TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

It's like hes the prince of whales almost.
    It's like I'm the true forum highlander, because there can be only one prince of whales.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I am and always have been the true forum highlander, enough if your blasphemy
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Vote jessup

scarlet most people play this to try force other people to read their posts

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Vote Backwards

If this guy is scum again, I am beginning to think this shit is rigged.

But really, why vote Jessup when he is insinuating that he is a significant power role of some kind? I would like to purge Jessup from the game as much as the next guy, but it doesn't seem like good practice to just start stringing up people who say they have power that may critical to our victory.

I will say that now that Jessup has let the cat out of the bag immediately ixt-style, I don't see a ton of reason to keep the entire story about his role from coming out. If you indeed have power and aren't scum, the scum team will likely come for you. That is, of course, unless he is pulling a scarlet-style GOTCHA fakeclaim!
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Forums were down all morning, how the fuck did you guys post so much? I'm all for lynching inactives or whatever, but given this started on a holiday weekend after Halp teased us for 2 weeks, we will almost certainly have people show up later this weekend. I think I saw somebody claimed cop and Voth said some very nice things about me, anything else I missed?

Also I think I saw that Backwards's wife is in the game. Sorry for hammer lynching your husband day 1 when we were teammates.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              Also I think I saw that Backwards's wife is in the game. Sorry for hammer lynching your husband day 1 when we were teammates.
              Are you calling backwards a forum mafia cuck? That's cold.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Are you calling backwards a forum mafia cuck? That's cold.
                I'm dead

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Must we have the same debates every fucking day 1? There is no god damn reason to pursue a no lynch or lynch inactives. That gives us a 99% chance of entering Day 2 with two townies dead and no information to work off of short of one of our power roles coming forward with information, which is retarded.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                    Vote Backwards

If this guy is scum again, I am beginning to think this shit is rigged.
                    Jessup is softclaiming vig as far as I can see, so while I'd normally half expect it to be cover for some third party killing role, calling their kills the day before wouldn't make sense unless they thought they'd found scum (if they were a rational actor). I don't doubt that jessup could shoot me in public and think that it was the right thing to do and that others would support that decision, but that's whatever.
                    I think that virtually no matter what their role and alignment are and what happens N1, jessup is going to claim and end up being really easy to read early D2. If scum shoot the townvig, that's unfortunate but it's workable too.
                    I can't really imagine any reason town should want to lynch jessup today unless they're really certain that jessup is about to kill a townie and also doubtful that jessup is town. Anyone with this strong a townread (on me presumably but just in general) should be able to justify it.
                    Vote sdrawkcab
                    sdrawkcab what do you think jessup's role/alignment is?
                    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    Eventually the switch flips, but it never starts that way here.
                    I'm basically totally reliant on people playing to their wincon and having the way they're thinking stemming out of that, so I guess this will be a thrilling and productive D1 for me.
                    Honestly like half the players here are pursuing something at least actually manufactured if not actually real, I feel like we're out of RVS faster than normal.
                    Originally posted by Voth View Post
                    Must we have the same debates every fucking day 1?
                    So far as I can tell, everyone everywhere has the same debates every day 1. The 48hrs of fruitless meta-discussion may as well be a universal rule.
                    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                    Forums were down all morning, how the fuck did you guys post so much?
                    I'm just that lovable.

PoopCat so you're confident that I'm not scum? Thoughts on the Backwards/Jessup wagons?

Comment

• Nothing yet from Zeebu, Beast and M_leonard. I have little patience for lurkerz.. hopefully u all post soon. I got 2 actions I can do today and as I warned will focus probably one of them on lurkers so please get to it or pay the consequences . MEOW PURRRRRR ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR

Backwards.. lol why I get this same vibe as last game once you make a vote that SCREAMS "Hey guys I'm Scum" lol sooo scummy dude
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I'm playing on my phone, and I've got poor signal/bad wifi here, so I'm not going to attempt a mid-phase vote. Here's my impression of game so far: scarlet comes out hot, fake claims cop, then drops it really quick. This made several people angry. Jessup has soft claimed a dayvig who's a tiger that eats people (flavor).

Half the people havent posted or have only posted once. Including my current vote beast, who- when hes not revealing town doctor- isnt posting at all. I'm going to assume he actually isnt playing at this point. Maybe hell log I'm today with TWL going on, in which case I'll happily push him again. But for now I'm going to add what I believe is a third vote to the_paul. Reason: Payton manning nationwide commercials.

Vote the_paul

Comment

• Vote WILLBY

You deserve to die for misspelling Peyton Manning. Very typical scum move to besmirch Peyton as such.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• OK.. Im bakkkkkkkkk . Been dealing with sync issues with one drive and bad proxy settings.. what a nightmare.

Time to claim.

I am Joe Exotic . I'm a 2 shot day cop/1 shot day vigilante.
                            I get a one time multitask usage if I so choose where I can use both my investigation and kill ability.
                            I thought long and hard if I should use this late game or early and decided it is best to use it early.
                            Ultimately I will be the deciding when and who to investigate and kill alone today but any input by you wonderful people will be considered.
                            Fluffy is very hungry and I have promised her fresh meat so don't be stupid and put your hands into the cage.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• My short list :

KILL- Scarlet, Beast,Backwards

INVESTIGATE- Willby, Kthx, PartyFalcon
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I wouldn't kill scarlet, inclined to believe there's some attempted meta town play there. PF and kthx not saying too much. Willby is saying something. There's others here who have posted way less.

I think the right play is to investigate scarlet and kill someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X