Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a funeral today so I'll just say fuck it for the time being and

Vote VEHICLE

Sucks to vote for someone just based on their name, but I may not be back in time and need something down on paper.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I’d rather vote kass as well. I’m not totally opposed to veh though I guess.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
        Official End-Phase Vote Count:

Willby / 8 / PoopCat, sdrawkcab, Zeebu, Voth, OverthinkingIt, Beast, Kthx, the_paul
        Voth / 6 / M_Leohnard, Party Falcon, Vehicle, Kassius, WillBy, Jessup

Voting will be locked in 15 minutes
        Just wanted to bring D1 lynch up so it’s easy to access for analysis.

Something isn’t quite making sense for me rn.

On N1 The_paul watched exalt and saw Voth and Willby who we now know was inquisitor and Mafia gf respectively.

I saw kthx be blocked. He lied around page 63ish and said he couldn’t be blocked. Then he said he had an ascetic modifier which seems to be only coupled with roles without actions. However, t_p saw kthx visit beast n2. If kthx had been cult, wouldn’t beast have flipped cult? So I don’t think kthx is cult. My guess is mafia though since both me and t_p have caught him in lies. Maybe he was a mafia role they weren’t using for killing? Something investigative maybe?

Unvote vehicle

Vote kthx

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

I can't be targeted at night or roleblocked, and I visited both you and beast and neither of you are cult. The inquisitor was the third party cult. That should be enough to clear me. However you are the most likely cult recruit in the game if there still is a cult. You are proven town with no protections against it which makes you an easy target.

This is the post where kthx says he can’t be role blocked btw

Comment

• *both t_p and I

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post

On N1 The_paul watched exalt and saw Voth and Willby who we now know was inquisitor and Mafia gf respectively.

I saw kthx be blocked. He lied around page 63ish and said he couldn’t be blocked. Then he said he had an ascetic modifier which seems to be only coupled with roles without actions. However, t_p saw kthx visit beast n2. If kthx had been cult, wouldn’t beast have flipped cult? So I don’t think kthx is cult. My guess is mafia though since both me and t_p have caught him in lies. Maybe he was a mafia role they weren’t using for killing? Something investigative maybe?

Unvote vehicle

Vote kthx
              I literally was one of the first people who voted willby lol. Me being mafia makes no sense
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• You guys are grasping at straws to try to lynch me based on an untrue theory when there are obvious lynches available. This isn't a very smart idea. Kassius or vehicle are the two obvious targets for today. Having two cults in a game this small doesn't make sense.

Occam's Razor people
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  You guys are grasping at straws to try to lynch me based on an untrue theory when there are obvious lynches available. This isn't a very smart idea. Kassius or vehicle are the two obvious targets for today. Having two cults in a game this small doesn't make sense.

Occam's Razor people
                  Did Exalt hack you? What the fuck? Voth get a load of these twins
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Did Exalt hack you? What the fuck? Voth get a load of these twins
                    Wanted to do my part to take your mind off the funeral. Hope you pressed F elegantly
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Official Vote-Count:

Vehicle / 3 / Party Falcon, the_paul, Kassius
                      Kthx / 3 / Vehicle, OverthinkingIt, Jessup
                      Kassius / 2 / Zeebu, Kthx

No vote: PoopCat, M_Leohnard

Phase change will be in roughly 6 hours. I'm open to extending it due to the drama earlier in the phase, just let me know.

Comment

• I think any of the the three mentioned (kthx, kassius, vehicle) are potentially good info lynches, but I have a strong preference to flip kthx today. The only fully explained accounting for kthx's
                        (Doc Antle - Ascetic Cult Recruiter) night actions are as follows:
                        1. Targets Jessup, blocked by a protective role targeting Jessup (obvious target to protect/recruit).
                        2. Targets beast, blocked by "Strong Willed" modifier.
                        There has been NO COUNTERCLAIM for us to compare against -- kthx has admitted they have a night action, but have refused to account for the nature of it. I'm sure it's some kind of pro-town non-investigative role, though... right? As for the other two, they both have some reasons to think they're scum.. just nothing as hard of a lead as night actions.
                        • Kassius
                          • Not much info to go off of, others have said they're playing differently than normal and just parroting. As a member of town myself, I'll take the criticism that I haven't posted much, but I find it suspicious that they've called me out repeatedly. Why would quiet townies throw shade at other quiet townies? Isn't it in town's interest to focus on hard leads before flushing out lurkers?
                        • Vehicle
                          • sdrawkcab left us Vehicle's name (RIP, you sweet troll!), and I initially thought that was pretty damning. However, after Beast flipped Howard Baskins (who I'd have expected to be scum), I'm not sure how much we can read into the names.
                        In addition to 100% trusting Jessup, The_Paul gives me no reason to feel alarmed, and for more than just their confirmed pro-town actions.

Vote kthx

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                          Official Vote-Count:

Vehicle / 3 / Party Falcon, the_paul, Kassius
                          Kthx / 3 / Vehicle, OverthinkingIt, Jessup
                          Kassius / 2 / Zeebu, Kthx

No vote: PoopCat, M_Leohnard

Phase change will be in roughly 6 hours. I'm open to extending it due to the drama earlier in the phase, just let me know.
                          Halp you want me to post some hate speech? Only way to get m_leo active.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Unvote
                            vote: vehicle
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• There’s a fair possibility that kthx is some sort of 3rd party, but there’s practically a 0% chance he’s mafia.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post

Unvote vehicle

Vote kthx
                                The reason kthx would have failed recruiting beast is beast has a strong-willed modifier.

In Kthx defense which I must post in order of fairness if he was in fact a town protective role going to me night 1 and beast the claimed doctor night would some sense.

In offense on Kthx which I've said before and poopcat just nicely laid out in less words , it also would be exactly where a Cult Leader would go to recruit. (Protecting vanilla townie night one makes way less sense unless he had some hint cult was in the game.

In defense of Kthx being ascetic would flip all results no result or blocked. Also there may some odd modifier where kthx as an ascetic can not say his name or role to town.

In offense on kthx town is continuously wasting our town actions on him muddying up the waters and he still refuses to share his role. He did promise to share it today but hasn't. He did tell us he was ascetic which sort of kills any possible theory I suggest that he is not allowed to share info about his role.

In defense of kthx he himself was the one who shared he visited Jessup. This is odd to do if he was scum and failed.

In offense on kthx he would perhaps say he visited Jessup to cover any possible investigative role that was quiet and had seen him visit me.

In defense of kthx The_Paul saw him visit beast and kthx does not counterclaim so agrees he did.

In offense to kthx it is very possible that beast was not visited by him and that Kthx actually visited and recruited The_Paul (towns strongest revealed role to date) It seems very convenient the_paul saw kthx of all people.

In defense of kthx why would paul admit he saw kthx visit beast if he was made into scum?

In offense to kthx Cult Leader can send a one way message to his recruit and tell them what to say and do.

In defense to kthx we do still have mafia in the game to deal with

In offense to kthx a Cult Leader could ruin towns win condition and kill it dead in the water.

In defense AND offense to kthx he could be some shit 3rd party role like survivor who simply wins staying alive and is aligned to mafia or town depending who he feels is most likely to win.

Kthx slightly and I mean slightly outweighs any other vote we can make today in my opinion. This vote today sucks.

Again I implore kthx to full reveal for the good of town.
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X