• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by grand View Post
    my instincts are never wrong

voth and kthx trying way too hard to look clean - doing a bad acting job

I am almost sure of them

vote: Voth
    If by looking clean you mean actively hunting scum, then sure. But what have you done to even TRY to find scum besides have a circle jerk in PMs with two players whom alignment you don't know when the rules state PMs are discouraged?

Are you still butthurt that I called you out for your bullshit?
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
      Backwards seems like town this game. When he is scum he just acts like a clueless retard and avoids all questions or pressure on him. Plus, I got the feeling he was trying to bait scum with his "lynch me, I'll kill a Saint" thing. No one pro-town wants to sacrifice a townie for a shot in the dark on day 1 - look how that worked out with Paul. I think it was a deliberate attempt to bait scum into liking his plan - and that's why I let iy
      play out and didn't mention it at the time.

Halp has been useless all game and could easily be lurking scum. Not much to go off besides lurking all game.

Field is impossible for me to read game after game. Nothing has jumped out at me yet, but he is a really good scum player. Has not been terribly active but certainly not Halp level.

Kthx actually might be scum. He started off posting and making accusations that made no sense without reading the rules. Sorta kinda went inactive for a bit, then shows back up and what? Refused to move off Downfall after showing up within hours of phase change. "Oh... I can't change my vote, it is too late to switch the lynch now..."
      Why would I have changed my vote when I had the same information as everyone else, none.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• 1. what the fk downfall downplayed his own vengefulness early game then claimed venge and flipped venge .. really thot we were lynching a supersaint
        2. Dying d1 ain't so bad, you're out of the game before you're swearing at your phone

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Why would I have changed my vote when I had the same information as everyone else, none.
          I'll bite.

What made you vote for and keep your vote on DF when Grand did a ton of scummy shit that has been reiterated over and over?

No one has info Day 1, it's about making a good decision based on what little we can gather.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• My offer still stands tho we can lynch me and I'll blast a super saint swear to god I'll resist the urge to kill halp

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
              My offer still stands tho we can lynch me and I'll blast a super saint swear to god I'll resist the urge to kill halp
              so why not just vote halp. Guy has been one I've been considering

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

so why not just vote halp. Guy has been one I've been considering
                The way I see it, I'm town and I'm venge. Only thing I have to go on right now is that venge can be town. I'd like to see a supersaint die, as I have no evidence they are town and they are claimed not-venge. Halp was a very early venge claim, which makes me think he's actually town. the only reason I want to see him die is for the lolololol I'll do when he does die. But given that he claimed venge so early I'm not gonna vote for him, if a super saint flips green I'll be game for lynching whoever, or do whatever Taiwanese scum hunting is happening.... but until then, I think we should just try to get a supersaint flipped

Comment

• Then I'm not sure what ur holding off on in voting for Grand tbh. But for me I'm not gonna vote on him just yet until I hear some more

Comment

• One last thing. As this game is nightless setup, makes me wonder if any "investigative" roles are in play, and how they would work out. The real challenge is if there is such role, to convey information they obtained without coming straight out into the open with a role claim.

Comment

• Did grand claim supersaint? I'm all for it if he is, you should've realized by now I just skim this shit dude

vote grand

Comment

• He didn't explicitly say, but did say so in private PM

Comment

• No night phase is weird. Hard to go 90% the whole game. I guess I'll just go back to vote grand
                          why? Because hes still scum

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                            No night phase is weird. Hard to go 90% the whole game. I guess I'll just go back to vote grand
                            why? Because hes still scum
                            Try going 10% all game!

Comment

• What if this game is all vengeful and supersaint townies fighting to the death? Would we let Rodney ever host again

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

The way I see it, I'm town and I'm venge. Only thing I have to go on right now is that venge can be town. I'd like to see a supersaint die, as I have no evidence they are town and they are claimed not-venge. Halp was a very early venge claim, which makes me think he's actually town. the only reason I want to see him die is for the lolololol I'll do when he does die. But given that he claimed venge so early I'm not gonna vote for him, if a super saint flips green I'll be game for lynching whoever, or do whatever Taiwanese scum hunting is happening.... but until then, I think we should just try to get a supersaint flipped
                                This is why I've been telling everyone that if they are a vengeful townie and get lynched, they should shoot a supersaint. Downfall didnt listen and fucked town over for it. Vengeful townies need to be lynched to use their ability, meaning if we are going to die, it's best it happens as a lynch. Let the supersaints get fucked by vengekills, since its unlikely they'll be lynched.

The only ones that have actively gone against this idea are supersaint players like grand who act like they cant understand it.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X