Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post
    kthx Lol.

freedom of speech has nothing to do with a fucking mafia game hosted on a forum. Fucking moron. Freedom of speech means the government can’t punish you for saying shit. Doesn’t mean your peers can’t.

source: irl attorney.
    I'm not talking about a literal sense obviously but my own personal system of values and morals. "Fucking moron".
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• We've had a decade of playing this game without this being an issue, not sure if I why it is now, and why it is allowed to change the course of the game. But I don't like it.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

kthx Lol.

freedom of speech has nothing to do with a fucking mafia game hosted on a forum. Fucking moron. Freedom of speech means the government can’t punish you for saying shit. Doesn’t mean your peers can’t.

source: irl attorney.
        See, he can call me a fucking moron but beast can't call Jessup a tranny faggot. Just as hateful. Modkill him?
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Ah yes. Your personal morals to spew hate speech freely. Yet, the instant someone gets offended and pushes back — that’s crossing the line.

I see.

Comment

• kthx stick around here. I might have some information, let me check with Halp to see if it'll be allowed
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• kthx please don't quit bro, I accept responsibility for my actions, yeah it was semi hate speech, but nothing too personal, ive been called much worse on this game, which actually would be grounds for legal issues in a real world court. it's not like I told Jessup to kill herself, which I would never want, occasional shit talk and fighting believe it or not, is an ancient human old tradition, and back in the day all of your parents days, most americans were raised with thick skins to fight out their feelings a bit, in the old days, and people have grown soft now in the year 2020. Jessup not even mad, why should the rest of you be? grow the fuck up.
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Personally I don’t like any references to who people are irl (including 0 personal attacks like wtf y just y)— that way we can keep things RELEVANT TO THE GAME, weren’t you saying you wanted to host one like that kthx? Where ppl don’t even know who’s who behind the username? (I may be misremembering but I thought you posted about this, kthx).

Why don’t we just stick to in-game scum hunting...? Like Jessup said, we’ve put a lot into this.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  Look I decided to tone my shit down for personal reasons. But I am still a firm believer in free speech, what beast said is about as offensive as Jessup talking saying oddly disgusting sex shit or talking about breeders or whatever.
                  Well this is why I get upset. Now feel responsible because of beasts inappropriate mean post about me. I can be a bitch when I get attacked but I don't like to start crap with anyone. Now Kthx is using my name to defend what beast said too. Halp clearly posted not to do hate speech.. I know that can be left to interpretation too kthx. But don't use me calling you a breeder after you call me a fa***t repeatedly as a defense for beast in this situation. I don't like I'm somehow mixed up in this and being used as a defense for beasts words. This game was awesome until this point.

Can we please come together. Kthx I hope you know I was purposely OVER focusing on you too this game to draw out info not only from you but town. I grew less and less supisious over time and have yet to really vote for you. We talked after last game and I meant what I said when we made up and appreciated you reaching out to me.

sighhh Can we please just finish this game?
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I like just about everyone in this game, and I'm all for free speech and shit talking. But there's enough ammunition people give to each other by fucking in game, I don't see the necessity in harping on what anybody does irl, but that's just me. Halp put it in the rules, so good on him for upholding them. It's not like it came out of left field

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Ah yes. Your personal morals to spew hate speech freely. Yet, the instant someone gets offended and pushes back — that’s crossing the line.

I see.
                      I was making a point. Theres pretty much nothing that offends me honestly, it's a sign of stupidity to constantly let others get a ride out of you.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• m_leonhard Hey r u doc antle or what

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Theres pretty much nothing that offends me honestly
                          Says the one who just threatened to quit because their friend got booted.

But, out of respect for PartyFalcon the_paul and Jessup and especiallyHalp for going through all the trouble of running this. I'll leave it at that.

SO. Where were we? Who are we lynching?

Comment

• Ok I cleared it withHalp. Kthx and I both targeted Beast last night. As Beast flipped townie, it's safe to say that he's not a 3rd party. He could be mafia still, but he's not 3rd party

Comment

Says the one who just threatened to quit because their friend got booted.

But, out of respect for PartyFalcon the_paul and Jessup and especiallyHalp for going through all the trouble of running this. I'll leave it at that.

SO. Where were we? Who are we lynching?
                              I'm assuming your firm only takes cases from innocent people, thanks for the lesson in morality buddy. I hardly know beast though I would do the same if anyone got modkilled for this.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                Ok I cleared it withHalp. Kthx and I both targeted Beast last night. As Beast flipped townie, it's safe to say that he's not a 3rd party. He could be mafia still, but he's not 3rd party
                                I'll finish this game but won't be playing anymore games where this rule is in place in the future.

I am fairly sure that me calling out Willby day one for acting suspicious, as well as being one of the first voting for him after your watcher reveal would be enough to say I'm not cult or mafia.

But

vote: kassius

Guy is for sure scum.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X