Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Nice game, Paulie. You too Exalt.
    Oh i see how it is..
    Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Oh i see how it is..
      Aww GG bud, and you too field if you are scum. I just know Paul played a great scum game and Exalt needed cred for that fool proof plan for town win that no one was willing to follow LOL
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

GG man. Looks like scum quicklynched you then? That's probably game over. The only question is who are the dumbass townies that allowed that to happen.
        I hope field is scum and just made a great play using Jessups literal mental derange to hammer me. Otherwise he done fucked up.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Pretty good timing on the scum hammer too. They waited for Exalt and Rodney to be in bed, and I didn?t even manage to get online later last night.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I'm just a modified VT and ultimately based my decision to vote on you because of how you played the game voth. The fact you were always after me and were a vocal part of the hyena pack, voted out a townie day, disbelieved ixt, befriended kthx, and refuse to try and bring unity to discourse. I had to vote on you. Others have been calling ur scummy play style out all game too. You are literally defending a guy who doesn't want to do a lynch when town has ZERO mafia and it seems no 100% sure leads. It's all too much, facepalm.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              I'm just a modified VT and ultimately based my decision to vote on you because of how you played the game voth. The fact you were always after me and were a vocal part of the hyena pack, voted out a townie day, disbelieved ixt, befriended kthx, and refuse to try and bring unity to discourse. I had to vote on you. Others have been calling ur scummy play style out all game too. You are literally defending a guy who doesn't want to do a lynch when town has ZERO mafia and it seems no 100% sure leads. It's all too much, facepalm.
              You actively make me dumber when I read anything you write. This is mafia, not a popularity contest. Grow up weirdo.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• PS: I think I might host next, I actually never have, believe it or not.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                  PS: I think I might host next, I actually never have, believe it or not.
                  If u do get tips from someone, when I have hosted before using excel to reconcile night actions, balance the game, and track roles was incredibly useful... l am sure willby or someone who has hosted a ton will have other tips

Originally posted by Turban
                  everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    I'm just a modified VT and ultimately based my decision to vote on you because of how you played the game voth. The fact you were always after me and were a vocal part of the hyena pack, voted out a townie day, disbelieved ixt, befriended kthx, and refuse to try and bring unity to discourse. I had to vote on you. Others have been calling ur scummy play style out all game too. You are literally defending a guy who doesn't want to do a lynch when town has ZERO mafia and it seems no 100% sure leads. It's all too much, facepalm.
                    It should be noted Jessup that if true, you have a chance still to do something not retarded for once and remove your vote on me. It will literally be a mind blown situation if that happened, but then, people do surprise every now and then.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• the_paul i see you lurking online waiting for that lynch. how bad you sweating? Willby is doing a number on you with this waiting.

apology accepted broski

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_o3a0ldtVRG1u8hiuqo1_400.gif
Views:	40
Size:	493.9 KB
ID:	1322736
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• that faggot Halp won't login til later and then he will be all "LOL I FORGOT I VOTED VOTH WTF"

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I am sweating actually, because one way or another I got mind fucked. Either we did the no lynch, nobody believes my results, and the game is over tomorrow; or we take a gamble on you since you?re on both lists. There?s a long list of people who could have butt fucked me this game, halp, Field, shit even Jessup. But if nobody believed the first 2 night results I have without being forced to, no chance anybody would believe night 3 results and not lynch me tomorrow. None.
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• The first 2 night results I gave*

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• If the mafia team ends up being field Rodney and Jessup or halp or something I say we burn this place to the fucking ground

Comment

Working...
                                X