TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Those roles are totally different and psychiatrist is no where near a cop but psychologist is near cop. Willby claimed Psychiatrist which is solely based around SERIAL KILLER and does nothing as far as I can read to stop CULT.

It is useless in investigating scum. It concerns me we have willby claiming a serial killer balancing role and we had backwards earlier saying he has a cult modifier role. I refuse to believe we have both in this game..

Aren't masons a thing when cult is around. Any group of masons here?

Just trying to decide..

The strongman use D1 is pretty crazy but I do buy Voths argument it is quite possible an action mafia would use as we all know Exalt is the A+ mafia student , teachers pet who is offered full paid scholarships to Mafia UNIVERSITY and is a force any mafia members here who are regulars would be very afraid of. Especially if the strongman is x shot. doubtful but slightly possible. It is possible scum used strongman.

I have my mind made up I think who I will vote for but will not say at this time and am waiting to see if anyone else with real info comes forward.
    re: masons question, I think you and Dillon passenge were supposed to work like masons here; you’re confirmed town, your husband would be highly presumed town. Obviously not the same, but I could see factoring/considering it that way when designing the game. (I also am catching up rn from this post I quoted so please excuse if this thought is no longer relevant, eg if masons have since claimed, etc)

Comment

• i also urge to vote for willby since party falcon and kassius both decided to come to his rescue.

if we lynch willby and he turns up town, that tells us better things about PF and kass and we still get to lynch voth tomorrow. if he flips scum, pf and kass suddenly become prime lynch candidates.

i think the math points to lynching willby first.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I legit have no idea what you are talking about. I believe you are confusing two separate things.

First, my roleclaim is contingent on there being a serial killer. To me, this all but a certainty in a game this sized, as I already explained to zeebu. You have made it a point to argue that there isnt a serial killer, which I find highly suspicious, because even if I were lying about my role, there could still be a serial killer. The only role that would want town to think there are no SKs is the SK themselves.

Secondly, I think you are scum. I include serial killer in here, because they are scum. I've posted plenty about why I think you are scum, but you've proven yourself incapable of reading comprehension if the post isnt in direct response to you and broken down into single sentences.
        Yeah, I'm not concerned about your roleclaim and the implications because I know it's fake. I know you're scum and I know you killed Exalt. What is interesting is that you (I'll give you a pass because of the fake claim) and your posse (Partyfalcon, Kassius) have all voted me but just went along with the narrative that I am clearly third party SK. No one (I repeat: no one, correct me if I'm wrong) has so far accused me of being a member of the mafia team. Is anyone else curious as to why that might be? I have a handful of votes on me and they are all in agreement that I'm third party SK. That doesn't make anyone just a little nervous? Why am I not a scum team member? Why is that not a possibility?

please bro it's bad
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
          Can I just ask something very honestly?

Why is the general consensus from the people who have been posting over the last few hours against me that I'm third party? Why is it more likely to them that I'm third party than I am simply a member of the scum team who carried out last nights kill on Exalt while Willby innocently checked him to see if he was a SK?

If you're town, really let that sink in. The people attacking me and voting against me are not even once suggesting I'm part of the scum team - they are only advancing ONE narrative - I'm clearly third party SK. Why would they advance this narrative? I'll give you one guess.

Statistically speaking, it is much more likely that I'm a scum team member rather than a third party SK. Just by numbers alone. On top of that, there is no evidence that a third party exists - we only had one kill last night. So why is it all of the sudden that I'm the SK, not just a scum team member sent to make the kill? Why is that the argument they are perpetuating?

Well, because you see the scum team in front of you making moves. Willby, Partyfalcon, and likely Kassius. Not sure about Vehicle but he seems to be either acting purposefully dense or forgetting about the whole "Vothicle" narrative that was pushed not too many pages ago.

Why am I clearly the SK in their eyes? Because they know I'm not scum - they are - and this is the clear and present (And only) way to avoid Willby dying today. Unconsciously, these idiots are fucking telling you all they are scum. Time to listen.
          Hi Voth in that post where I explained why I’m more suspicious of you than I am of willby (which you’ve quoted and responded to so I know you read), I said quite explicitly that I think you’re part of the bad guy team and that’s part of why I think you seem so much more logical/rational than I saw you the last 2 games (the theory being that because you know who’s bad and good, as a member of the mafia, you aren’t looking at a shitstrewn room like the townies are).

if you’re going to call me scum at least be accurate about what I’ve been doing that you don’t like. If you are town, act like it and don’t spread lies and misinformation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Yeah, I'm not concerned about your roleclaim and the implications because I know it's fake. I know you're scum and I know you killed Exalt. What is interesting is that you (I'll give you a pass because of the fake claim) and your posse (Partyfalcon, Kassius) have all voted me but just went along with the narrative that I am clearly third party SK. No one (I repeat: no one, correct me if I'm wrong) has so far accused me of being a member of the mafia team. Is anyone else curious as to why that might be? I have a handful of votes on me and they are all in agreement that I'm third party SK. That doesn't make anyone just a little nervous? Why am I not a scum team member? Why is that not a possibility?

please bro it's bad
            I called you scum in all but one post. 0 reading comprehension on this guy. That or just more lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

I’ve finally (mostly) caught up; day one was a shit storm. I have to be honest I couldn’t tell for sure whether exalt was town but now I can see that he was.

I got a scummy read off of both willby and Voth — willby wasn’t logicking very consistently IMO day 1, and Voth was logicking too consistently. Everyone can talk about voths babybrain from the past 2 games or whatever but I’ve played 2 games with Voth where Voth was town and he was not speaking this rationally; is it because this time Voth knows who’s town and isn’t trying to wade through all of this insane bullshit like the rest of us? It’s surprisingly difficult to tell what’s going on right now if you don’t have a secret exclusive year book featuring your scum buddies.

That said, it’s nothing more than a hunch that applies equally to willby and Voth (ie i think they’re both playing weird for them, possibly scummy), given they were both seen visiting the now-dead.

Vote voth.

m_leonhard are you Doc Antle?
              Here, voth.

Comment

• so yeah, PF and kass, if you swap your votes to willby and he turns up town... you guys are likely town. we lynch voth the next day then.

if willby flips scum without you guys being on board, you guys are boned. i also would not believe a last minute swap. swap early and then youre probably fine.

if we instead lynch voth and he turns up town, youve now lined up as lynch targets right after willby day 2.
                if voth flips scum, you guys are not scum imo
                if voth flips 3rd party, you guys could still be scum together with willby

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                  so yeah, PF and kass, if you swap your votes to willby and he turns up town... you guys are likely town. we lynch voth the next day then.

if willby flips scum without you guys being on board, you guys are boned. i also would not believe a last minute swap. swap early and then youre probably fine.

if we instead lynch voth and he turns up town, youve now lined up as lynch targets right after willby day 2.
                  if voth flips scum, you guys are not scum imo
                  if voth flips 3rd party, you guys could still be scum together with willby
                  Dont forget about paul, hes voting Voth too.
                  If voth flips scum, you must be scum, right? Along with kthx? And dont forget Jessup, all we need to read this game is the vote tally at the end of phases.

Comment

• bit snippy there.

the math says to vote you first since i think theres a correlation between you, kass and PF. voting voth first delays that by a day.

all scenerios point towards lynching the person left between you and voth if the person lynched the first day flips town.

Comment

• also, i havent once defended voth in any way. i simply think youre the better lynch, willby

Comment

• I am on Voth at the moment, but I've said I'm good with either lynch. I personally find the number of things that have to coincide to make Voth's claim true to be far more unlikely statistically, but it is an interesting point that nobody has really stood up to defend Voth. A good, seasoned scum team will not all be on the same wagon, but you'd expect at least someone to take a stab at buying Voth another day. I'll go with the majority, like I said before I'm still sitting at about 51% Voth and 49% Willby, but I'll go with either one happily, and ideally we'll learn something either way.
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                          I am on Voth at the moment, but I've said I'm good with either lynch. I personally find the number of things that have to coincide to make Voth's claim true to be far more unlikely statistically, but it is an interesting point that nobody has really stood up to defend Voth. A good, seasoned scum team will not all be on the same wagon, but you'd expect at least someone to take a stab at buying Voth another day. I'll go with the majority, like I said before I'm still sitting at about 51% Voth and 49% Willby, but I'll go with either one happily, and ideally we'll learn something either way.
                          This was a really stupid way to end the post. Of course we're going to learn something either way, we'll find out the role of whoever we lynch. Ideally we'll learn something about the quieter players in the game either way*. Hopefully we can draw some conclusions based on voting patterns and start to chip away, regardless of if we guess right or wrong today.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• To be clear, I’m not defending willby. I’m more of a conspiracy theorist when it comes to these things (see my pic), AFAIK you’re all scum and you’re all trying to kill me and I can’t trust anyone except Jessup, Scarlet, and Exalt—but none of those people have access to superior information, so I can’t fully trust any information I’m getting from anyone. I’ll trust The_Paul slightly more after one of Voth / willby flip a killing role, but it’s certainly possible that both Voth and willby are scum (I too include SK’s as scum—anyone without a town win condition to me is scum. Yes even neutral survivors, see Kass’s layup for a mafia victory last game at lylo), and it’s also possible that the_paul is scum.

I didn’t think this fodder would be useful (since anyone who’s played more than a few times knows that this is the mindset every townie /should/ be in to avoid getting duped) so I kept my opinion relatively short, and voted for voth at the beginning of the phase when there were already votes following the_paul on willby. My concern was, as I articulated, that Voth was part of the mafia—as I said then and again now, it was really only a hunch, and a don’t trust willby either.

Im hoping that by explaining all of this it may encourage some of the less vocal players to share their thoughts between Voth and willby without feeling like they’re going to get dragged through the mud for it. I don’t think it’s helpful to use this day phase to badger everyone currently voting for voth or willby and threaten to lynch them for being scum if they don’t change their vote from one to the other—EITHER ONE IS A PERFECTLY FINE LYNCH FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF A TOWNIE WHO IS ONLY RELYING ON HUNCHES. So if you have some authoritative reason to believe one is a better lynch than the other, I think you’re either: (1) mafia and know what’s up, (2) you’re one of those two ppl, sorry budds, (3) you’re a town PR with information which is cool and part of why I don’t think we should be badgering people who are voting for one over the other DURING THIS DAY PHASE, (4) you’re making assumptions and you don’t actually have an authoritative reason, you only think you do.

so, in short, I will not be badgered out of my vote. I very well may change it since phase change isn’t for over 24 hours—but it won’t be from being

Comment

• ....badgered

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                                To be clear, I’m not defending willby. I’m more of a conspiracy theorist when it comes to these things (see my pic), AFAIK you’re all scum and you’re all trying to kill me and I can’t trust anyone except Jessup, Scarlet, and Exalt—but none of those people have access to superior information, so I can’t fully trust any information I’m getting from anyone. I’ll trust The_Paul slightly more after one of Voth / willby flip a killing role, but it’s certainly possible that both Voth and willby are scum (I too include SK’s as scum—anyone without a town win condition to me is scum. Yes even neutral survivors, see Kass’s layup for a mafia victory last game at lylo), and it’s also possible that the_paul is scum.

I didn’t think this fodder would be useful (since anyone who’s played more than a few times knows that this is the mindset every townie /should/ be in to avoid getting duped) so I kept my opinion relatively short, and voted for voth at the beginning of the phase when there were already votes following the_paul on willby. My concern was, as I articulated, that Voth was part of the mafia—as I said then and again now, it was really only a hunch, and a don’t trust willby either.

Im hoping that by explaining all of this it may encourage some of the less vocal players to share their thoughts between Voth and willby without feeling like they’re going to get dragged through the mud for it. I don’t think it’s helpful to use this day phase to badger everyone currently voting for voth or willby and threaten to lynch them for being scum if they don’t change their vote from one to the other—EITHER ONE IS A PERFECTLY FINE LYNCH FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF A TOWNIE WHO IS ONLY RELYING ON HUNCHES. So if you have some authoritative reason to believe one is a better lynch than the other, I think you’re either: (1) mafia and know what’s up, (2) you’re one of those two ppl, sorry budds, (3) you’re a town PR with information which is cool and part of why I don’t think we should be badgering people who are voting for one over the other DURING THIS DAY PHASE, (4) you’re making assumptions and you don’t actually have an authoritative reason, you only think you do.

so, in short, I will not be badgered out of my vote. I very well may change it since phase change isn’t for over 24 hours—but it won’t be from being
                                A very long post to say one thing:

I was entirely useless until my scum buddy Willby was on the chopping block, but I'm here now. Voth is not mafia but he is scum because that includes third party. He is not on my scum team so must be third party scum.

Anyone remember when I posted twice in forty pages about emojis and how both voth and Willby are not "logicking" right? I now unequivocally know voth is the "scum" (AKA third party because I'm actual scum) that we are looking for.

----

It was great breaking down your post for you, but next time it would be great if you say it yourself before page 40 and your scum buddy is one of two on the chopping block.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X