No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ill get a vote count when i have a minute at work. Phase change will be tonight approx 10pm EST or in about 14 hours
    Big Chill

Comment

• OK - if you guys are set on Willby over Kthx, that's fine with me like I said before. I
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Whoops, didn't mean to hit post yet. I was going to say I wouldn't be surprised if they were both on the scum team.

unvote kthx
        vote willby

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          Do whatever you think is right, although I'm pretty sure lynching town hoping they kill scum is pretty dumb. If you think a person is town, and you trust their judgement in killing scum, then wouldn't you just vote whoever they vote?

It doesn't matter to me if I'm lynched or not, but I'm likely shooting WillBy or Kthx if so. Backwards, or Voth (or anyone else really) might be scum too, but the way I see it, town likely lost already unless WillBy and co really are scum. If not, then the only townies left aren't about to help win the game, so its already lost for all intents and purposes. If Kthx is town, then he's going to lose it for town either way. If WillBy is town, then he's been too useless all game for me to think he will do a 180 now. Halp has been MIA most of the game too, except to randomly vote and then disappear again. Imo, if these are townies, then i dont see any way around a loss.
          If we lynch voth and he flips town cop it confirms you and field... then voth shoots willby/kthx or one of the useless people...

if we don't lynch voth, we lynch willby or kthx then they shoot me/you/some other townie they think is scum we lose 2 townies, voth "investigates" someone might as well been his venge kill instead. Voth investigating is useless at this point, I think we all agree this is last phase or next is. Voths only use now is to die and confirm two townies

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

If we lynch voth and he flips town cop it confirms you and field... then voth shoots willby/kthx or one of the useless people...

if we don't lynch voth, we lynch willby or kthx then they shoot me/you/some other townie they think is scum we lose 2 townies, voth "investigates" someone might as well been his venge kill instead. Voth investigating is useless at this point, I think we all agree this is last phase or next is. Voths only use now is to die and confirm two townies
            Says I'm useless while repeating exactly what I said to do. You are such a fucking jew
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Current Vote Count

Willby - Ixt, Exalt, Ffe, Voth
              Ixt - Field, Halp
              Voth - Sdrawcab
              Field - Willby
              Exalt - Kthx

Phase change in approx 10 hours. I would like to keep this one as close to deadline as possible and keep the game moving.

Big Chill

Comment

• I really do see where you guys are coming from
                about lynching me, but I disagree with the time frame. One guilty result from today's investigation and we are in business, especially with the amount of players left in the game.

If I end up with another innocent investigation, then lynch me and confirm field and Exalt - I'll take a scum team member with me at that point I'm sure anyway.

Say I investigate Ixt today - he investigates guilty - then tomorrow we do a controlled lynch of him where we take the next most suspicious person and "force" them into being the last vote on ixt. Either they will do it and die, or it will be obvious who is avoiding it and we have another caught scum. Of course, ixt could be innocent, but investigating the last of the claimed supersaints seems like the best play.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• vote ixt

Comment

• Well not point wasting my vote on faggot ass exalt from Lithuania so

unvote:
                    vote: ixt

maybe holding you faggots hostage with the threat of a double lynch will let you see reason on voth and exalt
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I have a bad feeling about this WillBy lynch. If for nothing else, it's because Will wouldn't wait until end of the game to claim as scum. Usually he has something up his sleeve much earlier. Waiting to claim as scum invites suspicion and he's smart enough to avoid that. His uselessness makes me uneasy but same can be said of most players left.

I'm gunna stick with my vote on ixt. I don't buy 3 town saints and I think he was coached hard to claim early this round. He's trying to make it seem like claiming so early "warns townies to not be last on his train" but that's BS. By claiming he guaranteed a townie will be on his train if he's lynched, and nullified the purpose of his role and capability of killing unsuspecting scum.
                      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Nice Kthx and field confirmed scum while also confirming Willby

Guess we dont need those investigations eh Voth?
                        sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

So let's lynch voth and confirm two townies? He will probably venge kill you which I'm cool with
                          Pretty ridiculous voting for townie in hope of shooting scum. I am not even sure why you are so intent that killing confirmed townies is the way to go. Neither this game nor regular vanilla game is it a sound strategy to take.

It makes sense to lynch an innocent result to confirm sanity of cop in normal games, and it's done early in the game. Not so late when we are at risk of being at LyLo.
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Pretty ridiculous voting for townie in hope of shooting scum. I am not even sure why you are so intent that killing confirmed townies is the way to go. Neither this game nor regular vanilla game is it a sound strategy to take.

It makes sense to lynch an innocent result to confirm sanity of cop in normal games, and it's done early in the game. Not so late when we are at risk of being at LyLo.
                            Voth could easily be scum and just pointing out people as investigation results, I don't want to lynch him hoping he's gonna shoot scum I want to lynch him to confirm you and exalt as town

Comment

• He's at max got one investigation left (tonight) but he's venge too... might as well lynch him to confirm you two and let him venge someone rather than investigate

Comment

• My investigation for today is in to Rodney. I went with investigating Kthx. We will see one way or the other about him tomorrow, assuming I make it through today.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X