No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PartyFalcon i saw a blocking action N1 and got a fail N3. So I don’t think it was a block, but I’m in over my head on game mechanics here.

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
      I’m more inclined to vote kassius than m_leo as Sllen Glover claim is super damning. He was at least as aligned with Jeff Lowe as Lauren Lowe. He was a hit man for fuck’s sake.

They're probably both scum though.

PartyFalcon that’s correct. Fail n3, no results N2. He was even night ascetic. My guess would be kill comes first before investigative actions, but I need to look back at Halp’s post #1
      So to confirm, in full:
      N1: you target kthx, get result message that someone performed blocking action on kthx
      N2: you target Jessup, get result message “no result”
      N3: you target kthx, get result message “failed”

And you claim to be a voyeur, as described here: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Voyeur

Please confirm if this is an accurate representation, or specify anything I’ve represented inaccurately.

Comment

• Zeebu / kelvin saffron? / Bulletproof Townie
        OverthinkingIt / Joshua Dial / Town Voyeur
        PoopCat / Barbara Fischer / Town Alarmist
        Jessup / Joe Exotic / Innocent Child
        Kassius / Barbara Fischer / Town Jailkeeper (Odd Night)
        Party Falcon
        M_Leohnard

I've been stuck on work calls all day, sorry!
        Also, it's My birthday today-- not fair to lynch A man on his birthday...
        Damn. Ok...Catching up. lol

Anyway, I have already defended my position on my earlier votes. I was RIGHT on both Voth and Kthx and I stand by those votes completely. I also acknowledged that I done fucked up on Scarlet. It was D1 and I went with my gut on that vote. I erred. I don't think it's really fair to hold that early game vote against me now.

So here's my breakdown of what I think roles are:

Known:
        Jessup -- Innocent Child

Claimed And I Personally Believe:
        Overthinkingit -- Town Voyeur

Claimed and Don't Believe:
        Zeebu -- Bulletproof Townie
        Poopcat -- Town Alarmist
        Kassius -- Town Jailkeeper

Unknown:
        Party Falcon

Ok, so I am town. This leaves Zeebu, Poopcat, Party Falcon, and Kassius as our possible remaining scum.

I think Poopcat might be telling the truth -- this role seems to make sense considering the fact that we had multiple cult recruiters out there. This tends to add up.

I think Zeebu's most recent claim is full of shit. I don't buy a second bulletproof townie in this game. That makes absolutely no sense. So, just to clarify, if he is a jester... if we lynch him, we lose? So, we shouldn't vote him now?

That leaves basically, Kassius and Party Falcon. I think they're our two remaining scum.

I know that Party Falcon is completely crafty and I don't trust em. PF has been leading the lynches these last two times around. I think its possible that because the mafia got so screwed w/the early death of Willby, they sacrificed Vehicle (led by PF and joined by Kassius) in order to get us to trust them. PF also has not roleclaimed. Was PF a mafia usurper (that role got thrown around earlier) and took over the godfather role?

I also don't trust Kassius. I think they're working together and playing off of each other trying to push the votes towards different members of town. If you notice, this round they both keep deflecting things back towards me. Each time someone suggests one of them (or hell, even someone else), they redirect the attention right back my way. Kassius has been scummy af this whole game.

I'm torn between these two, but considering lynching PF seems pretty impossible at the moment.

Vote Kassius

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post
          Zeebu / kelvin saffron? / Bulletproof Townie
          OverthinkingIt / Joshua Dial / Town Voyeur
          PoopCat / Barbara Fischer / Town Alarmist
          Jessup / Joe Exotic / Innocent Child
          Kassius / Barbara Fischer / Town Jailkeeper (Odd Night)
          Party Falcon
          M_Leohnard

I've been stuck on work calls all day, sorry!
          Also, it's My birthday today-- not fair to lynch A man on his birthday...
          Damn. Ok...Catching up. lol

Anyway, I have already defended my position on my earlier votes. I was RIGHT on both Voth and Kthx and I stand by those votes completely. I also acknowledged that I done fucked up on Scarlet. It was D1 and I went with my gut on that vote. I erred. I don't think it's really fair to hold that early game vote against me now.

So here's my breakdown of what I think roles are:

Known:
          Jessup -- Innocent Child

Claimed And I Personally Believe:
          Overthinkingit -- Town Voyeur

Claimed and Don't Believe:
          Zeebu -- Bulletproof Townie
          Poopcat -- Town Alarmist
          Kassius -- Town Jailkeeper

Unknown:
          Party Falcon

Ok, so I am town. This leaves Zeebu, Poopcat, Party Falcon, and Kassius as our possible remaining scum.

I think Poopcat might be telling the truth -- this role seems to make sense considering the fact that we had multiple cult recruiters out there. This tends to add up.

I think Zeebu's most recent claim is full of shit. I don't buy a second bulletproof townie in this game. That makes absolutely no sense. So, just to clarify, if he is a jester... if we lynch him, we lose? So, we shouldn't vote him now?

That leaves basically, Kassius and Party Falcon. I think they're our two remaining scum.

I know that Party Falcon is completely crafty and I don't trust em. PF has been leading the lynches these last two times around. I think its possible that because the mafia got so screwed w/the early death of Willby, they sacrificed Vehicle (led by PF and joined by Kassius) in order to get us to trust them. PF also has not roleclaimed. Was PF a mafia usurper (that role got thrown around earlier) and took over the godfather role?

I also don't trust Kassius. I think they're working together and playing off of each other trying to push the votes towards different members of town. If you notice, this round they both keep deflecting things back towards me. Each time someone suggests one of them (or hell, even someone else), they redirect the attention right back my way. Kassius has been scummy af this whole game.

I'm torn between these two, but considering lynching PF seems pretty impossible at the moment.

Vote Kassius
          WHAT’S YOUR NAME, SCUM?

Comment

• im kelsi saff safferty, autocorrect and fat fingers and not caring led to kelvin whatever

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• and yeah, im a bulletproof townie. the only reason it makes sense is due to voth's inquisitor role. would get recruited instead of dying.

kass when i was messing around and hinting at role claiming i was trying to get folks to target me for night kills since it wouldnt have done anything to me.

Comment

• oh yeah,

unvote

vote m_leo

Comment

• I believe poopcat now is town, her role makes sense totally and her name claim is 100 percent spot on for such a role!! Sorry I doubted you!! Babara Fisher LEFT DOC ANTLES CULT-CONFIRMED TOWN

Happy bday M_Leo!! Many returns of the day! I still believe you for the time being even though you should name claim. I do not get scum vibe from you this game.

Zeebu is definitely town but making a grave error voting on M_Leo today which will cost town the game. Uninterested lurkers who threaten to quit game and post drunk often tend to ruin games though so no surprise sadly there. His role makes sense and the name claim makes sense. Saff Saffery was the most townie of townies. He was very steeadfast for our wonderful zoo. His arm was bit off by fluffy yet he still is friends with the kitty. How much more can you ask of him. He is a wonderful employee too bad zeeby is making the most grave error voting for him town has made in game at this crucial spot. CHANGE THAT NONSENSE VOTE NOW PLEASE ZEEBU AND GO FOR KASS

Overthinkingit has been a great townie voyeur and is 100% confirmed. She was honest and never held back info from town when we were in a pinch.

Kassius . BS CLAIM, Held info back from town when we needed it in a conflicting manner. Has had consistent Scum/MAfia aligned votes the entire day. Claims the most UNTOWN flavor name possible in Allen Glover. Has publicly gloated how great the "town" vigi is (we have NO town vigi folks hence the bulletproof roles town has) Kassius is STRONGMAN X-Shot Mafia SCUM

Partyfalcon. Little miss lead town director voter last 2 phases. Acting sooo sure of herself. Has voted Scum/Mafia votes the entire game. Why does she feel so sure of herself and free to do this you may ask? Her role is MAFIA SCUM USURPER . She betrayed Willby day one and bus drover willby to make the kill he got caught. She takes over the godfather investigation immune powers and will flip town by any roles left in town to investigate her. This is why she felt to emboldened to lead the last 2 days. Pretends to be town Vigi which is why she was yet again pretending to care so strongly that I wanted our town vigi to claim. Feels threatened by me pegging her in a few jabs I was taking at her showing I was onto her early.

Folks Kassius and PartyFalcon Are the remaining Scum. I have done all I can do. I wrote a goddamn novel explaining it lol. I have promised my life if I am wrong with either of these votes being wrong. What are both PF's and kassius' responses? I am a jester. I am crazy. I am cult. I just don't get it. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Redirect and scam town to sway 1 or 2 votes . Do w/e they can to bs you guys. What a frikkin laugh. It is so plain and simple to see now for me.

Vote Kassius.

if I am wrong on kass being scum lynch me tomorrow

When KAss flips scum strongman lynch PartyFalcon tomorrow and TOWN wins.

Get this vote wrong today and town loses.

Joe Fucking Exotic Your Tiger King:crown::crown::crown::crown:

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

So to confirm, in full:
                    N1: you target kthx, get result message that someone performed blocking action on kthx
                    N2: you target Jessup, get result message “no result”
                    N3: you target kthx, get result message “failed”

And you claim to be a voyeur, as described here: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Voyeur

Please confirm if this is an accurate representation, or specify anything I’ve represented inaccurately.
                    That's correct PF

Comment

That's correct PF
                      OTI this is a very important question. Did is literally say "SOMEONE PERFORMED BLOCKING ACTION ON KTHX" or did you get receive a message that said "Blocked" ?
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Unvote m_leohnard

Vote Kassius

Still suspicious of M_leo and PF until they both name claim at least. Again, Allen Glover would definitely be mafia. I don't see any interpretation where he would have a different alignment.

Comment

• There is a BIG difference if you get a message that says blocked vs someone performed blocking action on kthx

Kthx would be blocked by his OWN role modifier if he attempted to recruit mafia.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

OTI this is a very important question. Did is literally say "SOMEONE PERFORMED BLOCKING ACTION ON KTHX" or did you get receive a message that said "Blocked" ?
                            The first option.

Comment

• Originally posted by PoopCat View Post
                              PartyFalcon My actions can't be blocked or re-directed. I also can't be recruited to a cult.

My action N3 against PartyFalcon was "Successful", so I don't think she's Ascetic. Perhaps you were roleblocked, or PartyFalcon's strong-willed caused it to fail? Or possible I'm missing something.

As for Jessup being 100% town: The_Paul (died town) confirmed D2 that BOTH Voth and WillBy targeted Exalt the night he died. Additionally, if you re-read my roleclaim post, my protection is permanent: Anyone I got to before a cult is completely unrecruitable for the remainder of the game. Jessup was N1 after D1 innocent child reveal, so there was no gap (hence me picking Jessup to protect). As mentioned above, my strong-willed above means it's unblockable and unredirectable, so unless my role includes a hidden modifier of "doesn't work", Jessup was not cult recruited, has not been recruited since, cannot be now, and won't be in the future.

Anyway, as far as I can see Kassius's story lines up. Unless anyone has conflicting information, it's time to move on to the next on the scum list:

Unvote Kassius
                              VOTE M_Leonhard
                              From PoopCat's claim, she role blocked kthx from recruiting Jessup N1

Comment

The first option.
                                ok thx. hmmmm that is an odd response. I still think that someone performing a block can be explained by that someone being a mafia player. It isn't as ideal but again this is these confusing game mechanics we are dealing with. Patateo vs Potaahto :\
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X