No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For clarity: the post Beast said he agreed with. What do you disagree with in that post that I said?
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Sure, I agree with 90% of that. Jessup should shoot Kthx right now and confirm himself.

Being clear: HE SHOULD ONLY SHOOT KTHX BECAUSE HE GOT A GUILTY RESULT ON HIM. Any suggestion other than that is the scummiest shit I've seen in a while. And the way you glossed over that point (which was my main point in calling you out) makes me wonder. You are too good at this game to ever suggest Jessup shoot just anyone to prove his role when he got a guilty result on someone. You aren't playing pro-town. You're on the spin train with Willby. If he kills Kthx and Kthx is scum, Jessup is town and we know his sanity on the chance he makes it to Day 2.

If you faggots seriously pulled Kthx, Willby, and Exalt all on one scum team, I call faggotry on Halps part. Hit the randomizes again, holy god in heaven.
      Kthx dies either way today if Jessup is legit and shoots someone. The reason she claims she wont do it is bcuz it's a wasted shot. Well then, shoot someone else, but shoot someone. It's common sense. I dont care who it is, bcuz any of you could be scum, and if it's me, then it's still a 1 for 1 ytqfe with Kthx being lynched
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Jessup if it's not abundantly clear at this point, you aren't going to be able to push through a lynch on Kthx. If you are who you say, shoot him now so that we have enough time to lynch someone else.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Kthx dies either way today if Jessup is legit and shoots someone. The reason she claims she wont do it is bcuz it's a wasted shot. Well then, shoot someone else, but shoot someone. It's common sense. I dont care who it is, bcuz any of you could be scum, and if it's me, then it's still a 1 for 1 ytqfe with Kthx being lynched
          Or we could have him shoot Kthx and then have an actual regular day 1 lynch where we can analyze voting patterns on Day 2. Maybe we get lucky and lynch a scum or third party today, then we have two anti-town players down Day 1. If it ends up being a townie lynch, we can at least look back at voting patterns. I don't fucking get why you are playing like you don't have a clue. You can't be pro-town playing like this.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Or we could have him shoot Kthx and then have an actual regular day 1 lynch where we can analyze voting patterns on Day 2. Maybe we get lucky and lynch a scum or third party today, then we have two anti-town players down Day 1. If it ends up being a townie lynch, we can at least look back at voting patterns. I don't fucking get why you are playing like you don't have a clue. You can't be pro-town playing like this.
            Sure, except Jessup refused. That's the point you gloss over.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Sure, except Jessup refused. That's the point you gloss over.
              He has no choice if people don't go along with his wagon.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• So suddenly there's a gun in the room and everyone starts acting all crazy.

I don't know if Jessup is 100% telling the truth but there's at least a way to verify that he partially is by lynching kthx.

Suppose we shoot kthx right now and comes up scum, that at least confirms Jessup had some kind of D1 investigative ability. Then what? We have nothing else to really go on today so we have to resort to picking apart the infighting to see who makes less sense. It's D1, why are we rushing to just "randomly kill anyone you like to prove your innocence" as Exalt purposes and Voth somehow agrees with?

Like there's an easy, cautious, pro-town move here considering the information on the table. Lynch kthx and move forward based on what he turns up. It seems crazy to me to be suggesting Jessup just kill a random person to prove that he's pro-town.

I mean, it's either that or vote Jessup? Like where does this rabbit hole go?

Second option: Jessup shoots kthx, kthx turns scum, I vote Exalt this phase since he's suddenly stopped coasting and is advocating a horrifically dumb backwards-ass way to verify Jessup.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                  So suddenly there's a gun in the room and everyone starts acting all crazy.

I don't know if Jessup is 100% telling the truth but there's at least a way to verify that he partially is by lynching kthx.

Suppose we shoot kthx right now and comes up scum, that at least confirms Jessup had some kind of D1 investigative ability. Then what? We have nothing else to really go on today so we have to resort to picking apart the infighting to see who makes less sense. It's D1, why are we rushing to just "randomly kill anyone you like to prove your innocence" as Exalt purposes and Voth somehow agrees with?

Like there's an easy, cautious, pro-town move here considering the information on the table. Lynch kthx and move forward based on what he turns up. It seems crazy to me to be suggesting Jessup just kill a random person to prove that he's pro-town.

Second option: Jessup shoots kthx, kthx turns scum, I vote Exalt this phase since he's suddenly stopped coasting and is advocating a horrifically dumb backwards-ass way to verify Jessup.
                  I think you've misread my posts. I am shouting at the top of my lungs that Jessup should only shoot Kthx - not someone else. Shooting someone else is retarded as hell and anyone suggesting it screams scum to me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                    So suddenly there's a gun in the room and everyone starts acting all crazy.

Oh, and I'm totally fine with your second option there. Exalt is playing so purposefully anti-town that I can't imagine he isn't scum or at least a third party just sowing chaos in the game.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• if I was scum, and voth was my scum team, id break all mod rules and post screen shots of our chat, and ruin the game. 100% being honest.
                      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• why is it that every single game, kthx,voth,paul, and exalt always act like mafia, even if they aren't.. shits getting old guys, step it up and grow a galaxy brain please, pretty please, with the cherry on top (no sprinkles) voth is just playing a little more smarter this go around which is suprising.

2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

I think you've misread my posts. I am shouting at the top of my lungs that Jessup should only shoot Kthx - not someone else. Shooting someone else is retarded as hell and anyone suggesting it screams scum to me.
                          It's because hes full of shit, he doesn't have that ability. I am literally all for him shooting me today because I know I am town. He was lying about me since hes a lyncher.

Or maybe since theres super vigilante cops with human zoo's theres a day framer that also day role blocked him to stop him from using his action.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I have the nagging feeling that anyone suggesting Jessup shoot ANYONE and then we lynch Kthx is just the scum team trying to take a townie with them when they lose Kthx. They will also be able to hide behind today's lynch of Kthx because if Jessup shoots someone, they have no choice but to vote Kthx. That means town is in the dark again on Day 2 with no voting history to analyze. In short, Jessup just shooting ANYONE and then everyone saying "okay great let's lynch kthx" is making the best of a bad situation for the scum team if Kthx is indeed scum.

I truly cannot see any justification for this point of view or suggestion.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

It's because hes full of shit, he doesn't have that ability. I am literally all for him shooting me today because I know I am town. He was lying about me since hes a lyncher.

Or maybe since theres super vigilante cops with human zoo's theres a day framer that also day role blocked him to stop him from using his action.
                              Glad we are on the same page. If you flip town, we immediately lynch Jessup.

So go ahead Jessup. Kthx is even asking for it.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• It is entirely possible here that Jessup backed himself into a corner with a fake claim here and he doesn't want to "shoot" Kthx because, well, he can't and if we just lynch Kthx and he flips town, he can at least hide behind the fact that perhaps he is paranoid or insane.

But the simple fact is that we have no other option than to confront this situation here and now.

Jessup, I want to believe you, so just shoot Kthx. If you don't, then I'll have no choice but to vote you until
                                you do shoot him and I'll encourage others to do the same. If you play games and try avoiding this, then you'll definitely be lynched if people have brains.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X