• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    ok I got my results back

LOLOLOL

Kthx is GUILTY ROFL

Unvote exalt

VOTE KTHX
    What is this game lol. Day cop + day vig? Jessup were that true, why wouldnt you shoot kthx right here right now? Do you not trust the results?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

What is this game lol. Day cop + day vig? Jessup were that true, why wouldnt you shoot kthx right here right now? Do you not trust the results?
      Good point.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Unless I'm na ive of course I do Willby!

Is Kthx gonna say something besides "fa***t" ??

GUILTY dude YOU ARE GUILTY ROFL
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Maybe she doesn't want to waste the shit and hopes the lynch will take care of it, letting her shoot someone else.

Comment

• Shot *

Well that was an unfortunate autocorrect

Comment

• Halfway through Day 1:
              Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              Time to claim.
              I'm dying. ixt jessups taking your thing

Comment

Unless I'm na ive of course I do Willby!

It the first day phase of the game, theres quite literally nothing to say.

I don't have a role that can investigate and shoot people in the day or anything.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Not to mention you were fagging out on Scarlet for 3 pages straight for role claiming, then you roleclaim yourself and then investigate me instead of him and of course I happen to be guilty but you won't shoot me.

Just making sure I got this correct.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                    Maybe she doesn't want to waste the shit and hopes the lynch will take care of it, letting her shoot someone else.
                    I was unclear if she had to shoot the same phase as an investigation. Maybe jessup could confirm.

Either way, shooting kthx here can confirm jessup as townie for me. But shes only got 1 day investigation left, so I don't see why you wouldn't use it. It would take one scum influencing votes away, strengthening town.

Unless, of course, jessup is full of shit, and we have a second player fakeclaiming cop. What are the odds?

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

It the first day phase of the game, theres quite literally nothing to say.

I don't have a role that can investigate and shoot people in the day or anything.
                      Are you kidding me right now? You just flipped a guilty result and you aren't going to say anything? Of course you don't have day flavor and of course you won't say anything because YOU ARE SCUM. I AM JOE EXOTIC and YOU are GUILTY!!!! FFS this is pretty much an open and closed case atm.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Are you kidding me right now? You just flipped a guilty result and you aren't going to say anything? Of course you don't have day flavor and of course you won't say anything because YOU ARE SCUM. I AM JOE EXOTIC and YOU are GUILTY!!!! FFS this is pretty much an open and closed case atm.
                        So shut up and shoot me if you aren't lying about your role.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Unless I'm na ive of course I do Willby!

Paranoid is the modifier you are looking for. Always gets guilty. And if so, are you worried about the effectiveness of your one-shot dayvig?

Comment

• I am reasonably weary of Jessups roleclaim here but the guy has been hinting at stuff since extremely early on. Not sure why he's the new ixt but that's neither here nor there.

What does make me curious is those of you (including Kthx himself) who are suggesting he should just shoot Kthx now. Well, that means he uses his kill shot too, when we could just lynch Kthx right now to confirm Jessup and if he's confirmed, he still has his kill shot to use.

This is pretty basic stuff fellas, and any seasoned player (looking at you Willby) who suggests that Jessup use his shot instead of lynching Kthx to confirm Jessup as town or scum is probably on Kthx's scum team if he flips scum.

It doesn't get any fucking easier than this on Day 1, morons:

1. Lynch Kthx
                            2. If he flips scum, Jessup 99% confirmed.
                            3. If he flips town, Jessup is scum and lynched tomorrow.

Am I missing something? Normally it's a shot in the dark here. We have a concrete avenue to find scum today and some of you are hoping everyone is too dumb or distracted to realize it.

unvote Backwards
                            vote Kthx
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I AM JOE EXOTIC and YOU are GUILTY!!!! FFS this is pretty much an open and closed case atm.
                              I haven't seen the show but... is Joe Exotic someone you would take at their word, or is he someone who would take something small and drag it way too far?

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                I am reasonably weary of Jessups roleclaim here but the guy has been hinting at stuff since extremely early on. Not sure why he's the new ixt but that's neither here nor there.

What does make me curious is those of you (including Kthx himself) who are suggesting he should just shoot Kthx now. Well, that means he uses his kill shot too, when we could just lynch Kthx right now to confirm Jessup and if he's confirmed, he still has his kill shot to use.

This is pretty basic stuff fellas, and any seasoned player (looking at you Willby) who suggests that Jessup use his shot instead of lynching Kthx to confirm Jessup as town or scum is probably on Kthx's scum team if he flips scum.

It doesn't get any fucking easier than this on Day 1, morons:

1. Lynch Kthx
                                2. If he flips scum, Jessup 99% confirmed.
                                3. If he flips town, Jessup is scum and lynched tomorrow.

Am I missing something? Normally it's a shot in the dark here. We have a concrete avenue to find scum today and some of you are hoping everyone is too dumb or distracted to realize it.

unvote Backwards
                                vote Kthx
                                it makes more sense that hes an executioner third party more than the role he claims. Why would joe exotic have a day vig shot anyways since he went to jail for failing at it. His role makes no sense at all.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X