No announcement yet.

Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bahahah not for voth, for exalt. I’m still over here tryna kill that dead bus driver.

Comment

• If I were the godfather I wouldn't have been on 3 scum lynches in the 4 days we've played. I realize I did it day 1 last game so some of that is still hanging over me, but that's not a trick you pull twice. It's also not a trick you 1 up by tripling the number of times you try it again. I get that the scenario exists where I'm the gf statistically, but it's not here.

Exalt, if PF flips godfather I am probably shooting you. Sorry buddy. I've tried to shoot Kassius before and failed, so I don't know what using my second shot on someone who claimed bulletproof would do. Hopefully there was just some modifier that if the godfather is the last one standing he can kill 3 people or some shit, I don't know. Doesn't seem to fit with the way the deaths were written, but it seems wild we would have no evidence of a 3rd party until the 2nd to last night
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• The_paul, I can prepare you for this now: I will not flip godfather.

Comment

• Look, let’s play out a couple scenarios, re Finding a GF:

-if I am lynched over exalt (and exalt is GF) then exalt will kill the_paul tonight—clean scum victory.
          -if exalt is lynched over me and is NOT GF (if I am GF, and exalt really is a trapper), as GF I would still need to guess where exalts trap is, and therefore it’s not necessarily lylo bc I could die tonight on exalt’s trap—possible town victory.

Exalt is the proper lynch here, if not kassius (an admitted not town player). In case it needs stating again, I’m not GF just using myself in the example above to show that EVEN IF you believe I may be GF that exalt is still the proper lynch here.

Also, take a second to consider whether anyone has actually put forward any argument for why I’m GF beyond that Jessup got an innocent result on me...?

Comment

• So, you're the werewolf then, PF? Makes Exalt the godfather.

Comment

• VC:

PF: 2 (Kassius, the_paul)
              Exalt: 1 (PF)

Phase change 3 hrs

Comment

• Even if I was, which I’m not, exalt would still be the proper lynch.

Comment

• Also didn’t Jessup investigate me N2? According to ToS wiki on werewolf, she wouldn’t have been able to (or would have pulled a scum result) if I was an even-night werewolf (N4 being last night).

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                    Also exalt, a trapper’s traps take a night to deconstruct and build before it’s active, so you’re stuck for tomorrow night with wherever your trap is from last night—sounds to me like you’re lying about what powers you can bring to the table tonight to paint pretty pictures in the dreaming eyes of whichever of us is actually a townie. If you really are a town trapper (which I don’t believe), you have the same utility to us if we lynch you now to if we don’t.

vote exalt
                    Did you literally try to tell me how my role works?

I built the trap N1. I placed the trap on myself N2. I can move the trap wherever I want after that until it is used up. Only then do I have to spend another night building a new one.

FYI, since you think you know more than me about my own role.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      If I were the godfather I wouldn't have been on 3 scum lynches in the 4 days we've played. I realize I did it day 1 last game so some of that is still hanging over me, but that's not a trick you pull twice. It's also not a trick you 1 up by tripling the number of times you try it again. I get that the scenario exists where I'm the gf statistically, but it's not here.

Exalt, if PF flips godfather I am probably shooting you. Sorry buddy. I've tried to shoot Kassius before and failed, so I don't know what using my second shot on someone who claimed bulletproof would do. Hopefully there was just some modifier that if the godfather is the last one standing he can kill 3 people or some shit, I don't know. Doesn't seem to fit with the way the deaths were written, but it seems wild we would have no evidence of a 3rd party until the 2nd to last night
                      Fine with me. Do what you think you have to. I admittedly haven't been paying as much attention to this game as I normally would, but I'm pretty sure it's a wrap anyway. Either the game ends with PF or it ends with Kassius dying.

VOTE: PartyFalcon
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Also didn’t Jessup investigate me N2? According to ToS wiki on werewolf, she wouldn’t have been able to (or would have pulled a scum result) if I was an even-night werewolf (N4 being last night).
                        TOS arsonist wiki:
                        • You can select a target each night to douse them in gasoline. Selecting yourself will ignite all doused players, dealing an Unstoppable attack to each of them.
                        • Players will not know if they are doused unless they are another Arsonist.
                        • You will appear innocent to the Sheriff if they interrogate you.
                        • All doused players will show up as "Bodyguard, Godfather or Arsonist (plus Crusader in the Coven DLC)" to Investigators, while Consiglieres see all doused players as an Arsonist, similar to a Hex Master's hex. Witches or the Coven Leader aren't affected by your douse.
                        • Choosing no action at night will clean gasoline off of yourself. If you select this option, you will not be able to be ignited and you will not be doused anymore. This is useful if there are other Arsonists in the game.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• At night, you will build a trap that you can place. The next night, you can choose someone to place your trap on. You can also select yourself, once you have placed a trap, to take it down. Taking a trap down and rebuilding it will occur on the same night, so you can continue to place on the next night.
                          I dunno exalt, if I recall you went pretty hard against people earlier in the game for claiming their role worked differently from what the ToS role wiki says for them; the above sounds to me like it’s in disagreement with your claim that you could move your trap tonight and it would be effective that night in its new location (sounds to me like you’d need to select yourself to deconstruct it and build a new one tonight, then could continue to place it on the next night), but I have been wrong before.

Comment

• So now we can infer from my INNOCENT investigation results that not only am I The Godfather, but also an arsonist. You’re lucky the other players still alive are actually brain dead.

Don’t worry town, this one’s in the bag, exalt the distracted modified “town trapper” has busted it wide open, all you have to do is keep your vote on PF wait to die in your sleep!

Comment

• At night, you will build a trap that you can place. The next night, you can choose someone to place your trap on. You can also select yourself, once you have placed a trap, to take it down. Taking a trap down and rebuilding it will occur on the same night, so you can continue to place on the next night.
                              I dunno exalt, if I recall you went pretty hard against people earlier in the game for claiming their role worked differently from what the ToS role wiki says for them; the above sounds to me like it’s in disagreement with your claim that you could move your trap tonight and it would be effective that night in its new location (sounds to me like you’d need to select yourself to deconstruct it and build a new one tonight, then could continue to place it on the next night), but I have been wrong before.
                              Looks like this is where ToS and Forum Mafia differ then, because I was allowed to place the trap on myself all game long, and I'm allowed to move it too. Looks like you and scum all knew it too, considering I'm still alive. Jessup and co probably knew it too, otherwise idk why they'd not visit me when Jessup claimed I was scum for like 2 days or something.

Speaking of which, if I truly was scum trying to lie my way through it, I'd just say 'I can't move the trap' so Paul couldn't even think about shooting me.

Anyway, I'm 99.9% sure the game ends with your lynch, so it doesn't matter anyway. As a side note, where you fucked up the most PF was waiting until today to even decide to post anything at all. Also, I think you knew you couldn't kill me when I had a trap on myself, and you just realized any path to victory is gone with me around. Lynching Kassius wouldn't help you, since you're the obvious choice after that, and you can't try to kill anyone with a trap out there. Paul could just not shoot and you'd be fucked.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• The quote I posted was from the ToS wiki, not forum mafia; I have never played with a trapper before so I’m not importing personal knowledge here. According to that same ToS wiki page, a town investigative would not be injured by your trap, so that does not explain your claim, re: Jessup.
                                Link: https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Trapper

im sure I fucked up in a lot of ways (after getting lynched for speaking on my first day as town cop last game I’m sure you can imagine why I was hesitant to be verbose this game), however that doesn’t change the fact that I am not mafia and town is about to lose—so clearly I’m not the only one who fucked up this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X