Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

You are as brain dead as Voth apparently
    i have pages to catch up on still (I’ve read patchily through the 20’s) but I gotta agree with this quote here

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      let me calm down..

the reason ur a fuk fuk idiot is .. you SHOULD not be bussing for night one. and for two if you do.. bus others besides urself as u can trip up mafia that way.. . But since u role claimed u tell us EVERY day after what u did so we can gather info. Saving urself in a damn bus role is stupid.. it can be valuable but more often than not makes a complete shit show mess for town. Stop being selfish and start being a town player. You scum mafia liar!
      lol this one too

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
        Jeeeeezus seven pages in 24 hours and y'all calling me too inactive, I posted like four times over an hour last night.. from the looks of it nothing useful has come out except town fucking ourselves in the ass

1. bus driver claimed (voth stop using your ability)
        2. doctor claimed (willby I expect more from you)
        3. watcher claimed (??????????)
        4. beast somehow "doesn't understand" what happened n1
        5. Jessup is starting to pm people (lil jealous Jessup where's my pm?)

and it's DAY TWO. Guys ffs keep your dicks in your pants with this many players it's a marathon not a sprint... again, I reiterate it's in my humble opinion it's in our best interest to lynch jessup or beast tonight... I do NOT want to go into a lynch or lose scenario with either of these two
        Seriously tho, other than the end conclusion my bro drew here (scummy), the earlier is spot on.

Comment

• Tbh I think anyone who’s going hard against anyone else right now looks scummy AF, since we actually have nothing except personal grudges and memories of good/bad behavior in games past. That said, someone going HAM could actually have information they’re not disclosing.

The big one I don’t understand is why people are going ham against jessup? I’m not sure what most of the personal relationships are among this group, but as largely an outsider I gotta say 80% of you play like n00bs who use only your reactionary impulses and hunches without really thinking nor showing your work. It’s confusing and anti-town.

Im going to vote voth, here are all my related thoughts:
          If you’re town, don’t play anti-town.
          Right now I don’t have any meaningful scum reads on anyone (just very minor hunches), however I do have an anti-town read on voth, and tbh I just don’t really like the way voth ad hominem attacks anyone who says anything against them. It’s pretty rude and takes away from what we’re trying to do because it muddies the issues, especially for new players who may not realize that the “objections” voth is giving are not actually responsive to the complaints lodged.

For example if I say “voth you’re a FUCKING IDIOT for bus driving night 1 that was the MOST ANTI-TOWN move you could have made night 1, why would you do that? Can we trust you not to do that again?” voth would likely respond with something like “fuck you PF you lurking pussy I’m gonna vote for you because I’m now a confirmed townie bus driver and you’re just jealous scum YOURE MAD I didn’t bus drive you! And you must be scum because you defended Jessup in your post and I have a personal boner for being an ass to Jessup or some shit” —unhelpful. Whether or not im a lurking pussy is irrelevant to my point and question; whether or not I’m mad about being left out is irrelevant to my point and question; even whether I’m scum is irrelevant to my point and question. Town needs to know you’re not a liability, regardless of whether town should also assess whether or not the person attacking you is a liability—they’re two separate issues and muddling them is anti-town (because it sews confusion and discord).

As constructive criticism (because hopefully we will play together more and I would like to enjoy playing with you instead of finding you an insufferable grating n00b), try responding rationally with something like, *“actually PF I bus drove for X Y and Z reasons, I see it was not the best idea in hindsight, but I thought it would have A or B benefits. I’ll abstain tonight so that I don’t FUCK THINGS UP AND ACCIDENTALLY OUT SEVERAL TOWN POWER ROLES ON DAY 3 WHILE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO COMB THROUGH THE DISASTER I CREATED BECAUSE I HAD A HUNCH THAT WAS TERRIBLY TERRIBLY WRONG.”

So here we go, the day phase is young and I don’t actually want to vote for someone I think may well be town but just playing very anti-town— let’s try it, voth this question is for you (I’ve even written you a template response* to help make it easier to play in a way that’s not anti-town):

voth you’re a FUCKING IDIOT for bus driving night 1 that was the MOST ANTI-TOWN move you could have made night 1, why would you do that? Can we trust you not to do that again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

You're mistaking me continuously saying you're acting like your scum self for railroading you into getting lynched. Anyone that remembers last years game where I posted 10 paragraph essays every hour until I railroaded poor fis (sorry) into getting lynched knows THAT is railroading. I'm simply saying (frequently) that I've noticed when you get throwing your hands up in the air style whiny like that, you tend to be scum. I have nothing better to go off today. I unfortunately believe we might have pulled the short straw and have both beast and Jessup on the town team this game, unless Willby is pulling a fast one, which I doubt as no one has counterclaimed on him.

Anyone else see Backwards just try to take heat off Beast and then Beast turned around and voted him? That's hilarious.

You would like it if I stopped using that power though wouldn't you Backwards? Don't wanna accidentally get a scumbag killed, that would be tragic wouldn't it? ;-)
            Hey banana brains, my vote is on beast and if you read my whole post I'm saying "we need to lynch beast or jessup"

Originally posted by Turban
            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Oh nevermind I misread Backwards' post. That is super scummy. They are both beyond horrendous players but Beast is likely town as no one has counterclaimed Willby. Jessup might be scum but I don't think so - he only goes ultra idiot mode and PMs people when he shouldn't when he's town. So why should we lynch them other than that they suck? I mean I know mathematically for you on the scum team it makes sense to just pick off another townie with a lynch today, but what's up?
              Oh I c, scummy if I take heat off beast scummy if I want to lynch beast? WTF? LOL. Buddy it's clearly role madness I'm less worried about beast actually being a town watcher (he could be a mafia watcher, wouldn't surprise me) than I am worried about him losing the damn game for us at the end because he can't even clearly read posts from the mod

Comment

• Current VC:

Voth: 3 (Kthx, Vehicle, PartyFalcon)
                Jessup: 2 (Apocalypse, Willby)
                Kassius: 2 (the_paul, Exalt)
                the_paul: 1 (Jessup)
                Willby: 1 (Kassius)
                Beast: 1 (backwards)
                Backwards: 1 (Beast)
                Kthx: 1 (Voth)

PHASE DURATION LEFT: ~7+ hrs.

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                  Tbh I think anyone who’s going hard against anyone else right now looks scummy AF, since we actually have nothing except personal grudges and memories of good/bad behavior in games past. That said, someone going HAM could actually have information they’re not disclosing.

The big one I don’t understand is why people are going ham against jessup? I’m not sure what most of the personal relationships are among this group, but as largely an outsider I gotta say 80% of you play like n00bs who use only your reactionary impulses and hunches without really thinking nor showing your work. It’s confusing and anti-town.

Im going to vote voth, here are all my related thoughts:
                  If you’re town, don’t play anti-town.
                  Right now I don’t have any meaningful scum reads on anyone (just very minor hunches), however I do have an anti-town read on voth, and tbh I just don’t really like the way voth ad hominem attacks anyone who says anything against them. It’s pretty rude and takes away from what we’re trying to do because it muddies the issues, especially for new players who may not realize that the “objections” voth is giving are not actually responsive to the complaints lodged.

For example if I say “voth you’re a FUCKING IDIOT for bus driving night 1 that was the MOST ANTI-TOWN move you could have made night 1, why would you do that? Can we trust you not to do that again?” voth would likely respond with something like “fuck you PF you lurking pussy I’m gonna vote for you because I’m now a confirmed townie bus driver and you’re just jealous scum YOURE MAD I didn’t bus drive you! And you must be scum because you defended Jessup in your post and I have a personal boner for being an ass to Jessup or some shit” —unhelpful. Whether or not im a lurking pussy is irrelevant to my point and question; whether or not I’m mad about being left out is irrelevant to my point and question; even whether I’m scum is irrelevant to my point and question. Town needs to know you’re not a liability, regardless of whether town should also assess whether or not the person attacking you is a liability—they’re two separate issues and muddling them is anti-town (because it sews confusion and discord).

As constructive criticism (because hopefully we will play together more and I would like to enjoy playing with you instead of finding you an insufferable grating n00b), try responding rationally with something like, *“actually PF I bus drove for X Y and Z reasons, I see it was not the best idea in hindsight, but I thought it would have A or B benefits. I’ll abstain tonight so that I don’t FUCK THINGS UP AND ACCIDENTALLY OUT SEVERAL TOWN POWER ROLES ON DAY 3 WHILE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO COMB THROUGH THE DISASTER I CREATED BECAUSE I HAD A HUNCH THAT WAS TERRIBLY TERRIBLY WRONG.”

So here we go, the day phase is young and I don’t actually want to vote for someone I think may well be town but just playing very anti-town— let’s try it, voth this question is for you (I’ve even written you a template response* to help make it easier to play in a way that’s not anti-town):

voth you’re a FUCKING IDIOT for bus driving night 1 that was the MOST ANTI-TOWN move you could have made night 1, why would you do that? Can we trust you not to do that again?
                  I like this guy.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I like this guy.
                    Same. You can tell this guy attorneys.
                    ​​​​​​
                    Two suspicious votes on islands alone:

Kassius: why the fuck is your vote still on Willby? He's not confirmed town but hes got a confirmed power role that doesn't kill people (pending poison tonight), so it's too early to be voting for him as a mafia power role imo.

Backwards: beast is basically confirmed watcher. I
                    don't know why there would even be a role of 'mafia watcher', seems pretty useless. 95% chance beast is town I think, why vote him?

Backwards, if you want to vote potentially townies who are going to fuck up the game, vote Voth. Granted I don't even believe his bus driver claim but if it is true he clearly can't be trusted to not use it.
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Here it comes. Party falcon shows up for the second time in 30 pages to push the "lynch the bus driver even though he's likely town" agenda.

Take note you fat fuckers. If I get lynched it's pretty clear what happened here.

Man is quoting Jessup as a "gotcha" tactic. That should say enough. What a moron.

If he's town, what a moron. If he's scum then he is obvious as hell and is a moron.

What state do you live in? Can I take the bar exam online there?
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Same. You can tell this guy attorneys.
                        ​​​​​​
                        Two suspicious votes on islands alone:

Kassius: why the fuck is your vote still on Willby? He's not confirmed town but hes got a confirmed power role that doesn't kill people (pending poison tonight), so it's too early to be voting for him as a mafia power role imo.

Backwards: beast is basically confirmed watcher. I
                        don't know why there would even be a role of 'mafia watcher', seems pretty useless. 95% chance beast is town I think, why vote him?

Backwards, if you want to vote potentially townies who are going to fuck up the game, vote Voth. Granted I don't even believe his bus driver claim but if it is true he clearly can't be trusted to not use it.
                        There's many roles I can see in Town of Salem that can be delay killers or anti-town. I've listed some before previously. For your benefit :

Mafia - Hypnotist, Ambusher, Blackmailer, Consigliere, Consort

Neutral Chaos - Pirate, Plaguebearer, Pestilence, Vampire

Neutral Evil - Witch

Neutral Killing - Arsonist (can douse and later ignite), Werewolf

Coven - 4 more roles..

Source : https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Roles

So.. it made zero sense to switch my vote from Willby whilst there was still PLENTY of time for inactives/lurkers to counter-claim the doctor role. No-one has, so now is the time to take this on faith for now.

To preserve my own life, and to put my faith in Willby, I now Vote Jessup.

Comment

• Vehicle yea I was thinking the same thing while responding to voth last night and I think fucking Kassius just put us in a double lynch scenario with voth and jessup dying? let me reread

Comment

• Yeah it's 3-3 voth/jessup

ill bite, vote voth

Comment

Here it comes. Party falcon shows up for the second time in 30 pages to push the "lynch the bus driver even though he's likely town" agenda.

Take note you fat fuckers. If I get lynched it's pretty clear what happened here.

Man is quoting Jessup as a "gotcha" tactic. That should say enough. What a moron.

If he's town, what a moron. If he's scum then he is obvious as hell and is a moron.

What state do you live in? Can I take the bar exam online there?
                              Voth I literally gave you a template so you could try answering my question instead of distracting with an ad hominem attack; instead you doubled down on an ad hominem attack. Does it matter if I’m an attorney in a podunk ass state with a 80% bar pass rate? Isn’t it true that you’re playing anti-town regardless of whether or not it was easy for me to become an attorney? PLEASE tell me in what way this is logically connected to whether or not YOU ARE GOING TO FUCK TOWN with your whimsical night actions?

Comment

• To be clear voth, I am actually asking for you to explain WHY you thought it was a pro-town move to bus drive yourself and Jessup last night—what did you think it would accomplish? Do you think it accomplished that goal, or any other pro-town goal? If yes, please explain. Either way, please discuss to what you intend to do with your claimed role tonight, should you live.

Comment

Working...
                                X