• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Also

Vote: vehicle

Forgot to bold the last time, mb.
    LOL kthx Why you do this vote? You can't complain about random votes on you (which are not really random) and then just throw out a vote on vehicle and not have to justify it. Why you you vote for vehicle?
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Because I would be stupid not to vote for him since hes the closest in vote count. Self preservation is a legitimate vote no matter how you try to spin it. Or did you use your second day cop ability on me and got another guilty verdict?
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• kthx if you really are town, you will change your vote right now.
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
          You're entire reason for voting me is predicated on the argument that "if Jessups role were true there would have to be a strongman and the mafia would undoubtedly use their strongman on N1 to kill Jessup."
          This is bullshit and you know it. See: any of my posts after page 19. I can requote every other reason for voting you (including the ones I actually did mention) if you really want. Nice to see such a blatant attempt to force shit into my mouth though.
          Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
          When has my reasoning changed? Not once.
          dude lmao. We can start with the fact that you've pivoted from trying to lynch me for disagreeing with your plan to have jessup die in the night and for voting you to trying to lynch me for the plan I was pushing during the period I was offline and never posted in and also trying to lynch you:
          Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
          It would make sense for scum to try to get him to waste all of his abilities asap, which is what you and exalt were advocating.
          There's been minor variations in your story in pretty much every post longer than one line, but I've already posted about most of that.
          Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          They played town the way he shud have during my fake claim
          Nah. Vehicle maintains that be believed your claim, and he also maintains that the right thing to do would be for you to not ever use your dayvig power and to have just died N1 without ever getting to shoot anyone. He also believed your impossible claim way too easily, which strongly suggests that he was already certain that you're town i.e. because he's scum.
          Even if what you've said were true anyway, Voth in particular but both Vehicle and Voth have just entirely fabricated words to put in other player's mouths and entirely false descriptions of conversations in the thread. Even if you can't follow how Vehicle/Voth's plan would have resulted in you dying fruitlessly with an unused kill, and don't have a problem with the fact that vehicle claims to have anticipated and fully accepted a multi-action day-joat claim, there's no fucking way you could justify thinking kthx is as scummy as Voth after he blatantly lied about the contents of a post he fullquoted. There's no chance I'm following you onto a kthx lynch unless you can show me something half as damning as either of these posts:
          Originally posted by Voth View Post
          This is the mountain that multiple experienced mafia players are dying on?.
          But to then turn around and say that the lynch vote ahead of us rests on three players who have been out there battling

Comment

Because I would be stupid not to vote for him since hes the closest in vote count. Self preservation is a legitimate vote no matter how you try to spin it. Or did you use your second day cop ability on me and got another guilty verdict?
            What lazy fucking bullshit.
            Got an opinion on the Vehicle case at all?
            Originally posted by Beast View Post
            kthx if you really are town, you will change your vote right now.
            Change it to what? Leon's not getting lynched today, whether or not that's a good thing. It's just not realistic that the votes will be there.
            Vehicle is scum anyway, so it's the right place to park a vote. Do you have any reason to think that Vehicle isn't scum that you care to share with me/kthx to get him to change his vote?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
              kthx if you really are town, you will change your vote right now.
              To who? Its fucking day one and the thread is just pages and pages of bullshit based on jessups lie. This is as good a spot as any, and km not changing until the scum train is off of me.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                What lazy fucking bullshit.
                Got an opinion on the Vehicle case at all?

Change it to what? Leon's not getting lynched today, whether or not that's a good thing. It's just not realistic that the votes will be there.
                Vehicle is scum anyway, so it's the right place to park a vote. Do you have any reason to think that Vehicle isn't scum that you care to share with me/kthx to get him to change his vote?
                At this point I would be willing to change to willby but not until there's a chance I'm not going to get lynched. He has a scum vibe to me and I was planning on voting him earlier anyways until all the bullshit happened. Not sure why you aren't more suspicious of backwards flimsy reasoning also. If Jessup and crew switch I'll switch but I'm not taking off a vote that could end up getting me lynched.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Not sure why you aren't more suspicious of backwards flimsy reasoning also.
                  Don't get me wrong I'm onboard with the idea that backwards might be voting this way because he's scum and it's an easy and lazy lynch he can sit on without posting in the thread. If I didn't have Vothicle I'd be sitting my vote on him until he could produce something (as indicated by my previous reads/town ranking list). The difference is, I can also accept the alternative for backwards (that he's a lazy moron who's sitting on a shitty lynch for literally no reason at all) and OverthinkingIt. It'd take a lot more to convince me that neither Vehicle nor Voth are scum.

Comment

• Scarlet I understand sort of where you are coming from but I don't see going for people who believed my cop claim is right move right now. Vehicle seems innocent to me .. (he was trusting of cop claim and guilty verdict AND was against me wasting a kill) am I just gullible as crap? I don't see where he stands out. If Kthx flips town then I will def be more wary and understand you are correct perhaps. I guess I could be persuaded to go for Willby tho but still think kthx is SCUM and for now wanna leave vote there.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• You think I'm scum why exactly again? Are we supposed to trust the gut feeling of the guy who wasted his role and fake roleclaims and gave fake results? I feel you thinking I'm guilty is more of a getting the satisfaction of getting me lynched than a I actually think hes scum type thing.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                        Its Memorial Day weekend b, some of us are American here.

I soft agree that scarlet isnt the scummiest player in the game. At the time of my post, his vote was barely more than a throwaway. That being said I did take a second look at the vote count, and vothicle+poopcat is not good company.

My only gripe about vehicles lynch is that he has been lynched as town investigative role like 2 games in a row. He defaults scumread. But by all means, let's force a role claim. Kthx seems willing to die on his sword. What about veh?
                        First of all, he wasn't lynched last game. I NKed him on like night 5 or something. He was the last NK before the lylo win. So you're wrong about that. He is never a default scumread, because he never gets lynched early. I dont feel bad for him rolling scum. That's on him for being obvious about it.

Secondly, he's legitimately scummy this game, and he's been saying the same nonsensical BS as Voth, yet with absolutely no conviction or anything new to add behind it. It shows he is just parroting Voth because he has no real reads in this game. He didnt say one original thing all game that someone else didnt say long before him. Not to mention, everything he says about me is a lie, considering my posts are there for any and all to read. Either he reads at a Beast-grade level and doesnt understand context, or he's proposing misreading things due to being scum.

I also found it pretty funny that he called me anti-town when he threatened to vote me, rather than scum. Its like he knows already that I'm town.

Between vehicle and voth, at least voth was discussing this stuff with me in real time. Vehicle shows up to copy/paste whatever ideas others have and then disappears again. He rolled scum this game.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                          Insane that the most active day 1 in forever is on a holiday weekend where it's impossible for me to keep up. I don't understand why people are voting on Vehicle, but I'm sure I missed something. Kthx seems to be getting votes just because of the words he uses. I don't agree, but that's par for the course for a day 1 lynch, so I don't know how beneficial it'll be to read too much into that. The Kthx train feels like a convenient one for scum to hide on though.
                          Nah, you didn't. Vehicle and I both pointed out a mafia 101 idiotic suggestion that Exalt suggested and scarlet has somehow managed to continually support without anyone but myself and Vehicle pushing back on it. The manipulation of statements that are written in black and white in pages past and the spin campaign going on is insane. Apparently, town players are too dumb, inactive, or lazy to actually read what has been going on during and since the Jessup debacle to see that Exalt and Scarlet both are clearly playing anti-town, and everyone is just letting them get away with it.

Go ahead, lynch Vehicle and he will likely flip town because he was suggesting pro-town strategies.

Town: if you are really going to sit here and allow scarlet and Exalt to vilify the two players who said that shooting a random player is not a good idea and instead we should shoot the alleged guilty result (kthx) so we can then turn to a regular D1 lynch where we have people accountable for their vote on D2.

You guys are getting played and too lazy to even care.
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• the_paul You have any thoughts on this so far?
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

You think I'm scum why exactly again? Are we supposed to trust the gut feeling of the guy who wasted his role and fake roleclaims and gave fake results? I feel you thinking I'm guilty is more of a getting the satisfaction of getting me lynched than a I actually think hes scum type thing.
                              Retorts just like this have been consistent kthx and to me that is scummy as crap. Every post was insult, lurk , and deflect and say nothing of consequence from beginning to end so far this phase. I've said time and time again either way you flip too info is out there to work off if we know where you stand. sigh..
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                                Scarlet I understand sort of where you are coming from but I don't see going for people who believed my cop claim is right move right now. Vehicle seems innocent to me .. (he was trusting of cop claim and guilty verdict AND was against me wasting a kill) am I just gullible as crap? I don't see where he stands out.
                                Multi-action daycop+dayvig is totally unbelievable. Unless you're telling me Vehicle is hopelessly incompetent, there's no way he could have believed your claim if he wasn't already sure you were town. Even if he did, you'd for sure be killed or roleblocked if you were a confirmed vig, so not using the dayvig power on kthx when you had the chance would have just wasted the shot.
                                Since that time, Vehicle has accused me of having advocated for things during a time when I wasn't active and has consistently written a strawman and called it my case against him instead of ever addressing my points. He's shown himself to be scum, whether or not you follow the original case.
                                In comparison, what do you have on kthx? He's done nothing?
                                Also, you didn't comment on Voth at all.
                                Town: if you are really going to sit here and allow scarlet and Exalt to vilify the two players who said that shooting a random player is not a good idea and instead we should shoot the alleged guilty result (kthx) so we can then turn to a regular D1 lynch where we have people accountable for their vote on D2.
                                lol
                                What does make me curious is those of you (including Kthx himself) who are suggesting he should just shoot Kthx now. Well, that means he uses his kill shot too, when we could just lynch Kthx right now to confirm Jessup and if he's confirmed, he still has his kill shot to use.

This is pretty basic stuff fellas, and any seasoned player (looking at you Willby) who suggests that Jessup use his shot instead of lynching Kthx to confirm Jessup as town or scum is probably on Kthx's scum team if he flips scum.

It doesn't get any fucking easier than this on Day 1, morons:

1. Lynch Kthx
                                2. If he flips scum, Jessup 99% confirmed.
                                3. If he flips town, Jessup is scum and lynched tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X