X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overall move being claiming a cop when no day cop exists

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
      Host, u put beast on there twice. Having a tied vote, field acted scummier than beast imo. Please recognize who made the mistake first.
      You hosted a game, you know it's not easy.

dont blame the host for your own problems.

vote field
      no way all 3 saints are town, it's just imbalanced. And while ixt may be lacking reasonable reading comprehension, he seems town to me

Comment

• Field claimed supersaint?

Comment

• Who should I focus this next song on. I think a rip grand song will be too similar to rip DF.

Maybe rip town as we are pretty screwed
          sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Of course this all revolves around voth's result on field investigation. But I'm going to vote exalt for two reasons:

1. He has said he has no problems dying via lynch. If voth's result is scum his target is clear.
            2. This also gives credibility to voth's claim. Although the most extreme case would be voth fake claiming and using exalt as a shield, but I'd find that much less likely.

Comment

• Wtf Ixt I dont get why you're voting Exalt. Point 1 makes no sense whatsoever. Maybe too drunk but seems scummy.

Voth fake claiming is way more likely than him telling the truth but Exalt is still scum (mafia godfather or voth is insane vengeful cop)
              sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• vote: exalt
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• My scum list: kthnx, field, ixt

wheres voths results plz

Originally posted by Turban
                  everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Uh huh...and I haven't even STARTED on kthx/backwards yet

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      Exalt good lynch galaxy brain faggot. Bet you love jews.

Voth Exalt exalt should be our next targets.
                      I was never voting grand the entire game, and field was a bad lynch bcuz of Voth claiming to be a cop that was investigating him.

So yeah, youre still useless. Please lynch me though so I can save this game by actually killing scum. It's obvious scum will never be lynched with players like you around to vote townies all game.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I told beast to shoot ixt since he tried to force a double lynch at the last second and is too dumb to wait for possible results on field. Now he votes me. I know who I'm shooting
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I was never voting grand the entire game, and field was a bad lynch bcuz of Voth claiming to be a cop that was investigating him.

So yeah, youre still useless. Please lynch me though so I can save this game by actually killing scum. It's obvious scum will never be lynched with players like you around to vote townies all game.
                          Hypocrisy is bad
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

You hosted a game, you know it's not easy.

dont blame the host for your own problems.

vote field
                            no way all 3 saints are town, it's just imbalanced. And while ixt may be lacking reasonable reading comprehension, he seems town to me
                            Why is ixt town to you? Guy is playing scummy as fuck. Nevermind the clear attempt at forcing a double lynch. I won't hold that against him.

The scummiest thing he's done the entire game is role claim so early on day 1. Town supersaint has no business claiming so early, if at all, because he'd want unsuspecting scum to vote him and risk being last on his train. The moment a SuperSaint claims, scum will NEVER be the last on the lynch train.

Either ixt is scum or Rodney really did make all saints town this game.
                            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I'm gunna vote: ixt
                              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                                vote field
                                Useless scum is useless.
                                Trench Wars Player

Comment

Working...
                                X