Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Give me a fucking break.
    Yup, I'll give you a break.. a broken neck as you swing lynched today .. ^_^
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Trust me.. I AM Joe Exotic.. I guarantee this and NO ONE OUT HERE is him besides me. But.. I guarantee there are quite a few townies in my zoo who are here that can confirm that my zoo is town (minus probably 1 traitor) That guy who stole the zoo is probably scum. forget his name.. the rest are all town in my opinion. You Joe Exotics who are town know this is true. I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO CONFIRM WHO YOU ARE RIGHT NOW BUT AM PUTTING THIS OUT THERE SO YOU KNOW I AM LEGIT..
      Idk what the fuck this even means lol, and I'm town. Jessup, stop acting weird.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Whatever Jessup - I cant even begin to decipher this shit. You didn't need to roleclaim. If you are who you say, then shoot Kthx and we can move on with life. We won't have your killshot anymore but that's the price we are paying.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Wait what?

What the fuck is this?
          Well my theory is since I'm a townie my zoo (employees and 3 husbands) are town too. My zoo had affiliations with some other zoos too who could be town so this is NOT the only townies possible but I am guessing the main bulk of Townies are exotics.. minus the one traitor guy. I looked his name up. it is JEFF LOWE (probable scum or 3rd party character)
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Jessup you dont have to shoot Kthx, but shoot someone. If you do it, will believe your claim and lynch Kthx. Otherwise, theres no way I'll believe it just like that. Shoot someone you think is scum with Kthx if you dont want to waste it on him. Just stop beating around the bush. You said you'd do it, so do it
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Well is it a theory or did you get 5 names that are all town when you started the game? As usual your bullshit is more about getting attention and less about playing.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• No exalt I'm not going to shoot someone when I already used one of my actions up. I only get 2 more the entire game sigh. I don't see why people are even hesitating to lynch him . Scum imo would ask me to just wildly shoot town...
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  Jessup you dont have to shoot Kthx, but shoot someone. If you do it, will believe your claim and lynch Kthx. Otherwise, theres no way I'll believe it just like that. Shoot someone you think is scum with Kthx if you dont want to waste it on him. Just stop beating around the bush. You said you'd do it, so do it
                  OK - I gave in about him going ahead and shooting Kthx - but this is pretty fucking stupid. You want Jessup of all people to start willy nilly shooting people he thinks might be scum on Day 1? When he allegedly already found scum?

So let me get this straight, the same people whining about how maybe Jessup is paranoid and we can't trust his results now are saying "well just shoot someone, doesn't have to be the alleged scum you got a guilty result on" when on the off chance he is not a normal cop, Kthx's flip would confirm that one way or the other?!

For all of you flathead faggots whining about 2020 voth, you are really playing like dogshit when it comes to common sense mafia moves so far. But I'm sure that's because you don't want the common sense town moves to be made... because you're scum.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

OK - I gave in about him going ahead and shooting Kthx - but this is pretty fucking stupid. You want Jessup of all people to start willy nilly shooting people he thinks might be scum on Day 1? When he allegedly already found scum?

So let me get this straight, the same people whining about how maybe Jessup is paranoid and we can't trust his results now are saying "well just shoot someone, doesn't have to be the alleged scum you got a guilty result on" when on the off chance he is not a normal cop, Kthx's flip would confirm that one way or the other?!

For all of you flathead faggots whining about 2020 voth, you are really playing like dogshit when it comes to common sense mafia moves so far. But I'm sure that's because you don't want the common sense town moves to be made... because you're scum.
                    only post that makes sense in this thread smh -__-
                    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post
                      Hey all, sorry for being inactive -- still getting used to this forum (new to this). I clearly have a lot to catch up on.

Let's be honest though, I'm really just in this to form a sex cult.
                      so there is third party in this game, so um wtf bro...?

UNVOTE JESSUP

VOTE LEONHARD
                      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Jessup literally claimed saying they are dayvig/daycop and can use both in 1 day. They said they debated it and decided to use them today. They then immediately acted like they just now used the day cop and got a guilty on Kthx, yet suddenly refuses to use the vig shot? Fucking shoot Kthx and clear yourself or hero shot someone else and clear yourself, but not using it now that they've claimed it shows its bullshit.

Jessup dies tonight if they're legit. That's just a fact, because if Jessup has such a massively OP role, then scum have to have ridiculously OP roles too. That almost certainly means strongman, so Jessup is fucked if town. Otherwise, jessup is either scum, or scum disrespect Jessup so much that they leave her alive regardless. My guess is Jessup dies though, so their vig shot and future cop investigations will never happen. They painted themselves into a corner with that claim. I'm calling the bluff, because theres literally no reason not to. Jessup either uses the role or is lying. It's that simple. Only reason I won't vote Jessup yet is bcuz if they're legit, they're dead N1 either way. Otherwise, I'll lynch Jessup tomorrow for being caught scum

Kthx could be scum, but Jessup can solve that issue right now. I just dont see any reason to believe them, especially the further Jessup speaks. That Zoo shit is total bullshit too. I'm town and all I got in my PM was my name and role. There was no added bullshit about a zoo. Jessup is full of shit in my humble opinion. I just want to make sure. If they're for real, they'd be smart to shoot today regardless. Use it or lose it.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Jessup literally claimed saying they are dayvig/daycop and can use both in 1 day. They said they debated it and decided to use them today. They then immediately acted like they just now used the day cop and got a guilty on Kthx, yet suddenly refuses to use the vig shot? Fucking shoot Kthx and clear yourself or hero shot someone else and clear yourself, but not using it now that they've claimed it shows its bullshit.

Jessup dies tonight if they're legit. That's just a fact, because if Jessup has such a massively OP role, then scum have to have ridiculously OP roles too. That almost certainly means strongman, so Jessup is fucked if town. Otherwise, jessup is either scum, or scum disrespect Jessup so much that they leave her alive regardless. My guess is Jessup dies though, so their vig shot and future cop investigations will never happen. They painted themselves into a corner with that claim. I'm calling the bluff, because theres literally no reason not to. Jessup either uses the role or is lying. It's that simple. Only reason I won't vote Jessup yet is bcuz if they're legit, they're dead N1 either way. Otherwise, I'll lynch Jessup tomorrow for being caught scum

Kthx could be scum, but Jessup can solve that issue right now. I just dont see any reason to believe them, especially the further Jessup speaks. That Zoo shit is total bullshit too. I'm town and all I got in my PM was my name and role. There was no added bullshit about a zoo. Jessup is full of shit in my humble opinion. I just want to make sure. If they're for real, they'd be smart to shoot today regardless. Use it or lose it.
                          don't forget there's third party too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post

only post that makes sense in this thread smh -__-
                            Voth when beast agrees with you and thinks its the only post that makes sense in the game, then you probably should rethink things.

Did you roll scum with Beast as your teammate? Holy fuck dude I'm sorry. I'd be so pissed.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Sure, I agree with 90% of that. Jessup should shoot Kthx right now and confirm himself.

Being clear: HE SHOULD ONLY SHOOT KTHX BECAUSE HE GOT A GUILTY RESULT ON HIM. Any suggestion other than that is the scummiest shit I've seen in a while. And the way you glossed over that point (which was my main point in calling you out) makes me wonder. You are too good at this game to ever suggest Jessup shoot just anyone to prove his role when he got a guilty result on someone. You aren't playing pro-town. You're on the spin train with Willby. If he kills Kthx and Kthx is scum, Jessup is town and we know his sanity on the chance he makes it to Day 2.

If you faggots seriously pulled Kthx, Willby, and Exalt all on one scum team, I call faggotry on Halps part. Hit the randomizes again, holy god in heaven.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Voth when beast agrees with you and thinks its the only post that makes sense in the game, then you probably should rethink things.

Did you roll scum with Beast as your teammate? Holy fuck dude I'm sorry. I'd be so pissed.
                                Spin spin spin. What did I say in the post that Beast said that you disagree with? Really, go ahead and tell me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X