TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    I'm on mobile for the foreseeable future, can someone tell me what the fuck an innocent child is so I don't have to sort through wiki pages
    It's just a townie that can get the mod to reveal hes a townue.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• See, my bullshit call was 100% spot on. TW mafia pro right here.

unvote

Originally posted by Turban
      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
        I cannot possibly conceive why you thought that was the right way to play your role. Or that you did something good. Here we are, a day wasted, votes scattered, fingers up our *noses* and jessup picking away and enjoying it.
        is that so willby? noted .. Interesting you were hovering just as halp revealed. Believe me there IS MORE INFO town can gather from this than random vote bs we normally do. We also still have until tomorrow evening to get to it. I played it purrrrrrrrrfectly.. Remember I'm Joe Fuckin Exotic !!
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
          See, my bullshit call was 100% spot on. TW mafia pro right here.

unvote
          or a happy wappy scum seizing an easy vote train on Jessup .. either or backwards :P
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I want to reach through your computer and rip out your throat right now.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• So can the unambiguously gay duo unvote me now that my name is fucking cleared. Sorry you don't get to lynch the mean ole bigot today.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I think for now I'll leave it where it is. I do truly suspect you of being scum which is why I singled you out Kthx. Of course now this burden of mine is over I'll let the geniuses take over a while and pop in here and there to agree or disagree.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Yeah but you think I'm guilty on day one for no reason and lied to the entire town when you told them I was scum and you wasted your role. As if right now you are a negative influence on the game not a positive one.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

It's just a townie that can get the mod to reveal hes a townue.
                    Seriously? Then what the fuck was all that?
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Seriously? Then what the fuck was all that?
                      The utmost of faggotry.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                        "Enough is enough!" he said, as he approached the throne. "It's time to show them all who Joe Exotic REALLY is. I AM THE TIGER KING"

Jessup aka Joe Exotic is confirmed as the Town Innocent Child

Click image for larger version

Name:	Joe.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	1339814
                        ROFL?
                        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• will the real town cop please stand up.
                          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• unvote sdawkcaB
                            Vote Vehicle
                            Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                            I don't know if Jessup is 100% telling the truth but there's at least a way to verify that he partially is by lynching kthx.
                            There's a way to 99% confirm that he's telling the truth by having him use the dayvig power (which has a visible effect).
                            If he was town then he'd have died tonight because he claimed two dayinspects.
                            There's no world in which the investigate is the more easily confirmed of the two powers. Literally if we lynched kthx and it rolled scum scum would have shot jessup 100 times out of 100.
                            Like there's an easy, cautious, pro-town move here considering the information on the table. Lynch kthx and move forward based on what he turns up. It seems crazy to me to be suggesting Jessup just kill a random person to prove that he's pro-town.
                            So we can end up with one townie lynched and one heavily indicated as being scum?
                            If jessup's claim was real we would 0 times out of a hundred have access to the dayvig+dayinvestigate in this scenario you proposed because jessup would get shot.
                            Second option: Jessup shoots kthx, kthx turns scum, I vote Exalt this phase since he's suddenly stopped coasting and is advocating a horrifically dumb backwards-ass way to verify Jessup.
                            Unlike your plan to have jessup die in the night, there's nothing wrong with having a semi-random D1 'lynch' as well as a guaranteed lynch on confirmed scum.

Vehicle explain to me either how either the above plan could ever have benefited town or how exalt is scum, since you've lost your justification for the kthx wagon

Originally posted by Beast View Post
                            will the real town cop please stand up.
                            nah
                            Last edited by OverthinkingIt; Today, 02:20 PM.
                            now this is what I call offensive

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                              unvote sdawkcaB
                              Vote Vehicle

There's a way to 99% confirm that he's telling the truth by having him use the dayvig power (which has a visible effect).
                              If he was town then he'd have died tonight because he claimed two dayinspects.
                              There's no world in which the investigate is the more easily confirmed of the two powers. Literally if we lynched kthx and it rolled scum scum would have shot jessup 100 times out of 100.

So we can end up with one townie lynched and one heavily indicated as being scum?
                              If jessup's claim was real we would 0 times out of a hundred have access to the dayvig+dayinvestigate in this scenario you proposed because jessup would get shot.

Unlike your plan to have jessup die in the night, there's nothing wrong with having a semi-random D1 'lynch' as well as a guaranteed lynch on confirmed scum.

Vehicle explain to me either how either the above plan could ever have benefited town or how exalt is scum, since you've lost your justification for the kthx wagon

nah

now this is what I call offensive
                              Jessup was just 100% confirmed townie by the host, cant get much more 100% then that...

Comment

• vehicle> ohh my bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X