No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• backwards, rodney, erias, missa, inertube, and jerome are left.

How many scum do you guys think are between them?
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      backwards, rodney, erias, missa, inertube, and jerome are left.

How many scum do you guys think are between them?
      Depends what we think about Fis's role. I'm in the field so my wifi sucks, but I need to read more about what "Third Party Modified Arsonist" means
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• UNVOTE: Kunthx

VOTE: Rodney

I have reasons for this that I'll keep hidden at the moment, but it makes sense now that I think about it further. Given that some people have played ball and some haven't, I'm going to go with the idea that those who have played ball are doing so for town reasons. I don't see why scum would claim Night King or other sketchy things right now, unless WillBy is masterminding some YOLO playstyle and Paul/Kthx are his buddies. That said, those who haven't yet claimed become sketchier for obvious reasons, even if they haven't had a chance to do it yet. Looking at the list of candidates, Rodney fits the bill of my reasoning moreso than the others do, unless I was just randomly drawn out of a hat by some flathead fuck fuck last night.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Depends what we think about Fis's role. I'm in the field so my wifi sucks, but I need to read more about what "Third Party Modified Arsonist" means
          Mafia Wiki:

An Arsonist is a Serial Killer with a unique kill method: fire. This unique kill method means that it bypasses normal Doctor protection. However, the Firefighter role can stop the Arsonist's kills.

This role is third-party by definition.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Good catch, I reread page 1 for fis's role. First off, shes "targaryen aligned", which could mean shes a part of a larger faction, as opposed to just a special serial killer. Doubtful though, multiple players on a third party killing faction is a bit too much imo.
            Then there's the modifier part. So shes third party (as opposed to townie arsonist?) and she might have had some sort of modifier on the arsonist part (x-shot or something).

Actually like 0 info here, sorry

Comment

• Fits thematically pretty well, since the Targaryen bitch was crazy. Only that SJW John Snow would bend the knee to a crazier bitch than that firecrotch from season 3.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• So I was contemplating withholding this information until later but I frankly don't see a point and waiting anymore and I have some suspicions. My role is firefighter and last night I protected Missa largely because she was killed with the first night in another game when Fis was scum. At first I thought maybe based on the death description that I was a reason for the arsonist dying because I succeeded but it doesn't say in my role info that I kill the attacker just that I stop the deaths from happening. So either field forgot to mention that part in my role or myssa could potentially be The Godfather and the arsonist died from attacking her
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Mafia Wiki:

An Arsonist is a Serial Killer with a unique kill method: fire. This unique kill method means that it bypasses normal Doctor protection. However, the Firefighter role can stop the Arsonist's kills.

This role is third-party by definition.
                  Thank you, I can't get the wiki to load but it's probably the firewall. So since the arsonist is a SK, 3 scum members would be my guess. I think there are definitely 2 scum on your list. I believed what I said that if I were scum, I would have hidden among the 6 people that threw individual votes and just hid among that crowd. IMO that's a much safer move for the majority of scum than actually being on either wagon. That being said, I'd be willing to bet there's at least 1 scum on the Fis/Halp wagons, in the interests of spreading their votes out. I'd also like to revisit Erias saying that he thinks Exalt is protecting town, and then voting for him. I want to hear an explanation for that
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• So like I said I'm not sure if the modified part means that if I was there when she tried to arson someone that she would die or if she died from attacking The Godfather at night
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Good catch, I reread page 1 for fis's role. First off, shes "targaryen aligned", which could mean shes a part of a larger faction, as opposed to just a special serial killer. Doubtful though, multiple players on a third party killing faction is a bit too much imo.
                      Then there's the modifier part. So shes third party (as opposed to townie arsonist?) and she might have had some sort of modifier on the arsonist part (x-shot or something).

Actually like 0 info here, sorry
                      That's what I thought when I said there could be multiple factions or even two larger "town" based factions
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        So I was contemplating withholding this information until later but I frankly don't see a point and waiting anymore and I have some suspicions. My role is firefighter and last night I protected Missa largely because she was killed with the first night in another game when Fis was scum. At first I thought maybe based on the death description that I was a reason for the arsonist dying because I succeeded but it doesn't say in my role info that I kill the attacker just that I stop the deaths from happening. So either field forgot to mention that part in my role or myssa could potentially be The Godfather and the arsonist died from attacking her
                        I'm sorry, why did you protect missa? How would you know fis was arsonist?

Comment

• it's a running joke to kill missa one the first night if you look at previous games. I didn't know fis was scum per say but I knew if fis was missa would be the first target. That's why I was laughing when exalt was being a flathead faggot and saying I wasn't playing well.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I'm sorry, why did you protect missa? How would you know fis was arsonist?
                            And it doesn't matter much now to roleclaim with the arsonist dead unless theres a second arsonist with dragons that alternates nights or something.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• So that leaves the question of the day. Did my role cause fis's death even though it's not in my description to do so or is missa godfather who kills whomever attacks them during night?
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Just woke up and don't have time to read/respond, but a name claim never hurts so that you faggots can play fuck fuck distraction games for hours about flavorful narrative.

I am Bran Stark.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X