TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Kthx said he has visited me Night 1 and said he protected me or tried.

OverthinkingIt has said she watched kthx and that he was blocked Night1.

Sdrawkcab had said he had a role modifier (IF Cult) in his description.

Beast said he had a bulletproof/cult proof description in his role writeup

Jessup hinted that her role had a (IF CULT) description in her role description too when confronting kthx (but am going to admit now THIS WAS A LIE I did simply for self preservation and scare tactics to keep cult off me)

Now please refer to day 1 player report list halp gives us.

BOTH backwards and beast have a modifier called STRONGWILLED

This could mean they both were in fact immune to cult.

I am NOT cult though. Either a mafia roleblocker blocked kthx Night one or a town Roleblocker blocked kthx Night1 .

This is a huge piece of the puzzle. I know on personal level I want to make peace with kthx and he wants to make peace with me but KTHX THIS MUST BE ADDRESSED

Kthx has just said he has ascetic role modifier. To me he has basically finally admitted he is

DOC
    Mahamayavi Bhagavan Antle

Kthx is probably cult sadly by logic sigh. Please respond Kthx or I will have to vote you.
    I can't be targeted at night or roleblocked, and I visited both you and beast and neither of you are cult. The inquisitor was the third party cult. That should be enough to clear me. However you are the most likely cult recruit in the game if there still is a cult. You are proven town with no protections against it which makes you an easy target.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• How would I be cult unless you yourself drafted me. Why would I suddenly admit I have no protection from cult too if I was in fact I was cult. I'd have stuck with my lie in that post I said I blocked you and had cult immunity or would have totally dropped you as a suspect. My role is not listed a STONGWILLED INNOCENT CHILD.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Well how could I be a cult leader and unblockable if you aren't cult though. If you are still town I am not cult.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• At the very least I would not say I have no cult immunity right now. I did this to make a point the strongwilled are cult immune. I suspect these are the only 2 players in game who have such a modifier. Any other strongwilled out here?
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
            Well how could I be a cult leader and unblockable if you aren't cult though. If you are still town I am not cult.
            Who says you are unblockable? OverthinkingIt said you were blocked and I believe her more than you. If you flip town in a lynch we can put her to the test but I see no reason right now to suspect she is lying. She was up front and honest seeming from day 2 on while you have been shifty and refusing to give an inch the entire game sigh.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I bet mafia was just willby lol which is why godfather did the kill. Usurper may be a thing but with 2 cult leaders / one being a serial killer/cultist and another being a recruiter who if he died they still stay alive there is no need for a big mafia. The_Paul could have been the most amazing watcher ever and done EVERYTHING right to stop this crazy threat before it took hold and made this game cult vs cult.

I suspect if we get kthx lynched today town wins. :O:O:O:O:O:O:O

:gorgeous:
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Unvote Vehicle

Vote Kthx
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Again I ask BOTH mafia and Town, did anyone block Kthx??
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• kthx

To be clear you are saying OverthinkingIt is lying about her claim you were roleblocked? This is very important.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Thinking about it 2 cultist also makes sense in flavor to me.

Doc Antle had his cult / hareem at his zoo of followers who ae blind to him

AND

Carol Baskin had this cultish following of PETA people / environmentalists who worked for her for free and could not comprehend she was herself caging big cats and leaving them in small cages and not providing a good life for them. She would murder bunny rabbits and rats too to feed her cats

report on Carol

Casting aside logic and ethics, Big Cat Rescue continues to inflict untold amounts of pain and suffering upon domesticated rabbits and rats. Defenseless animals that are considered to be expendable by those lacking compassion, are inhumanely condemned to being forced into a cage housing wild cats and excruciatingly ripped apart. Many of these innocent creatures can be seen trying to befriend the temporarily caged predators moments before being killed.

ABC Action News: Rescue groups collide over feeding one animal to another
                      - A photo posted on social media by Big Cat Rescue revealed some of their workers proudly smiling and showing off what appeared to be three beaten rabbits covered in their own blood (one rabbit’s eyes were still open). Local media coverage followed by public outcry ultimately led to the photo being copyrighted by Big Cat Rescue. The photograph was nearly scrubbed off the internet as threats of lawsuits for posting it emerged.

In an interview found within Netflix’s Tiger King documentary series, Carole Baskin was confronted about the aforementioned photo and gave an appalling explanation which showed her true colours as she laughingly referred to the murdered rabbits as “treats” for their favorite cats.

In our opinion, Carol Baskin
                      , the CEO of Big Cat Rescue, routinely makes up her own facts to justify her barbaric methods. A true proponent of animal rights would never condone the practice of feeding live domesticated animals to wild caught animals. In what seems to be an attempt at avoiding backlash from the public, Big Cat Rescue tries to fool well-meaning people into believing this abhorrent practice is widely accepted by experts in the field of wildlife rehabilitation.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• NQNot fully UOTE=Jessup;n1341110]kthx

To be clear you are saying OverthinkingIt is lying about her claim you were roleblocked? This is very important.

[/QUOTE]

Not fully familiar with her role but maybe she saw me be roleblocked, even if the action itself didn't block me.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Sigh lol ok kthx

You realize how bad this looks for you. You came and visited me night one the only confirmed townie. The one town would trust for at least a few days and would probably not waste an action on because I am a vanilla townie. You are either a doctor antle who saves us or a doctor antle who cult recruits us. This is a terrible scary quandary town now faces.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• So just like regular. You screaming to lynch me and me voting out godfathers?
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              So just like regular. You screaming to lynch me and me voting out godfathers?
                              You realize cult leaders fail at converting the godfather. It explains your vote perfectly on Willby sadly for you kthx.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• How could I have known he was godfather
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X