TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    Kass what are you talking about. Until Paul came out with his information I was intent on lynching kthx.

And now after the successful willby lynch I said to lynch you and voth.

what...?
    I see you tried to leave a good amount of time after your leader's post before you chimed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
      Kassius, you are flailing and it's night phase. It's actually pretty hilarious. Don't worry - you have no chance of dying tonight - you're on the scum team, remember? It's been said by myself and multiple other people: you went WAY too far to backup Willby last phase. He flipped Godfather and it's almost like you are now telling everyone who voted him "See? I told you he was the wrong lynch." How much more anti-town can you get? That all being said, the obvious need not be pointed out anymore.

So, moving on back to me and this entire debacle, there's a few things that give me pause.

Sending the GF to do a kill N1 seems really strange. I guess it's possible there are no goons on the scum team what with how many power roles we have on the town side already exposed. That would mean that perhaps the GF is the weakest role on the team and that's why they sent him? The only other possibility I see is some kind of role modifier that nixes my jailkeep ability? It still seems strange to send Willby out N1 for a kill - same with Exalt, he tends to be watched closely because he is a slippery snake and dangerous scum player, so it's awfully ballsy to put him out there immediately when I know that he knows he is likely to be investigated/blocked/watched/followed/tracked/etc. So maybe I am missing something and there was some sort of incentive to sending Willby as GF. Not sure.

Anyway, I know the trust level of me is somewhere near zero (if I'm lucky) so I don't expect a ton of people to entertain my ideas or spitball any more of them with me. I am town though but I totally understand the suspicion - I would be if I weren't in my shoes and someone else was.
      Not going to entertain in engaging in the diatribe of paragraph 1.

Bolded - wow, you're really sticking with this? What town role are you again that kills other random people on night one? Because we know you're not a jailkeeper. This is literally fact.

Comment

• scum, and third party seem furious with me, my plan is working
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

I see you tried to leave a good amount of time after your leader's post before you chimed in.
          what are you talking about here specifically? spell it out, please. i dont understand

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

what are you talking about here specifically? spell it out, please. i dont understand
            He doesn't really know. Just throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks at this point. I always love the point in a good scum flail where they just say random vague bullshit in hopes some idiot somehow connects the nonexistent dots and some suspicion is removed from them. I don't know that I've ever enjoyed a good scum flail during a night phase, but Kassius has given me a TW mafia first.

He knows he is caught scum and no one even needs an investigative role to confirm it. I can't believe Willby stood by and let Kassius and Partyfalcon shill for him without falter. It was so fucking obvious it's unreal.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I mean, I get everyone's shade they are throwing at me, but it's a bad scum move to not just suggest, but outwardly state, that lynching the mafia godfather is the "wrong call." I mean, that pretty much seems like lynch gold, but hey, I've only played a few of these games.

Oh, and please don't walk back your constant defense and echoing of Willby. It was obvious and your scum team made a huge mistake ganging up on me rather than selling Willby down the river the second Paul came out with results.

And yeah, just to update everyone - I have no fucking idea. I did look, not as much as I want to or plan to but I did, and nothing is making much sense. I understand all the daggers being thrown 100% but Willbys scum team is pretty hilariously bad.

Partyfalcon and Kassius need some lessons in fitting in and bussing their own team as misdirection. Brutal. Leonhard isn't much better, but admittedly better than those two.
              For the record, I wanted to lynch both of you. I just thought we should do you first.

Also, Jeff Lowe being the Godfather and Carol Baskin continuing to profess that she didn't murder someone: this meta is too good.

Comment

There was no defence from me. I had no interest at all in defending him. I even said that they were both probably killers, I didn't buy that psychiatrist thing at all. Voth got a hard on for me, and you've bought in. He just managed to convince everyone that lynching WillBy was the right call, and it wasn't. I tried to argue this, nobody listened so I shut up shop.

In the end they're both bad for town so what's the point in making myself look more and more scummy by trying to push one over the other when they both would die. I didn't believe scum would send a strongman to kill N1, I've not even seen a strongman before in these games, I had to read up on the wiki about them. So Voth was the obvious vote for me by a country mile.
                I'll just leave this post here again for a reminder to everyone. It is about as damning a post as you can find - especially the bolded portion. And the guy just responds by saying he won't dignify my "diatribe" with a response. Hilarious. When you're scum and someone outs an obvious massive scum slip, I guess one possible strategy is to acknowledge someone pointed it out, but stiffen your back and refuse to respond to it because you're holier than thou apparently. Not a strategy I would use personally - but it certainly makes it easy for town, so thanks.

Hey guys, remember that time lynching the mafia godfather was the wrong call?

oook

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post

For the record, I wanted to lynch both of you. I just thought we should do you first.

Also, Jeff Lowe being the Godfather and Carol Baskin continuing to profess that she didn't murder someone: this meta is too good.
                  You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• im cool with getting rid of voth as well though tbh

his roleclaim no longer jives with much

Comment

• but still good to remove kass

Comment

I'll just leave this post here again for a reminder to everyone. It is about as damning a post as you can find - especially the bolded portion. And the guy just responds by saying he won't dignify my "diatribe" with a response. Hilarious. When you're scum and someone outs an obvious massive scum slip, I guess one possible strategy is to acknowledge someone pointed it out, but stiffen your back and refuse to respond to it because you're holier than thou apparently. Not a strategy I would use personally - but it certainly makes it easy for town, so thanks.

Hey guys, remember that time lynching the mafia godfather was the wrong call?

oook
                        There is no 'scum slip' here, spammer. Lynching you was the right choice, it had the highest chances of learning something. There was a chance that Willby was innocent. There was no chance that you were, because you 'jailed' Exalt. It's really not very hard at all. The only one flailing here, is the one spamming.

Comment

Not going to entertain in engaging in the diatribe of paragraph 1.

Bolded - wow, you're really sticking with this? What town role are you again that kills other random people on night one? Because we know you're not a jailkeeper. This is literally fact.
                          Waiting for your answer, still.

Also, Zeebu , have you been muzzled about your 'information' that you were going share at the beginning of day phase 2? Thought that slipped by unnoticed? Nope.

Comment

before the game started i tried to back out of it while also saying that i would not be active this weekend. so im not sure what everyone wanted from me at that point. im here now so theres that.

i would have felt worse if i was a part of some informed minority and had people counting on me, but im not. so there's a townie claim.

i'll reveal more about my role in the daytime cause it might help town during night phase to hold out for the moment.
                            For the people not wanting to scan through the 400 posts a day.

Comment

• youre flailing

instead of defending yourself youre trying to lump me into a group with 2 people that i have already thrown shade at.

on top of that youre weedling at me crumbing something that i left vague like that on purpose meant to do exactly what its doing. confuse mafia/3rd parties on whether they should target me or not.

Comment

There is no 'scum slip' here, spammer. Lynching you was the right choice, it had the highest chances of learning something. There was a chance that Willby was innocent. There was no chance that you were, because you 'jailed' Exalt. It's really not very hard at all. The only one flailing here, is the one spamming.
                                So just to be clear on what you're saying, there was not even a 0.1% chance that Willby was a strongman? You do know that's a role that exists and is used, right?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X