TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the lulz
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Are your for real?
      kthx is gunna win this easily for scum, it seems.
      Voth

why in the fuck would you claim you got a scum results on me then vote kthnx?

field, why in the fuck would you not lynch me or voth?

i think i this is that "double lynch" push I mentioned two pages ago...

Originally posted by Turban
      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• kthx we need to lynch voth buddy and you venge kill field if voth isn't a solo scum

vote voth

Comment

• unvote
          vote: voth

not final until I get a rule clarification and see what backwards does
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• If they're trying to lynch you I think they're the baddies bro let's lynch the fake cop.. makes zero fucking sense for a townie to lynch anyone other than me or voth

whats the rule clarification?

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
              If they're trying to lynch you I think they're the baddies bro let's lynch the fake cop.. makes zero fucking sense for a townie to lynch anyone other than me or voth

whats the rule clarification?
              Dude we lynch godfather and we win.
              kthx is godfather.

Not that hard.
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• If voth and I were scum, game would've been over. Are you that sense, dawg?
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

If voth and I were scum, game would've been over. Are you that sense, dawg?
                  Voth says he got guilty on me. I'm town, voth lied.

voth must be scum.

Comment

If voth and I were scum, game would've been over. Are you that sense, dawg?
                    Somerset earlier in this style of game if you kill the Godfather Town automatically wins and we also have to assume that with the vengeful modifier that even with the game being tied the town could still win with the Wright vengeful action. Although The Godfather rule seems to make more sense in this situation.

anyways I have two trains of thought and I think that they are both pretty reasonable possibilities. Either voth is lying about being an investigator and purposely got guilty on backwards to try to eliminate him from the possibility of being The Godfather, or he is trying to get us to Lynch a town member who is the least likely to pick the Godfather from the remaining players. The other option is field is the Godfather and that is why they were hesitant at first to vote for me because I previously stated that I was going to kill field. Now that they know that they went ahead and did it anyways to make it seem like they weren't scared of me killing field trying to make it seem like he isn't The Godfather

now maybe I'm wrong and it's voth That's The Godfather but I think that's highly unlikely because why would the Godfather put himself out there as a role that many people didn't believe it makes much more sense that that is the last mafioso and that one of the other two is a Godfather
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I guess in the end I have to go with my gut

unvote
                      vote: backwards

when I'm lynched I want to kill backwards

final vote
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• If backwards gets lynched with me and the game is still happening is the only way I will change my vengeful action
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• RoDNeY can you post any rule clarifications in thread so we all have the same information about the rules???

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                            RoDNeY can you post any rule clarifications in thread so we all have the same information about the rules???
                            Not exactly as it pertains to a persons specific role and as the host i cannot disclose information regarding that persons role or alignment
                            Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Not exactly as it pertains to a persons specific role and as the host i cannot disclose information regarding that persons role
                              Well make up some rule clarifications too... lol

Comment

• RoDNeY if I die, and kthx dies

if kthx is venge and wants to kill field, and if I'm venge and want to kill voth, if one or both of voth or field is scum is it a scum win, town win, or draw?

if kthx is venge, and kills me, and field and voth are both left alive and only 1 is scum, if both are venge, is it a draw?

Comment

Working...
                                X