TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    I told beast to shoot ixt since he tried to force a double lynch at the last second and is too dumb to wait for possible results on field. Now he votes me. I know who I'm shooting
    Is it really worth lynching a confirmed townie, though?
    If we lynch ixt, a random townie will die but we get scum for 1:1 trade. Why sacrifice you for same outcome?
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Whatever lets hope voth is a real cop vote field

Comment

• I'm probably sticking to this vote as field has clearly started to flail aimlessly. More than half the people have correctly recognized my alignment of TOWN SuperSaint, not to mention two of those poor souls who have tragically lost their lives in being wrong targets, they being Grand and Paul. First few pages, explain to me how I could claim that type of role after making the statement "woe to who last votes on a wagon" when no one else specified.

Comment

• Its unfortunate on beast as he didn't provide much to go off of.

Comment

• Also come to think about it, how is me moving vote of beast scum as opposed to more town? As I stated I was under the impression that beast had his vote on field, its not my fault he didn't want to save his own life. And I stated reasoning of field suspicion.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Hypocrisy is bad
              True. You've tried to lynch townie after townie all game long. I'm town too, so that's 3 in a row for you. The only reason I haven't called you confirmed scum yet is because maybe you're trying your best. I mean really, how can I fault a smooth brained donut like you for being impossible to underestimate? You're about as sharp as a meatball, and your mom obviously let you try your first beer through an umbilical cord, but your trying your best. In about 20 more games, you might actually lynch your first scum.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I'm gonna wait for Voth to give results on Field before voting. Idk why nobody else has the mental fortitude to do the same before trying to lynch him two days in a row, but then again, all those same people (like willby) voted grand every phase as well without looking anywhere else even once. Pretty obvious WillBy isn't town. Why won't anyone vote him? He never even claimed. Can he make it any more obvious to everyone?
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• So what, you're unsure if voth is really cop? If the result is clean who do we vote? If the result is scum who do we vote?

Comment

• Exalt seems pretty sure we an trust voth. For no reason.

Exalt and Voth are both scum.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• phase has changed where is voth with his check?

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        Exalt seems pretty sure we an trust voth. For no reason.

Exalt and Voth are both scum.
                        I have no idea if we can trust him or not, yet I'm the only one to ever even start a wagon on him. If you think voth is scum, why aren't you voting him? It doesn't take much to figure this one out Einstein. You're a real Sherlock Holmes over there.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• im putting a question mark on kthx but not to discredit him right now. It's pretty obvious right now theres the potential kthx and Voth are of different alignments. Grand was the first to suggest this idea of the fake cop claim. As unfortunately he was wrongly shot, kthx continued to voice this view on voth. regarding voth's result on field could put some pieces together.

Comment

• Hi fellers, sorry for being late to the party, was at a beer festival yesterday and you know how that ends...

OK- field turned up Innocent as a result of my investigation.

The fact that Grand flipped town is absolutely shocking to me.

Now - grand was innocent, field is innocent. Are we really believing that ixt is a third innocent saint? I cannot believe that all three saints are innocent.

I can investigate ixt today if we want to go that route. Or we can Lynch ixt and I can investigate someone else acting super scummy, like Willby.

thoughts?

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• vote wilby if we are to make the assumption that this game has mafia and not some other setup like cult, looking at the remaining names this is one we have to take the risk on. Now, something between kthx/backwards doesn't seem right to me Voth if u say who u r u can check backwards. Sure you can check me, but youre just wasting a day's worth of investigating (assuming ur a sane cop) and if u want to lynch me I'd STRONGLY advise the last person on the wagon to not be a townie member. What i say is for a fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                Hi fellers, sorry for being late to the party, was at a beer festival yesterday and you know how that ends...

OK- field turned up Innocent as a result of my investigation.

The fact that Grand flipped town is absolutely shocking to me.

Now - grand was innocent, field is innocent. Are we really believing that ixt is a third innocent saint? I cannot believe that all three saints are innocent.

I can investigate ixt today if we want to go that route. Or we can Lynch ixt and I can investigate someone else acting super scummy, like Willby.

thoughts?
                                1. How so? I explained WHY Grand should be left alone, yet nobody listens to me. Don't know where you would find the Grand flip to be unexpected with anyone who is actually thinking.
                                2. For all we know field might not even be a SuperSaint (only Godfather assuming this is a Mafia setup). But with the information at hand it will still wait to be seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X