TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ffe View Post
    Lol Ixt it was really really cringe. 3 ppl made songs about TW and I think if I remember correctly mine caused the least seizures so I won
    Pretty sure I participated in that cringefest

Unvote: Voth

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Lol Ixt it was really really cringe. 3 ppl made songs about TW and I think if I remember correctly mine caused the least seizures so I won
      Are you kidding me the rap battle was legendary

Comment

• Round 2
        https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...battle-round-2

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Are you kidding me the rap battle was legendary

dont make me come out with another banger
          sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• So I'm at the lake for the rest of the weekend, so I might not be posting too much midday. Regarding the tie, I'm leaving my vote where it was d1. I've posted again and again about how suspicious grand has been. Nobody has refuted it, yet somehow its fallen to the background. Looks like a mafia coverup, further evidence that grand should be the one to go. Not sure if he is truly a supersaint or not, but he's been lying so far...

Comment

dont make me come out with another banger
              I would pay pubbux commission to make mafia themed diss tracks

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx
                what the fuck is that the ISIS caliphate rap

im literally dead rip me

VOTE COUNT?? hard to do on phone
                sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Fucking exalt

vote grand

Originally posted by Turban
                  everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• you guys are seriously buying this fake ass claim??

yall are dense as hell

the mafia is going to try to win this by wasting next two phases getting town to chase super saints... they will never be the hammer vote on me and ixt so it?ll end up in 4 townies dead

feel free to be bamboozled by voth and exalt this phase... but do not go chasing ixt the next day once i flip town. as i mentioned - every super saint is town but since u guys r dense af then fine kill me off lmao
                    1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
                    1:megaman89> made my gf emo
                    1:requiem> LOL
                    1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
                    1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
                    1:megaman89> jesus fuk
                    1:Chief Utsav> this is me
                    1:Chief Utsav> caring
                    1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
                    1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
                    1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
                    1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

• i really dont feel this train is really good. Field or even Beast are more suspect in my eyes. Field for previously mentioned reasons...and i stopped to consider one thing. Is this Beast's first game? I pondered the reasoning behind his most recent posts, especially the one with "who is willing to sacrifice themselves?" seems to me a possible play is to paint himself in a view not actually truthful when im thinking about it some more. If after all this talk Grand is anti-town, then fk everything i said but its my gut feeling. But first, I need a VC on those on Grand RoDNeY

Comment

• Voth h how's your rope work can you use it now for d2 on grand?

​​​​​​​

Comment

• ? say wot

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                            I am Town Vengeful Day Cop.

I can choose to investigate a player at any point during a day phase, but I do not receive the result until the next day phase.

Day 1: Investigate Exalt - Innocent

I investigated Exalt because I find him to be one of the greatest threats to Town when he is scum. I wanted to
                            know where he stood right from the outset of the game.

Now that I'm outed, I'm hoping that scum don't have a Vengeful modifier, or else when we finally do lynch a scum, I'm dead.
                            FYI you being daycop I think makes it HIGHLY likely there are vengeful scum

Comment

• Why did you idiots make voth roleclaim?

Unvote voth

Comment

• The mod is not going to make all saints scum or all saints town. Anyone pushing this line of thought is acting scummy as hell.

There are no NKs. You think mod is going to give the scum team roles where they do not even get to pick who they want to kill? That is game-breaking imbalance.

While not as imbalanced, 3 supersaints being town is farfetched. I compare it to 3-person masonry, where it's usually 2 town and 1 scum. I'd bet at least one is scum out of the 3 claimed saints so far... unless there's more and scum saint decided to fakeclaim vengeful townie or hasn't claimed yet.

If you want to lynch grand, go ahead. He's the scummiest of all saint claims. I still don't think sacrificing someone who is for sure going to be town is the right move to make. I'm keeping my vote on ffe. Those vote changes are ridiculously scummy - first saving kthx, then saving grand and setting up 3 way lynch. I'll be very surprised if he turns out town.
                                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X