TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
    I'm worried there's more scum than just voth, now that kthnx is pushing for a double lynch
    Did you just slip up and tell us that there are other scum preventing you from winning?
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• There are two scum left backwards I'm pushing the double lynch because we can have a 50/50 shot at lynching the godfather and then an even higher chance to vengeful the godfather
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Voth got guilty on backwards, clearly backwards isn't gf...
        Voth isnt a cop so it doesn't matter
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Wtf I'd vote for myself to make it 3-1, and I'm going to venge kill voth
          No way you'd vote on yourself and make your team lose on purpose.
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Voth isnt a cop so it doesn't matter
            So says the godfather.
            Trench Wars Player

Comment

• I'm not gonna let the double lynch happen, that idea is retarded.. there's four people left in game, we lynch 2.... then there's no people left in game?

wtf r u guys thinking

Originally posted by Turban
              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Did you just slip up and tell us that there are other scum preventing you from winning?
                I claimed vengeful townie day one just like everyone else who died and got proven true lol. But if you want to lynch me that's fine because I will vengeful the godfather voth just like backwards will. So it doesn't change anything
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I'm not gonna let the double lynch happen, that idea is retarded.. there's four people left in game, we lynch 2.... then there's no people left in game?

wtf r u guys thinking
                  Are you dumb or are you actually mafia then?
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I'm dumb, that's been established... but not dumb enough to double lynch

Comment

I'm dumb, that's been established... but not dumb enough to double lynch
                      We're not playing a game with numbers anymore it's basically Kill The Godfather and we win or lose if we don't
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

We're not playing a game with numbers anymore it's basically Kill The Godfather and we win or lose if we don't
                        And why isn't it just voth? Cause two scum would've been "too few" ?

Comment

• And why the FUCK would there be a godfather in a venge game with NO COP?

Comment

That means we need to be lynching kthx, sdrawkcab Voth. Otherwise we will lose the game.

vote: kthx

He's the godfather.

​​​​​​​
                            Trench Wars Player

Comment

• GUYS WHY DO U THINK THERES A GODFATHER WHEN THERES NO COP LOL

Comment

GUYS WHY DO U THINK THERES A GODFATHER WHEN THERES NO COP LOL
                                You dumb?
                                Trench Wars Player

Comment

Working...
                                X