TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol. The Tiger was the strongman.

where were you on the willby vote? Or the vehicle?

admittedly I wasn’t on vehicle, but whatever

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• In the last 3 posts you’ve tried to sway Jess... then appeal to me by throwing cult shade at Jess... then back to trying to convince Jess to vote me by attacking my very consistent claim.

you arent rolling over so I’ll give you that. Edging on flailing though.

Comment

• Like I said, I’m not gonna convince you to lynch yourself. You brought up the question on poop powers earlier — was just following up on your post.

And yes, the Tiger was the strongman — but that’s doesnt explain later deaths.

I have said multiple times, I only voted for Voth over Willby b/c I thought Voth was some third party role. That was correct.

I wasn’t on the Vehicle train, but nor were you. I voted PF, but all of us alive voted for PF.

Comment

• Which later deaths remain unexplained? The ones kass said he jailed but got through anyway?

Comment

• m_leonhard Seeing as zeebu is Saff the townie of townies and you are that longhaired guy who says he hated joe exotic and testified against him in court and the fact you failed to truly protect anyone the whole game leo I got to stick with zeebs. He is basically a bulletproof vanilla townie and the mafia roleblocker and cult would overrule that power. Voth would try to recruit a bullet proof VT and fail and as a result recruit zeebs. Kass could roleblock and kill zeebs. The insane power of PF as Tony the talking tiger being strongwilled strongman was towns last power role I think. Namecop proves the validity of flavor in this game which also backs up my decision to stay with zeebs. Everything I think says you are a mafia doctor. Town had no doc.. instead we had a uber powerful vigi. Town had no straight up cop. instead we had an uber powerful vigi and a sprinkling of weak cops. 2 Cults with one having the ability to recruit mafia explains a mafia cop. You also laid even lower than zeebs this entire game and PF says you are skilled and a very good player. Zeebs posts went after you multiple times EARLY in the game and a bunch in later game. You didn't vote Willby either. So many things lead me to think u are mafia. I got to stick with Zeebs . sorry .. my girls PF and OTI suspected you too. Sorry but think you are scum but Good Try! If you had claimed doctor right after Voth died 3rd party inquisitor I'd be much more likely to vote zeebs but you didn't . I sure hope I'm right lol or again I fail town.

Stay on M_Leo as my vote.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Edit* 2 Cults with one having the ability to recruit mafia explains a mafia DOCTOR
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Edit #2 * Voth would try to kill zeebs and fail and as a result recruit him.

Was just waking up when I posted original lol
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Alright, Zeebu.

There has been suspicion for a long time in this game that Jessup is actually cult. I know that's a position you've held and advocated for in the past, so hear me out on this one.

In post #1418 (which for some reason this forum will not let me quote) overthinkingit breaks down the night actions. Kthx's action that night is unknown. Jessup has repeatedly claimed that kthx visiting her was a lie, but we have nothing to back this up on.

Additionally, once kthx was dead, Jessup went full "there is no cult left." Literally to the point that when PF pointed out cult might still exist, Jessup turned on PF and began the train to lynch PF.

I think Jessup was recruited to cult. She's been the most insistent that no cult could possibly still exist.

Unvote

Vote Jessup

Comment

• Mehhhh you forgot that poopcat claimed alarmist town doctor for cult protected me night one M_leo but good try!!! Didn't you say you protected me too lol? :laugh:
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post
                      Goddammit. I did not want to do this. At all.

You literally said NOT TO DO THIS, PartyFalcon.

I am Erik Cowie, Town Doctor.

N1 -- Jessup.
                      N2 -- TP
                      N3 -- OTI

Fucking hell, Party Falcon I have also been trying to subtly drop hints on this front and tip people off without drawing a huge target on my back. I know you're smart enough to figure this out, you figured it out earlier with sdrawkcab. Instead, you've been leading a damn lynch train against me and forcing me to roleclaim. I think you're suddenly acting scummy af. I was really hoping you actually were a town Vig....but I don't think that's the case anymore. I think you're scum and trying to force me to claim to target me.

Kassius, if you actually are a jailkeep -- would appreciate some help tonight. Otherwise, RIP me.

Unvote

Vote Party Falcon
                      heheheh
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Halp We ever going to end this phase? :sleep:
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by PoopCat View Post
                          Okay, I'll show my hand since it's finally appropriate: I'm the Town Strong-Willed Alarmist, Barbara Fischer AKA "Bala". My protection is against cult recruitment, which is permanent after the initial protection (they essentially become Strong Willed for purposes of recruitment). My night actions were as-follows, feel free to cross check them against all available info:

N1: Protect Jessup - Success - I think this caused the block of kthx, I don't think kthx was lying about their target.
                          N2: Protect The_Paul - Success - As you can see, he died still town (in case anyone wants to accuse me of being some 3rd cult recruiter)
                          N3: Protect Party Falcon - Success - I'm not 100% sure that I got to her before cult did, or that she's not mafia... but it's what I went with, since she made some great plays and was drawing attention.

If you look through my previous posts, I've been gently seeding in this information in case I was night-killed so that town would hopefully still come to the conclusion to trust Jessup and The_Paul if the shit hit the fan and people started flipping cult. If anyone wants to still question my townie credentials, it's all pretty clearly laid out back in this post

.....and this is proof I'm town. Poopcat was smart enough to lay it out in case she died.

OTI confirmed kthx was blocked too as voyeur. I dunno how many more protective roles I needed.. you certainly weren't one tho :crowngrin:
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• As the last remaining member of the mafia, M_Leohnard / James Garretson / Mafia Doctor hangs, there is nothing standing in the way of a town victory.

Town Wins!!!

Stay tuned for a post game write up with spreadsheets n shit.

Comment

• whew.. GG all. This goes out to PartyFalcon, OverthinkingIt and Poopcat.. who all died unnecessarily due to my train on the talking tiger. I just couldn't believe that role lol. I know halp expected cult to take some recruits. The game was insane they way each cult recruiter got stopped. Lucky for town we caught them.

Jessup's report card grading will be upcoming in a while.. maybe tomorrow morning..semi busy atm. Was fun halp thx.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                                As the last remaining member of the mafia, M_Leohnard / James Garretson / Mafia Doctor hangs, there is nothing standing in the way of a town victory.

Town Wins!!!

Stay tuned for a post game write up with spreadsheets n shit.
                                AAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X