No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, well i dont know the VC, but just in case I'm lynched, who should I shoot?

WillBy? Kthx? Someone else? I'm thinking WillBy, because maybe Kthx really is just a smooth brained flathead. WillBy we know is smart already though, so him being this way is more suspect.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• vote kthx

There is someone with half a brain behind the scum team, and my bet is it is kthx. The guy has literally only been checking in to throw shade on those who call
      him out for being useless.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Seriously - kthx is all over my dick all game for what? Trying to look for scum and examine things? Keep trying to hold me down faggot - what in the world have you done except lurk until someone says your name?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
          Seriously - kthx is all over my dick all game for what? Trying to look for scum and examine things? Keep trying to hold me down faggot - what in the world have you done except lurk until someone says your name?
          What have you done that's been useful with your supposed role?
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• You and exalt are thick as thieves this game with you claiming a role with zero results and him eating it up like hes izor at one dollar angry whopper night. Its terribly obvious and frankly embarrassing.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
              You and exalt are thick as thieves this game with you claiming a role with zero results and him eating it up like hes izor at one dollar angry whopper night. Its terribly obvious and frankly embarrassing.
              You got us. Me and Exalt are secretly a scum team and being horribly obvious. It is likely that two seasoned mafia players do this. Nice catch.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I think you two are slacking personally because you think the game is close to being wrapped up. And nobody else looks oblivious to the obvious.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  You and exalt are thick as thieves this game with you claiming a role with zero results and him eating it up like hes izor at one dollar angry whopper night. Its terribly obvious and frankly embarrassing.
                  So let's lynch voth and confirm two townies? He will probably venge kill you which I'm cool with

Originally posted by Turban
                  everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

So let's lynch voth and confirm two townies? He will probably venge kill you which I'm cool with
                    Its safer to do exalt but I'll vote voth if people would rather do that. Because he hasn't done anything with his role other than post innocent results and whine about me.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• if we lynch voth and flips town sane cop, it doesnt necessarily clear exalt nor field (field more) if we are under the assumption that a mafia team exists.

Comment

• Do whatever you think is right, although I'm pretty sure lynching town hoping they kill scum is pretty dumb. If you think a person is town, and you trust their judgement in killing scum, then wouldn't you just vote whoever they vote?

It doesn't matter to me if I'm lynched or not, but I'm likely shooting WillBy or Kthx if so. Backwards, or Voth (or anyone else really) might be scum too, but the way I see it, town likely lost already unless WillBy and co really are scum. If not, then the only townies left aren't about to help win the game, so its already lost for all intents and purposes. If Kthx is town, then he's going to lose it for town either way. If WillBy is town, then he's been too useless all game for me to think he will do a 180 now. Halp has been MIA most of the game too, except to randomly vote and then disappear again. Imo, if these are townies, then i dont see any way around a loss.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Us townie team has nobody to blame but ourselves if we lose. Too many useless people not giving their view in a reasonable manner while not listening to fair advice.

Comment

• At this point I'm pretty much putting all my eggs into one basket and believing voth. Ideally willby is scum and next on my list is backwards. Kthx strikes to me as a useless townie but...meh.

Comment

• Halp is beyond useless so I'm completely ignoring him from now on

Comment

• vote willby

Comment

Working...
                                X