hours later into the phase after questions were already brought up about IXT's busdriving actions. This i just cannot believe. On top of that like i said before this would mean that ixt AND jessup were both noob town pming dumb fucks which we pointed out that terrible players rely on the pm's because they cant deduce anything themselves.

Before anyone says anything about it, YES i am questioning the one claim that confirms me as town because frankly i just dont believe thats the way they came to the realization im town.

Looks like Voth got hammered so i guess we will find out. There is the possiblity of Voth still being scum but after watching what happened last night with Paul Jessup Backwards finger fucking eachothers brains with rotten bananas i just have a hard time seeing that as reality.

I appreciate Fields post but im concerned about how certain he is that Paul is insane and both he and Exalt are town. He doesnt provide any type of proof or a claim or anything and he hasnt been involved the entire game like we have so im not sure he has seen everything the same as us.

Regardless this flip will tell us a lot. No matter what Backwards is 100% scum and if we lynch anyone tomorrow it needs to at least be him if no one else.
                      No point in looking any further into the game. Unless someone unvotes me, town loses.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I just want to say this again. There had to be 3-4 pages of Paul, Backwards, and Jessup just saying the most retarded bullshit last night. Grasping at straws that are so dumb they do not even require a response. Whoever the two townies are on my wagon, you suck.

and jessup, you suck either way.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I can remove my vote, the hammer might still go through. The only reason I?m willing to bet the house today is because I don?t see any chance that, even if I get a guilty result, you or anyone else is going to believe me and not lynch me tomorrow, which means an automatic town loss. At least there is a possibility that we can still win going this route, although Field could just be brilliant.
                          You won?t remove your vote, and I do not blame you. You are scum and you win after I am lynched.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Welp willby is online. GG dummies LOL

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Nice game, Paulie. You too Exalt.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                Nice game, Paulie. You too Exalt.
                                GG man. Looks like scum quicklynched you then? That's probably game over. The only question is who are the dumbass townies that allowed that to happen.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X