the role claim seems plausible

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
      so who did you block n2 kass?

the role claim seems plausible
      I couldn't, I'm odd-night only.

Comment

• Well I have to say y'all are impressive with your claims. PoopCat or Kassius are lying as they are taking credit for the same stuff imo.

My actions:
        N1- watched kthx, he was role blocked
        N2- watched Jessup, no results (again wanted to know if she was recruited)
        N3- watched kthx again. (His lies weren't sitting right with me and I wanted confirmation. There may have been a better move there, but my instincts were right so *shrug*). I got "failed". I don't really know why. Maybe because he was killed first?

Today is a bit crazy for me. So I won't be posting much. Maybe tonight though. I agree that we should keep this day phase to 2 days because we're still wading through a lot of info.

Comment

• PartyFalcon My actions can't be blocked or re-directed. I also can't be recruited to a cult.

My action N3 against PartyFalcon was "Successful", so I don't think she's Ascetic. Perhaps you were roleblocked, or PartyFalcon's strong-willed caused it to fail? Or possible I'm missing something.

As for Jessup being 100% town: The_Paul (died town) confirmed D2 that BOTH Voth and WillBy targeted Exalt the night he died. Additionally, if you re-read my roleclaim post, my protection is permanent: Anyone I got to before a cult is completely unrecruitable for the remainder of the game. Jessup was N1 after D1 innocent child reveal, so there was no gap (hence me picking Jessup to protect). As mentioned above, my strong-willed above means it's unblockable and unredirectable, so unless my role includes a hidden modifier of "doesn't work", Jessup was not cult recruited, has not been recruited since, cannot be now, and won't be in the future.

Anyway, as far as I can see Kassius's story lines up. Unless anyone has conflicting information, it's time to move on to the next on the scum list:

Unvote Kassius
          VOTE M_Leonhard

Comment

• Originally posted by PoopCat View Post
            PartyFalcon My actions can't be blocked or re-directed. I also can't be recruited to a cult.

My action N3 against PartyFalcon was "Successful", so I don't think she's Ascetic. Perhaps you were roleblocked, or PartyFalcon's strong-willed caused it to fail? Or possible I'm missing something.

As for Jessup being 100% town: The_Paul (died town) confirmed D2 that BOTH Voth and WillBy targeted Exalt the night he died. Additionally, if you re-read my roleclaim post, my protection is permanent: Anyone I got to before a cult is completely unrecruitable for the remainder of the game. Jessup was N1 after D1 innocent child reveal, so there was no gap (hence me picking Jessup to protect). As mentioned above, my strong-willed above means it's unblockable and unredirectable, so unless my role includes a hidden modifier of "doesn't work", Jessup was not cult recruited, has not been recruited since, cannot be now, and won't be in the future.

Anyway, as far as I can see Kassius's story lines up. Unless anyone has conflicting information, it's time to move on to the next on the scum list:

Unvote Kassius
            VOTE M_Leonhard
            This checks out. Poopcat is strong-willed (anyone else who is too also knows this) and I have no reason to disbelieve any of the rest of the claim.

Comment

• Ok. I don’t quite understand everything yet. I’ll sort through later.

Vote m_leohnard

Comment

• In case I'm still lynched, I'll add my last thought, for tomorrow - I don't think Zeebu is the safe lynch today, the baiting of lynching. It can't be an every-day Jester, it's too OP. If he is a jester, it'd be a odd/even, so presuming it's today with those posts, tomorrow is the safe lynch. Seeing a distinct lack of analysis being done against Zeebu, hasn't claimed a role, promised to share town info on D2, but still hasn't. Anyone else got anything?

Comment

• Unofficial Vote Count:

M_Leonhard / 4 / Kassius, Party Falcon, PoopCat, OverthinkingIt
                  Kassius / 2 / Jessup, Zeebu,
                  No Vote / 1 / M_Leonhard

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                    what the shit. I’m more or less checking out for a bit. It’s 1:30 in thr morning and I’m pretty drunk. I’m kelvin saffron sag ferry I’m another bulletproof townie. Too bad about the arm lol
                    Kassius you're throwing a lot of shade for someone not reading the thread

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
                      Well I have to say y'all are impressive with your claims. PoopCat or Kassius are lying as they are taking credit for the same stuff imo.

My actions:
                      N1- watched kthx, he was role blocked
                      N2- watched Jessup, no results (again wanted to know if she was recruited)
                      N3- watched kthx again. (His lies weren't sitting right with me and I wanted confirmation. There may have been a better move there, but my instincts were right so *shrug*). I got "failed". I don't really know why. Maybe because he was killed first?

Today is a bit crazy for me. So I won't be posting much. Maybe tonight though. I agree that we should keep this day phase to 2 days because we're still wading through a lot of info.
                      My understanding is that voyeurs are supposed to be able to see killing actions, not that you would have “gotten there too late”—just to make sure I’m understanding correctly, you’re saying you received a different message N2 (“no results”) from N3 (“failed”)?

Heres a link to the mafia scum wiki on voyeurs, could you please let me know Overthinkingit in what ways your role appears to vary from this: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Voyeur

Comment

• In case it's useful to town, here's my list of claimed/flipped names and roles. My apologies if I missed anyone.

Zeebu / kelvin saffron? / Bulletproof Townie
                        OverthinkingIt / Joshua Dial / Town Voyeur
                        PoopCat / Barbara Fischer / Town Alarmist
                        Jessup / Joe Exotic / Innocent Child
                        Kassius / Barbara Fischer / Town Jailkeeper (Odd Night)
                        Party Falcon
                        M_Leohnard

:angel:GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!:devil:

Scarlet / Dillon Passage / Town Novice Follower / Lynched D1
                        Exalt / John Reinke / Town Tracker / Killed N1
                        Sdrawkcab / Rick Kirkham / Town Strong-Willed Namecop / Killed N2
                        the_paul / John Finlay / Town Watcher / Killed N3
                        Beast / Howard Baskin / Strong-Willed Bulletproof Townie / Modkilled D3
                        WillBy / Jeff Lowe / Mafia Godfather / Lynched D2
                        Vehicle / Lauren Lowe / Mafia Novice Rolecop / Lynched D3
                        Voth / Carol Baskin / Inquisitor / Killed N2
                        Kthx / Bhagavan “Doc” Antle / Cult Recruiter / Killed N3

Comment

• Note: Kassius claimed to have the name “Allen Glover” (post #1363)

(Just want to make sure any careless readers don’t think you’ve both claimed the same name, since this looks like an inadvertent error)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Ok, here goes. In the interests of openness.

I am Allen Glover, Town Jailkeeper (Odd Night).

D1, I voted Kthx. I did not go on the Scarlet train (there are still other people alive today that were on that train, and others by the way).

N1, I jailed Kthx. Overthinking it saw him be blocked, it was me. He appeared scummy, I had a read on him as culty very early on. Post
                            I agreed with Jessup.

D2, Voth and Willby visited Exalt. Exalt died, Voth claimed jailkeeper. Counter-claiming wasn't the best play here, so I've kept quiet. I knew Voth was lying. I tried to convince, but in the end just left a bad taste in the mouth for some it seems. Willby gets lynched and I'm still pushing Voth.

N2, I can't do anything except hope. I didn't block Voth, Odd Night only. By elimination and exposure of other roles, Voth was very free to recruit whomever at the same time as dying as far as we can tell from Halp's clarification posts. Jessup and I both said that Voth needing blocking, I'm hoping there was another Town RBer amongst the 16 of us at the start who could fill in. Looking like that's not the case and I'm our only one.

D3, I voted Vehicle early, very early. I don't think Backwards was killed for exposing Vehicle, the post was cryptic, and very close to the end of phase. I think this was unlikely and was just very unfortunate for the scum team who had pre-planned his death already. Lots of switching back and forth from some on Kthx, I stayed steadfast, I wanted the scum gone, my vote never left Vehicle when it would have been easy to try to divert to Kthx when the opportunity came.

N3, I jailed Party Falcon. She said herself she thought she was going to die, and I agreed. I wanted to protect her as she's one of the few providing very detailed, accurate, unbiased analysis and it's been refreshing to say the least. Then T_P went and died. I got a FAILED result on PartyFalcon. Sorry to expose part of your role here PF, but I guess you're ascetic.

D4, Well here I am.

Why am I a jailkeeper in this game? All I can think of is to add a level of lols-fuckery to the cult recruiter Voth, so whomever I jail, ends up being recruited anyway against my knowing if Voth also goes on the same target.

I don't know much of anything at all to the flavour of this character, I've just googled his name and apparently I took money from Joe and ran. I'm a handyman and help around the zoo. Jailkeeper? No idea how it fits, I'll leave that to you guys to figure out. Maybe the interpretation is I blocked the kill? I've read an interview that said he couldn't possibly kill anyone, so took the money and ran. Maybe that 'incapacitated' Joe Exotic? Who knows.
                            • PF is our ascetic vigilante, 2-shot for balance so now depleted.
                            • Jessup was recruited by Voth with his dying action, knowing Mafia won't NK her (they would be hunting for power roles), and town won't lynch a confirmed town. It's too perfect.
                            • Poopcatis overtly mafia. The MIA, the bandwagoneering, the single posts per phase, no analysis, just parroting other people's hearsay and using it to form their own opinions, which tend to be single-sentenced and suffixed with 'Vote <Insert person with highest vote count here>'
                            • Mleo is mafia, this is obvious. He needs to go.
                            • Zeebu started the game on Kthx's faction. Has now turned jester being the only one left alive. Seems to have triggered directly after Kthx's death. I called him out on this, is now going quiet and jumping on Jessup's vote.
                            • Overthinkingit is our town voyeur, and I believe this fully. Hopefully she can confirm I visisted PF last night.
                            The only logical lynch is Mleo. My second preference is Poop. We have to be careful about lynching either of Zeebu and Jessup and be very careful of what they are saying.

That's it. Hope that clears some things up. There really isn't many of us left. At least you can use this information after I'm lynched. God help us now, this game is done after my lynch I think.

Unvote Poopcat

VOTE M_Leonhard

Um... there’s no way Allen Glover wouldn’t be mafia imo.

Comment

• m_leonhard

Yeah I agree that Allen Glover fits very well with mafia in terms of flavor-classifications here. I do want to make sure we hear what’s up with m_leonard though (who’s he? What’s he been up to? Scum?) before we circle back to a flavor analysis/other scumminess that’s around.

OverthinkingIt also can you please answer my above question about your voyeur role and whether it conforms with the link I sent? And confirm that you got DIFFERENT result messages night 2 from night 3? I’m still trying to figure out what’s going on with your night action results, since IF you were roleblocked last night that means we have 2 mafioso left, 1 to roleblock you, one to kill the_paul

Comment

• I’m more inclined to vote kassius than m_leo as Sllen Glover claim is super damning. He was at least as aligned with Jeff Lowe as Lauren Lowe. He was a hit man for fuck’s sake.

They're probably both scum though.

PartyFalcon that’s correct. Fail n3, no results N2. He was even night ascetic. My guess would be kill comes first before investigative actions, but I need to look back at Halp’s post #1

Comment

Working...
                                X