Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post

That's correct PF
    In that case, I think it’s possible that kassius is actually a mafia roleblocker (may indeed be a mafia jailer, or could just be roleblocker) and may have actually targeted you last night, overthinkingit, while another mafioso killed the_paul. I think this is why kassius said she targeted me last night and asked you to confirm after the fact—if I imagine kassius as town I don’t know why kassius expected you as voyeur to have targeted me night 3 and called you out to seek confirmation that she jailed me that night when claiming—this narrative doesn’t fit for me. What makes more sense is if (at the time kassius claimed today) kassius knew your action failed N3 (because she jailed/roleblocked you) and with the watcher out of the picture (bc other mafioso killed him), then she’d have cover to make the claim that actually she visited me and the jailing failed.

By contrast, my best guess would be that nobody visited Jessup night 2 and that’s what the “no results” was (ie “nobody visited”)?

Comment

From PoopCat's claim, she role blocked kthx from recruiting Jessup N1
      Will you be checking in tonight OTI?

This concerns me much more you say you literally got a longer more detailed message saying someone blocked kthx. It actually may defend kass.. name flavor is NEVER something to be 100 percent relied on in mafia. For now I'll keep vote on kass too but M_Leo now HAS TO DO A FULL CLAIM to convince me he isn't the better vote.

I hate you got that message vs just a single word "blocked" lol
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Will you be checking in tonight OTI?

This concerns me much more you say you literally got a longer more detailed message saying someone blocked kthx. It actually may defend kass.. name flavor is NEVER something to be 100 percent relied on in mafia. For now I'll keep vote on kass too but M_Leo now HAS TO DO A FULL CLAIM to convince me he isn't the better vote.

I hate you got that message vs just a single word "blocked" lol
        Welcome back Jessup, I’m glad you appear to have started reading again.

Comment

• Wait.. omg really? poopcat said she blocked kthx night one??? rofl this game is hilarious.. always the perfect storm.. in that case I will not remove kass vote rofl
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

WHAT’S YOUR NAME, SCUM?
            Did I miss a name claim on you PF? Otherwise you’re being sketchy af and v hypocritical

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

Welcome back Jessup, I’m glad you appear to have started reading again.
              Lol apparently I wasn't reading well and missed poopcat just outed Kassius your Mafia Scum Strongmans Fake Role Claim as odd night jailer.

That said M_Leo can you finally claim. I honestly think at this stage full town claims are the best option for town to win this.

I'd like you to claim too party falcon.

The fact we had a namecop who was sdrawkcab and every role has pretty well fit into flavor.. all the evidence is pinning kassius down really badly. Kass is by far the best vote today l.. by a long shot.
              Kass withheld info from town when Voth fakeclaimed jailor. That was a good time to role reveal but he didn't. It wound up killing backwards/sdrawkcab as a result.

Also think about this.. Kthx was ascetic cult recruiter meaning his name would be the only one NEVER revealed. Ascetic fits his role so perfect too being that odd mystic crap Doc Antle was into. Backwards would have always failed targeting kthx to get his name. Flavor is sooo legit in this game and for us to pardon kass with that Allen Glover name claim would be foolish alone. Plus he is caught putting trains on me, m_leo and being really scummy in general.

Vote Kassius
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• ummmmmmmm rofl Night 3 and the TOWNIE ODD NIGHT JAILOR ALLOWS THE_PAUL TO DIE.. by any and all logic the townie to protect.. lol fail

Kassius :laugh:
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• My read atm

town:
                  Jessup
                  Me/OTI
                  Poopcat

mafia:
                  kassius

unsure:
                  m_leo
                  PF

Comment

• Oh and unsure on Zeebu

and Happy Birthday m_leo!

Comment

My read atm

town:
                      Jessup
                      Me/OTI
                      Poopcat

mafia:
                      kassius

unsure:
                      m_leo
                      PF
                      I agree with this analysis !

If kass flips town for some reason we can still win I think too by going for either of the unsures.

I seriously have no clue why PF and M_leo refuse to claim at this late stage also.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• oh ya we still have zeebu grrrrrr :furious3:

That makes our chance go down if kass is town but we still have to lynch kass.

If I am wrong on PF (I doubt I am) I will eat crow and deserve it.

If I am right I hope you all don't mind if I gloat some heheh

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• vote: halp
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Did I miss a name claim on you PF? Otherwise you’re being sketchy af and v hypocritical
                            Yes I am 100% acting sketchy AF and hypocritical by badgering m_leonard for his name right now, and it is 100% pro-town for you to point this out. I have 0 dispute with these facts.

That said, I think we can all agree at this point that I’m hella invested in this game and have been actively posting (arguably with useful content, contrasted with just spamming), and there’s no reason to believe I’m going to suddenly disappear until an hour before phase change to reappear to change my vote if necessary—however I suspect this is exactly what I think m_leonard is going to do (slash has been his MO all game, slash has already done this phase), which is why I’ve been trying to get him to provide more meaningful information that should be 0 risk for him to share—I’m asking for his name, not role (and we’ve agreed after beast’s flip that those don’t appear to be necessarily 100% indicative). I’m not asking you to “trust me” and I’m not making any kind of pact that you can lynch me if xyz—IMO those are both scummy ploys and if you’re town you shouldn’t be trusting people based on future promises—but I am reassuring you at least that this is intentional and I am in no way trying to hide the fact that I have not claimed.

As always, vote where you think is right; of course I’ll claim faster if people are voting for me (hence me continuing to vote for m_leonard despite also thinking kassius is scum—because I want to pressure m_leonard to actually provide information), but I ask that you please at least consider that I am playing as best I can to a town win condition by choosing to delay claiming at this moment. I of course may be wrong, but this is the truth and the truth is all I’ve got (especially when trapped in a zoo with 3 different scum factions).

Comment

• (I didn’t actually mean it would be 0 risk for him to share, obviously I wouldn’t be seeking the information if it was 0 risk to him; I meant more like his name is relatively low risk compared to me badgering him for his role or who he targeted each night)

Comment

• PartyFalcon

PF I know I've been very open to my suspicion of you and have been laying down a serious hammer on you but in the interest of town (In case you are town and I am wrong) and any info town can perhaps discover yet I want to offer a truce. I will do everything I can to listen to your perspective and I hope you can do the same with me for next phase or so. Let's not even focus on each other and just focus on the others for a bit.

I will lay off you.

I do agree M_leo is a lurker and played somewhat shady.

Zeebu is a lurker and played shady. The name claim is honestly the only reason I trust zeebu right now.

Poopcat has either just graduated a master class of mafia fake role claims or is legit. Everything adds up to her claim for me

OverthinkingIt has been truthful and honest from the start and helped town. I cant see she is scum and if she is she totally got me lol

Kassius has most scummy name claim so far but I worry this could be a halp sick joke he did. I still think kass is best vote to put to bed my perhaps wild theories though to me they seem very valid. I just overlooked the reason kass would not have jailed the_Paul as is also blocks the role of who he jails. It makes no sense why kass would be truthful and use Allen Glover as a name claim when there could be multiple other fake claim names. These revelations suddenly have me second guessing myself when I think about it open mindedly sigh.

Lurkers are in many ways the scariest as by doing so they force me(maybe a weakness in my gameplay) to only focus on the active. You have been active. This could be a plus.

In short I am now very worried about zeebu and M_Leo sigh. Both I honestly have not much to go off of. Zeebu was solo voting and crap all game. M_leo parroted my theories well which of course I like but at the same time realize could be to stroke my ego and hide behind me.

Thoughts on this list? Do you agree M_leo and Zeebu are really scary?

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X