No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems that now it is up to the real townie to please step forward.

Rodney why are you mad that ixt drove you and Kthx? I thought we established it made you town. Whoever is town please wake up and join the voth train.

Is it Exalt, Halp or Rodney?
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• this is going to be poorly organized. edibles etc.

ixt targeted kthx and someone else, kthx reflexively killed him with PGO, kthx was the mafia hit, but his PGO was 1 shot, and since busdrive happens before killing, ixt hit the PGO and cleared the path for mafia hit. That's my guess.. unlimited shot PGO SK seems way overpowered.

Now Jessup is going full wicket and claiming even weirder shit than he originally claimed, which ended up not being true anyway? suddenly t_p is eating it up like candy. WTF is going on.

J
      essup I'm flattered that you think I would make up the sensor claim for no reason at the beginning of a phase when i'm not at risk of being lynched or under any pressure at all. It wasn't a panic claim, i'd dropped hints of my role since literally D1. The further away we get from your weird ass roleclaim, the less I believe it. The scummier you act the less I believe t_p, since you "confirmed" him. That whole situation makes my head hurt.

Exalt seems town to me. I don't necessarily see the cop/tracker/watcher combo as a conflict, in a game with a bus driver, PGO SK, a mafia, whatever the fk Jessup/paul's weird ass situation is. I'll agree with field, an insane cop isn't impossible. Willby loves role modifiers

backwards always seems scummy to me and I absolutely can't read him. guy autovotes me D1 every game and has almost gotten me lynched when we were both townies on more than 1 occasion.. so I have 0 read.

Field is another one I always read as scum, but have been wrong before. His posts in the beginning of the game looked a lot like bad acting to me. His last post he calls out a slip on voth.. I don't see the slip, I see field reaching way too long to find one, though. Or I just don't get it. He also didn't vote... but he seems to agree one most of the people I do..

Rodney seems town but I know he's capable of high-level fuckery, so no idea.

Having said all of that, earlier today, instead of posting, I
      went back and re-read the entire thread. I'd bet a testicle voth is scum. he's having too much fun to be town, and he seems like he's over-acting. He was super aggressive in D1 and D2 and then calmed down a little when he got called out.. This is the strongest scum vibe I've got in the game, but it seems like all the other people who are acting CRAZY are vsing voth too. My vote has been on him since the phase started, but the harder Jessup goes on voth the more I question my instincts... WTF IS GOING ON.

Comment

• Not that it?s the point of your post, but the only thing Jessup confirmed was my name. That?s where is being linked should ideally stop
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• FYI I voted for voth in my long post. I also voted for him earlier in the phase too.
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Why if I was scum would I on D1 start a personal voth train and stick with it. Thats awful mafia play and someone like exalt or voth would NEVER allow it.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              Not that it?s the point of your post, but the only thing Jessup confirmed was my name. That?s where is being linked should ideally stop
              ideally you wouldn't have jessup in your mafia is how I read that

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                FYI I voted for voth in my long post. I also voted for him earlier in the phase too.
                I meant in the last day phase.

Comment

• Unofficial Vote Count:
                  Voth - 5 (Halp, field, Jessup, backwards, the_paul)
                  the_paul - 2 (Rodney, Voth)

It takes 5 votes to hammer. Voth is set to be lynched.
                  Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

ideally you wouldn't have jessup in your mafia is how I read that
                    IF you are town you need to decide if ur buddy backwards is town as VT or Voth is, Compare the two. Looool It is a no brainer. Join us halp and vote voth, I will believe your claim more. It is clearly the safest vote as both have claimed Vanilla Townie.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• oh u voted voth?lol I didn't see that
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• halp voted for voth, is that correct?
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Yes, read my vote count.
                          Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Did T_P name claim??????

Originally posted by Turban
                            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                              Did T_P name claim??????
                              Several times, in bold even a few times I think. My name was also leaked to everyone by Jessup between day 1 and night 1. Nick Fury here
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Ah, I was rereading the thread looking for clues and page 8 you say your role is your characters role in the movies.. nick fury is a cop in the movies?

Originally posted by Turban
                                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X