No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kthx is laughing to himself at this point, pushing a double lynch and convincing you to join it.
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Are you not reading? I posted a half page ago there's no way I'm double lynching this phase, id lynch myself first and shoot voth

Originally posted by Turban
      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• That's fine just vote me out and I'll kill field out of himself when he said he was okay with the double Lynch of backwards and voth.

it makes more sense anyways that he's The Godfather and that one of his mafioso played the role of fake cop
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Why wouldn't we just lynch me or voth... what the fuck is happening

Comment

• At this point, the only thing I'm sure of is that I was right and we should've lynched voth d3....

Comment

• I see I hit the nail on the head what the random silence and backwards last post
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• kthx if you're town just vote voth with me ?

Comment

• If there's two scum left they're gonna force a double lynch if they want to

Comment

• If the other townie doesn't vote voth with me scum is gonna just get whoever they want lynched

Comment

• Step 2, bargaining
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Getting pretty spicy for the last people alive, as each has to stay active in order something doesn't go their way fast. I have some thoughts about the game too after Rodney concludes this one.

Comment

• So I guess I was wrong it's backwards and field with field being The Godfather
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            Step 2, bargaining
                            Idk what u want from me bro, either I'm scum or voth is ... idk why everyone didn't vote for me at phase opening when voth made his play. You all were bootlicking after he claimed cop. Regardless, it's either me or voth... you even bashed the double lynch pitch from field, so is it me or voth?

if there's one scum left it's voth. If there's two, it's voth and ???...

or you think I'm scum and it's me and ??? Or just me..

either way you should be lynching me or voth.

I already pm'd rodney saying my venge kill is voth if I get lynched.

Comment

• If backwards is dumb enough to lose us the game by not voting kthx, I'm gunna vote his ass out.

vote: backwards
                              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• It's pretty clear to me that kthx's posts are all written from an informed POV. It's why he feels confident pointing out supposed mistakes on my part.

Backwards, what are you doing Smith?
                                Trench Wars Player

Comment

Working...
                                X