No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also I refuse to believe zeebu is a jester. We never have jesters in tw mafia that I have ever seen.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Here’s an update of my reads at this point, FWIW~

Zeebu: I tend to believe the name/role claim, although I too got a scummy read all game (mostly throwaway votes, little in the way of valuable contributions)

Overthinkingit: I tend to believe the role claim, but the role claim is independent of alignment (see eg vehicle) and I still feel confused and conflicted about the variability of your reported results and the way and manner in which you disclosed them —you were the one who pointed out that scum’s MO this game has been to give conflicting information and then be like “well idk why this has happened so weird that the facts don’t fit my story” which is kinda what this feels like. BUT unlike the other (now flipped) scum I haven’t been able to find any coherent through-line explaining your behavior beyond regular townie motivations. If I remember correctly the name claim is Joe Exotic’s old campaign manager?

Poopcat: I tend to believe the name and role claim, haven’t found a reason to distrust; if she were cult she wouldn’t know the strong-willed mechanics and if she were mafia she would absolutely not have been that bold with a fake claim (at least not midphase with people still unclaimed)

Jessup: not mafia; if we credit poopcat (which I tend to) then Jessup’s not cult. Unclear whether could still be 3rd party via Voth but not currently a concern (note: when overthinkingit targeted Jessup on N2, received “no result” which remains unexplained)

m_leonard: I don’t know, likely scum. When we play games like this IRL we both always think the other is scum, so him consistently being unhelpful and throwing increasing amounts of shade at me is not new nor surprising. But I can only be deferential and assume I’m biased against him for so long—at a certain point it’s just mounting evidence of guilt that I’m intentionally ignoring in an attempt to be “unbiased” (seems like the definition of bias); so I guess my read is that he’s scum but I’m incredibly hesitant to put weight on that.

Kassius: I think kassius is quite possibly scum roleblocker (maybe actually a jailer). I believe the name claim, which is a piece of why I think she’s scum, but also based on poopcat’s claim and overthinkingit’s claim. My read isn’t particularly strong, but it is what it is.

Comment

• I’m not shady, bah

ok so we are swapping back to kass?

im just going to unvote for now and read more in the morning

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Thx PF. Makes sense. Kass seems to be the way to go tonight. The flavor is unbroken besides howard baskin and he still fits with the role modifiers to an extent.
          Allen Glover was a hitman but also and ex con. The ex con part is the only connection I can think of to being a jailor for what it is worth relating to flavor.

Somehow 2 people died last night which is concerning. I assumed a strongman did the extra kill. I assumed this was kass but again wtf would kass real claim his character lol. If I was mafia I'd choose some other role. This game has been so frustrating. Every turn the could reveal guilt 100 percent always seems plausibly covered in at least some form the other way.

I'm curious to see if I was logical about kass or allowed my imagination to run away with itself so guess i'll stay put.

Zeebu.. kass it seems from my perspective
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• No. Nope. Nope. I just figured it out holy shit give me a Sec to double-check this before I point the finger

Comment

• Also . sigh OTI and that long lined night 1 claim on kthx she says she got.. I was under the impression that role would only get short answered results like "blocked" "fail" "no result" sighhh but what do I know . I'm a VT and not the mod.

wikimafia examples of claims for Voyeur-

A Voyeur is considered Normal on mafiascum.net, as long as it gives the results according to Natural Action Resolution/Normal Game. If a Voyeur is somehow blocked from their action (by Roleblocker, Jailkeeper, Rolestopper, Ascetic, or Commuter), they should receive a "No Result" pm, rather than a "did not see anything" pm. A Voyeur would not see a Ninja committing a kill, however, and would receive a "did not see anything" pm in that case

It does list 4 word results as ok so..the long line indication kthx was blocked by a player seems legit and my theory about kthx blocking himself was wrong.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Ok, here goes. In the interests of openness.

I am Allen Glover, Town Jailkeeper (Odd Night).

D1, I voted Kthx. I did not go on the Scarlet train (there are still other people alive today that were on that train, and others by the way).

N1, I jailed Kthx. Overthinking it saw him be blocked, it was me. He appeared scummy, I had a read on him as culty very early on. Post
                I agreed with Jessup.

D2, Voth and Willby visited Exalt. Exalt died, Voth claimed jailkeeper. Counter-claiming wasn't the best play here, so I've kept quiet. I knew Voth was lying. I tried to convince, but in the end just left a bad taste in the mouth for some it seems. Willby gets lynched and I'm still pushing Voth.

N2, I can't do anything except hope. I didn't block Voth, Odd Night only. By elimination and exposure of other roles, Voth was very free to recruit whomever at the same time as dying as far as we can tell from Halp's clarification posts. Jessup and I both said that Voth needing blocking, I'm hoping there was another Town RBer amongst the 16 of us at the start who could fill in. Looking like that's not the case and I'm our only one.

D3, I voted Vehicle early, very early. I don't think Backwards was killed for exposing Vehicle, the post was cryptic, and very close to the end of phase. I think this was unlikely and was just very unfortunate for the scum team who had pre-planned his death already. Lots of switching back and forth from some on Kthx, I stayed steadfast, I wanted the scum gone, my vote never left Vehicle when it would have been easy to try to divert to Kthx when the opportunity came.

N3, I jailed Party Falcon. She said herself she thought she was going to die, and I agreed. I wanted to protect her as she's one of the few providing very detailed, accurate, unbiased analysis and it's been refreshing to say the least. Then T_P went and died. I got a FAILED result on PartyFalcon. Sorry to expose part of your role here PF, but I guess you're ascetic.

D4, Well here I am.

Why am I a jailkeeper in this game? All I can think of is to add a level of lols-fuckery to the cult recruiter Voth, so whomever I jail, ends up being recruited anyway against my knowing if Voth also goes on the same target.

I don't know much of anything at all to the flavour of this character, I've just googled his name and apparently I took money from Joe and ran. I'm a handyman and help around the zoo. Jailkeeper? No idea how it fits, I'll leave that to you guys to figure out. Maybe the interpretation is I blocked the kill? I've read an interview that said he couldn't possibly kill anyone, so took the money and ran. Maybe that 'incapacitated' Joe Exotic? Who knows.
                • PF is our ascetic vigilante, 2-shot for balance so now depleted.
                • Jessup was recruited by Voth with his dying action, knowing Mafia won't NK her (they would be hunting for power roles), and town won't lynch a confirmed town. It's too perfect.
                • Poopcatis overtly mafia. The MIA, the bandwagoneering, the single posts per phase, no analysis, just parroting other people's hearsay and using it to form their own opinions, which tend to be single-sentenced and suffixed with 'Vote <Insert person with highest vote count here>'
                • Mleo is mafia, this is obvious. He needs to go.
                • Zeebu started the game on Kthx's faction. Has now turned jester being the only one left alive. Seems to have triggered directly after Kthx's death. I called him out on this, is now going quiet and jumping on Jessup's vote.
                • Overthinkingit is our town voyeur, and I believe this fully. Hopefully she can confirm I visisted PF last night.
                The only logical lynch is Mleo. My second preference is Poop. We have to be careful about lynching either of Zeebu and Jessup and be very careful of what they are saying.

That's it. Hope that clears some things up. There really isn't many of us left. At least you can use this information after I'm lynched. God help us now, this game is done after my lynch I think.

Unvote Poopcat

VOTE M_Leonhard
                Ok. Dis some shit. Let me unravel some claims.

Comment

• PartyFalcon My no results would mean no one visited Jessup N2 I believe. If I were lying I would probably try to cover up results I didn't think sounded good. Also, my claims align with PoopCat's and Kassius' night action claims. So if you still are suspicious of me as mafia you think I'm better at this game than I am and I'm flattered.

Here's a basic recap of claimed night actions and day lynches. Let me know if I get any of this wrong or am missing anything.

D1

-Scarlet/ Dillon Passage/ Town Novice Follower lynched

Vote Count:

Kthx / 5 / sdrawkcab, OverthinkingIt, Vehicle, Kassius, Jessup

Scarlet / 6 / Willby, Voth, Poopcat, M_Leohnard, Kthx, Vehicle

Kthx / 4 / sdrawkcab, OverthinkingIt, Kassius, Jessup

Vehicle / 3 / Exalt, Beast, Scarlet

sdrawkcab / 1 / Party Falcon

Willby / 1 / the_paul

N1

-Exalt / John Reinke / Town Tracker dies visited by Voth and Willby. The_paul sees them visit him. (Not sure who shot the man, but there you have it).

-kthx tries to recruit Jessup, but is blocked by PoopCat and/or Kassius. Kassius claims to have jailed kthx. Poopcat claims to have protected Jessup from cult recruitment. I see kthx be blocked.

-Backwards investigates vehicle and finds out she's Lauren Lowe

D2

-WillBy / Jeff Lowe / Mafia Godfather lynched

Vote Count:

Willby / 8 / PoopCat, sdrawkcab, Zeebu, Voth, OverthinkingIt, Beast, Kthx, the_paul

Voth / 6 / M_Leohnard, Party Falcon, Vehicle, Kassius, WillBy, Jessup

N2

-Voth / Carol Baskin / Inquisitor and Sdrawkcab / Rick Kirkham / Town Strong-Willed Namecop die. (To my understanding, the theories proposed thus far are 1. that mafia killed Voth and she killed Backwards. Maybe she'd tried to kill Exalt, but failed bc gf got there first? 2). vigi killed Voth and mafia killed Backwards... Not really clear on all the ways this could have played out.)

-I watch Jessup with "no results" (IMO this just means no one visited her)

-PoopCat protects the_paul from cult recruit

D3

-Beast / Howard Baskin / Strong-Willed Bulletproof Townie modkilled for saying some seriously offensive and hateful things to Jessup

-Vehicle / Lauren Lowe / Mafia Novice Rolecop lynched

Vote Count:

Vehicle / 6 / Party Falcon, the_paul, Kassius, kthx, Poopcat, Jessup

Kthx / 3 / Vehicle, OverthinkingIt, M_Leohnard

Kassius / 1 / Zeebu

N3

-the_paul / John Finlay / Town Watcher and Kthx / Bhagavan “Doc” Antle / Cult Recruiter die.

-Kassius jails PF and asks if I saw this and can confirm it.

-PoopCat protects PF from cult recruit

-I did not; instead I watched kthx for confirmation of my suspicion (probably could have chosen someone better but oh well)

Kassius is definitely scum IMO
                  1. Allen Glover doesn’t make sense as town.
                  2. PoopCat and Kassius have the same night action targets which is highly suspicious to me. Barbara Fischer / Town Alarmist makes more sense with these actions and fits the character flavor better. I’m think Allen Glover is some type of mafia watcher *shrug*
                  3. He seems like he’s trying to frame PoopCat

Comment

• And to recap

Alive players:

-Zeebu- claimed Kelci “Saff”/ bulletproof townie

-OverthinkingIt- Joshua Dial/ Town voyuer (IMO I’m as close to confirmed town as possible without mod confirmation. Two people confirmed my story).

-Poopcat- Barbara Fischer / Town Alarmist

-Kassius- claimed Allen Glover, town jailor (odd night)

-Party Falcon- no claim

-M_Leohnard- no claim

Passed on to a better place (of not reading 10 pages of posts a day)
                    • WillBy / Jeff Lowe / Mafia Godfather / Lynched D2
                    • Exalt / John Reinke / Town Tracker / Killed N1
                    • Kthx / Bhagavan “Doc” Antle / Cult Recruiter / Killed N3
                    • Sdrawkcab / Rick Kirkham / Town Strong-Willed Namecop / Killed N2
                    • Voth / Carol Baskin / Inquisitor / Killed N2
                    • Beast / Howard Baskin / Strong-Willed Bulletproof Townie / Modkilled D3
                    • Vehicle / Lauren Lowe / Mafia Novice Rolecop / Lynched D3
                    • the_paul / John Finlay / Town Watcher / Killed N3
                    • Jessup / Joe Exotic / Innocent Child
                    • Scarlet / Dillon Passage / Town Novice Follower / Lynched D1

Comment

• Sorry. I think D1 v-c was actually:

Scarlet / 6 / Willby, Voth, Poopcat, M_Leohnard, Kthx, Vehicle

Kthx / 4 / sdrawkcab, OverthinkingIt, Kassius, Jessup

Vehicle / 3 / Exalt, Beast, Scarlet

sdrawkcab / 1 / Party Falcon

Willby / 1 / the_paul

Comment

• Thanks for reposting this OTI.

I'm starting to trust kass rofl

Unvote KAssius

Just for now
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I’m having second thoughts about everything AHHH why does it seem like everyone really could be scum but I can also talk myself out of anyone being scum.

Also, after more thinking, i think i believe kassius’ claim as jailer (not sure about alignment still but I’m now yo-yo’ing back towards town), and she may be telling the truth about jailing me last night and it failing. I had but forward the theory that kass may be lying about visiting me last night, but after thinking more about it, that theory’s only really based on overthinkingit’s “failed” result on kthx (which admittedly could be because he was dead on arrival), kassius asking OTI to confirm kassius’ claim based on N3 results as if knowing OTI got “failed”, and then some lying-scum bias presumptions I have from her flavor-name, and tbh the fact that she trusts me (always makes me suspicious). But, when I think about all of that, I don’t feel confident that it’s the right lynch.

will mull over more and give further thoughts in the morning.

THIS GAME IS TOO GOOD :cry:

Comment

• ROFL

Vote Kassius

for now..
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• (To clarify I started writing my above post a long time ago so I have not yet read any of this new stuff yet and my post may seem non-responsive after this information you’ve collected!! sorry overthinkingit!)

Comment

• Sigh, I should just lied about my name in the interest of self preservation I guess. I didn't watch the show, the little I've read of him seems fine to me, took money and ran instead of killing Jeff Lowe after saying he would do it. He did work at that Joe Exotic zoo as a handyman and didn't do kill anyone. He said he do it then just ran with the money, I think most people would in that situation.

I was just being honest about everything. All I've said is the truth. Tell me who to vote for then.

If we believe Poopcat there's not too many votes to be had today that I can see.

Is it PF the vote then? Who is else is there if we're trusting everyone at face value.

Comment

Working...
                                X