Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I already showed why I think Paul is scum. I cannot make it any more obvious. If you want to fuck up, be my guest, but I absolutely will be giving all of you fuk fuk idiots shit for the rest of the year over this. I caught scum and you morons still wont listen.

As for kassius, survivors are never pro-town ever, and they always help scum if scum are winning, because they dont want to be NKed. 99% of the time, town always lynches survivor claims when they're outted for that reason. It's literally basics of playing mafia.

As for why Paul should shoot him, it's to clear or convict Paul, while also saying a nice fuck you to Kassius, which I support.

Paul says he dies if he shoots town with his first kill, yet he hasnt killed anyone, so one fuck up loses 2 townies. He cannot use his last shot then without gambling, and he said he wouldn't anyway. Well, Kassius is confirmed to not be town, so why not use his last shot on an anti-town role while also clearing himself in the process? Paul would be 100% confirmed by doing it, assuming scum dont choose to not NK. If they do choose that, they essentially just lost the game, because they cant afford to lose 2 straight NKs, let alone to waste an NK on a survivor that will side with them once they have sufficient numbers.

Pretending Kassius is anything but a bandwagon lynch is ridiculously bad play Jessup. Stop being dumb. I dont care what result you got unless it says guilty, since there's likely a Godfather.

If Paul isnt killed tomorrow, and only one NK goes through, then Paul is confirmed Godfather in my mind. The evidence is fucking obvious. He has a chance to clear himself if he wants it. Maybe he dies and kills Kassius too, but then at least that destroys the GF theory. I'd rather be saved a lynch either way. Kassius should die to help town save a mislynch. Theres 0 reason to leave him alive when killing him only helps town.
    If you’re not GF, exalt, this post suggests to me that you were once of the mindset that it was the_paul; you may have forgotten in the heat of extra deaths that there was still one regular night kill last night, which the_paul is now claiming was not him (perhaps because the watcher is dead?).

tbh I really still don’t know who of you 3 is what scum.

Comment

• Time left:~30 min

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

If you’re not GF, exalt, this post suggests to me that you were once of the mindset that it was the_paul; you may have forgotten in the heat of extra deaths that there was still one regular night kill last night, which the_paul is now claiming was not him (perhaps because the watcher is dead?).

I was of this mindset, yes, but that was because Jessup kept correcting me by saying Paul shot on N2, when there was no NK at all. It made sense then to basically force Paul to prove himself. If he was scum, then there would only be 1 NK again, but if he wasnt, then there'd be 2. There'd be no huge downside losing a non-town player in kassius, and Paul essentially would have confirmed himself as town for the rest of the game. That's how I saw it anyway. It made sense to me.

Then Paul came out and said no, he shot on Night 3, ruining my Paul is Godfather theory, as well as the clearing scenario.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

Pick 1 if you arent scum.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Votes locked. Phase change coming.

Comment

• PF: 3 (the_paul, Kassius, Exalt)
              Exalt: 1 (PF)

Comment

• He as a forlorn and rather pale looking young boy, growing up as an outcast with no friends. When the neighbors came to check up on him, they came to a horrific scenery: paw marks leading up to his front porch...entering in there were claw marks and slashes everywhere in the house and everything was in tatters. It was without a doubt that this young man was responsible for the deaths of the officials in Trenchville.

PartyFalcon has been taken into custody. He was a Werewolf.

GAME OVER MAFIA + SURVIVOR WIN
                Godfather is immune to Vigilante shots, so the_paul sorry u lost.

This was quite the turnaround wasn't it? Actions and own thoughts about how everything panned out will follow, everyone can weigh in too (think this game was by far better than the Werewolf theme i hosted lol)

Comment

• NIGHT 1
                  Kthx - Check Kassius
                  Willby - Defend Exalt
                  Beast - Check @ Exalt
                  Jessup - Investigate Beast
                  Kassius - Use vest
                  Voth - Transport self/Jessup
                  Backwards - No shapeshift/ kill Epic li

NIGHT 2
                  Jessup - Investigate Kassius
                  Kassius - Use vest
                  Willby - Self defend
                  PF - Rampage own house
                  Kthx - Abstain
                  Beast - Check @ Willby Paul - Abstain
                  Apocalypse - Block Beast
                  Exalt - Kill Willby

NIGHT 3
                  Kassius - Use vest
                  Jessup - Investigate PF
                  Kthx - Check Jessup
                  Paul - Shoot Kassius
                  Beast - Check @ paul
                  Willby - Protect Beast
                  Exalt - Kill Willby

NIGHT 4
                  Exalt - Kill Vehicle
                  Beast - Check @ Jessup
                  Jessup - Investigate Exalt
                  PF - Rampage Jessup
                  Paul - Abstain

Comment

• GG Kassius. I almost was going to try for a double lynch and solo win it when PF was on you, but you got lucky that PF switched their vote to me lol.

I legit thought PF was actually a town veteran (meaning Jessup and Beast visited him and died for it), and had that been true, lynching him wouldve lost town the game. I mean it still ended up that way, but not Paul's fault I think? I didn't realize he was a werewolf, so lynching him was my only play.

I killed vehicle. And yes, I was the Godfather.

I'll let ixt explain the fuckups that saved us the game, but I made one myself on N2. I wanted to kill WillBy and RB Beast, but I didnt realize the doctor could protect himself in ToS rules. I thought WillBy had to protect Beast. Kthx said to block WillBy and kill Beast. Godfather had final say though so it was my decision, and I didnt wake up to change it up before phase change.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Well it was a 50/50 chance, Paul. Well done PF on keeping ur role hidden so long, wow what a night 4, poor Beast haha.

High-fives Exalt then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                        Well it was a 50/50 chance, Paul. Well done PF on keeping ur role hidden so long, wow what a night 4, poor Beast haha.

High-fives Exalt then?
                        Your first mafia win. Good job man. Won as a survivor too. That's difficult to do.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Well at least me shooting Exalt last night wouldn't have changed anything. Looking forward to seeing the dynamics of this, I don't understand what happened with the werewolf thing at all. Town was basically screwed no matter what, as even this phase it was 1 town, 1 mafia, and 2 3rd party left. Not really a path to victory there, unless I got lucky as shit. Pretty good game overall I think, even though I don't understand the dynamics.

And I was obviously wrong about Exalt. They won in the end obviously, but I had a hard time believing that we would lynch 3 mafia in 4 days. I have to own that one, I said it enough times.

Also, Beast, why the fuck didn't you watch WillBy, and what was with not telling us your action and results? What the hell happened there?

​​​​​​​Good game scum, also gg PartyFalcon, even if I am completely lost as to the dynamics of your role. You hid it well though
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• That mafia team was stacked, at least we made it close. Having 2 3rd parties and 1 not killing until the last night really threw me for a loop. Damn
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Your first mafia win. Good job man. Won as a survivor too. That's difficult to do.
                              Heh cheers. Staying alive is tough when ur an easy target. Had to become relevant as soon as I could, day 3 was that chance after no kills. Thanks for that opportunity then! Oh and.. are we the baddies, then?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uK-kWRAVmRU

Comment

• So I wanted to create a setup that mirrored Town of Salem, but did not directly copy their typical role setup. The roles for Mafia are too black-and-white, so I decided to add some pizazz with the "Shapeshifter" modification to the Mafioso role, whilst balancing it with the Psychic on the other side. In a typical 15-man setup there must be at least minimum 2 investigative-type roles, one protective, and two supportive while the others could be jumbled up. Mafia must have 4 members (which is very reasonable), along with a neutral (chaos, benign, etc) and a neutral killing (Werewolf, Arso, SK).

It was unfortunate Halp bit the first bullet in order to give town their first clues, and Mafia hit a value kill in killing the retributionist Night 1 so the revive ability was put to waste. I think it was Jessup that led a turnaround to edge Backwards out Day 2 which swung things and the momentum back in town's favor, as they proceeded to consecutively lynch three of the members in quick succession and pinned the targets down to two suspects, being PartyFalcon and Exalt. Now, there were some misplays on both sides (especially the last night/day phase) that are worthy of mentioning that allowed Mafia to seize the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X