TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willby- psychiatrist
    • Zeebu- unclaimed. hasnt posted much. Not explaining his actions.
    • Kthx- claimed protective role, which would make 2 with beast, 3 with Voth. Allegedly roleblocked N1, which I dont think he ever verified? Tied votes heading into phase change, but it was self preservation, so I cant really blame him
    • Sdrawkcab- all hes posted about is the cult thing, which I suppose its possible we have a cult, but that could only mean there is no mafia in a game this small. Votes on me, which I obviously dont like
    • OverthinkingIt- claimed voyeur, but at the point we cant verify this. Says kthx was roleblocked, which would mean there is a roleblocker out there. Does an awful lot of agreeing with Jessup, which isnt really something we do here. Maybe that's just to buddy up with the confirmed townie?
    • Voth- lied about his role. Lynch all liars. Caught red handed at the crime scene, admitted he would kill exalt N1 given the chance. Had considerable suspicion D1 along with Vehicle. Read any of scarlets posts.
    • Beast- claimed doctor, but hasnt said who they protected, which could be useful info for taking down scum/sk with only one night kill. Beast doesnt have a history of being useful.
    • Poopcat- unclaimed. Literally has 3 posts this game, but hes voting me so Voth isnt accusing him of lurking.
    • Vehicle- unclaimed. seems to be distancing himself from Voth after a lot of heat D1. I'm glad hes seeing reason reason after some bad takes D1. I dont want to say bad things about the people keeping me alive here. Based on D1 takes, he could be a lone scum not voting me to keep collusion w/ voth chatter down. Hammer voted scarlet. Lynching Voth will inform on his alignment.
    • Party Falcon- unclaimed I believed. Consistently logical through these games, and less lurking than last game where she was a werewolf (ToS variety). Looking town to me, but plays well.
    • M_Leohnard- afked most of the game, then posted a long explanation detailing results of the game. I think Exalt would have liked you, if Voth hadn't killed him
    • The_paul- most townie player here atm. Perfect watcher play- you caught scum, you reported it. The fact that neither Voth nor I denied it completely confirms your role.
    • Jessup- Innocent Child/confirmed town, a little too hard on the kthx wagon. But that's your prerogative

Kthx/overthinkingit unconfirmed roleblock would definitely clear a lot up for both of them. I would be suspicious of a scum ploy, but it's too disorganized.
    Remember this list was requested originally by party falcon. Willby could be kissing his butt. I don't see this as damning Partyfalcon.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
      I don't know what to say fellas - I have scoured high and low on mafiascum and I can't seem to find a concrete explanation for my jailkeep being overridden by a mafia GF. Not any explanation besides a Strongman as far as I can see.
      Sigh I told you how. The_paul is mafia.

Mafia has a watcher.

Mafia had their watcher and strongman and willby the godfather ALL go at exalt.

The_Paul shares results preknown. Strongman is never revealed in watcher claim.

Strongman made kill and willby was outed by the paul knowing any investigation would come back unsuccessful . It is possible willby was never even fucking there.

:laugh:
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• how likely that is well.. but it IS a possibility rofl
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Very strange that you were lying too... Everyone agrees to lynch all liars though and you're clearly lying..
          Having thought about it it is unlikely you guessed no counter claim on jailer. Is anyone else a jailer? CLEarly if someone IS a jailer it would be another strike against you... Lets see if anyone counters? Already safe to speak up when phase opens tho.. Undoubtedly town is doing well so far. Really got lucky on that lynch... Everyone think we might have a cult? No? LOWE expectations of the next couple phases with the info we already have.. sorry if this is rambling, i hope i got my point across

:angel: this is my one jessup-like post of the game

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• I hear you brother, but i don’t know that it’s necessary for anyone to counterclaim off of voth’s jailer claim—I’d recommend not doing so if anyone reading this IS a townie jailer

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
              I hear you brother, but i don’t know that it’s necessary for anyone to counterclaim off of voth’s jailer claim—I’d recommend not doing so if anyone reading this IS a townie jailer
              Ok.. I won't tell anyone :fear: Thx for the tip PF !
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• “Joe’s ego was so big. Way too big for his little body. He would have done anything to become famous. “

Sdrawkcab / Rick Kirkham / Town Strong-Willed Namecop is dead.

And then, if we take a little walk over here we find what looks like… OK yep! That’s definitely another dead body.. What’s left of it anyway... Jesus

“A tiger needs 400 square miles of territory in the wild. So there’s no cage that’s going to be sufficient. “

Voth / Carol Baskin / Inquisitor is dead.

BEGIN DAY 3

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                  Very strange that you were lying too... Everyone agrees to lynch all liars though and you're clearly lying..
                  Having thought about it it is unlikely you guessed no counter claim on jailer. Is anyone else a jailer? CLEarly if someone IS a jailer it would be another strike against you... Lets see if anyone counters? Already safe to speak up when phase opens tho.. Undoubtedly town is doing well so far. Really got lucky on that lynch... Everyone think we might have a cult? No? LOWE expectations of the next couple phases with the info we already have.. sorry if this is rambling, i hope i got my point across

:angel: this is my one jessup-like post of the game
                  Luckily before ma bro sdrawkcab died he let us know that VEHICLE IS LAUREN LOWE—the spouse of The Godfather, so this way is paved I think:

vote vehicle

Comment

• Well I think we could safely lynch Vehicle or Beast then. Beast claimed Howard Baskins/ town doctor. I'm a newb, but this setup seems exceptionally fucking weird. Unfortunately I'm a bit suspicious that Voth may have converted/recruited Jessup. If I were a cult leader innocent child would be number one on my list. Then again, since that was the only out role, if I was a doctor I would have protected Jessup N1 too so Idk.

Comment

• Vote Vehicle

RIP Hubs. Your death shall not be in vain!!

Comment

• Actually... maybe Beast would be a better lynch for today. If Carol was inquisitor, I imagine her husband would have been cult too. Idk though. Is it more pressing to kill mafia or cult? Hard call.

Comment

• Btw I watched Jessup last night to see if she would be converted to cult (although maybe that could have happened N1). I got no result. So presumably no one visited Jessup last night. Not helpful, but there you have it.

Comment

• I can confirm that kthx did not visit either of these targets last night. I don't know if he's some recruitment role obviously, but he didn't kill anyone last night.

Not even responding to this mafia watcher tall tale being spun, Jesus
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              I can confirm that kthx did not visit either of these targets last night. I don't know if he's some recruitment role obviously, but he didn't kill anyone last night.

Not even responding to this mafia watcher tall tale being spun, Jesus
                              Wait I am confused, so who did kthx visit then?

Comment

• I thought you were supposed to be a WATCHER not a budget-ass hype-man; did the Baskin-Robbins cult get you, TP??

Comment

Working...
                                X