No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also appreciate the concern from everyone, means a lot. Thank you.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Well at least we start out day three with a lot of succulent action after the unfortunate hiatus!!!

When the guards called for cell check in the morning, every prisoner walked out of their cells alive and well. Although there were quite a few confused faces looking around the block.

Nobody died night 2.

Begin day 3
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Welcome back everyone. I hope you didn't forget about what happened.

I'll remind you. Going back to the end of day and its immediate aftermath, it is worth examining the events that transpired.

Halp is scum. He stayed off the Vehicle lynch because he knew Vehicle was town. He clearly hasn't been reading the thread (still pointing to D1 events after an eventful D2). And he claims he is voting Beast because of a scummy post the latter made. I reckon he also knows Beast is scum and expects us to lynch him soon, earning him town cred in the process. Lastly, his contrived attack against Voth in the aftermath of the Vehicle lynch is very, very scummy.

My scum list in no particular order:
        Halp
        m_leonard
        Beast
        ​​​​​​

​​​​​
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• PartyFalcon we need to hear from you.
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Add Field to the list of people jumping on the “halp is a lurker must be scum” bandwagon because it's a convenient narrative. I’ll repeat again, I’ve been as active as necessary, and at least as active as you (Field). Maybe we can do a post count to confirm, and even if you have more than me, it’s marginal and does not warrant you the right to call me a lurker. Contrived is YOU calling ME a lurker. You’re calling me scum for not lynching townies? I didn’t think vehicle was scum so I didn’t vote for him, and I am suspect of the people who jumped on his “slip”. I am suspect of the people who lynched our watcher. I am especially suspect of the people who were on both of the wagons that resulted in lynching townies. “Follow the Governor” seems like a pretty good cover for scum. Everything I said in the last day remains true. Voth was playing his typical scum game, and I’m not sure why I’m the only one who noticed.

Field thinks I’m scum because I don’t lynch townies and because I find Beast’s posts to be blatantly scummy. So in order to stay off of Field’s scum list, one must play against one’s own wincon. Noted. And Field is confirmed town by Voth? Cool.

Well I investigated Voth last night, guess what?

Vote Voth

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
              I am suspect of the people who lynched our watcher.
              So you knew that sherlock was the watcher and didn't say anything?
              Actually, you said nothing about sherlock D1.

Originally posted by Halp View Post

Vote Voth
              You've been sufficiently useless all game that I could buy a cop claim.
              What's your role?
              Who did you target N1? What were your results?

Vote m_leonhard

Kassius Jessup
              Who'd you target N2?

Comment

Add Field to the list of people jumping on the “halp is a lurker must be scum” bandwagon because it's a convenient narrative. I’ll repeat again, I’ve been as active as necessary, and at least as active as you (Field). Maybe we can do a post count to confirm, and even if you have more than me, it’s marginal and does not warrant you the right to call me a lurker. Contrived is YOU calling ME a lurker. You’re calling me scum for not lynching townies? I didn’t think vehicle was scum so I didn’t vote for him, and I am suspect of the people who jumped on his “slip”. I am suspect of the people who lynched our watcher. I am especially suspect of the people who were on both of the wagons that resulted in lynching townies. “Follow the Governor” seems like a pretty good cover for scum. Everything I said in the last day remains true. Voth was playing his typical scum game, and I’m not sure why I’m the only one who noticed.

Field thinks I’m scum because I don’t lynch townies and because I find Beast’s posts to be blatantly scummy. So in order to stay off of Field’s scum list, one must play against one’s own wincon. Noted. And Field is confirmed town by Voth? Cool.

Vote Voth
                If you have been reading the thread, you'd know I don't follow anyone, I've been calling Vehicle scum since D1 and I voted based on what I thought.

You'd also know that 'follow the governor' was never a thing. The only reason Exalt voted Vehicle was because no one was budging to move their votes to m_leo, and I think you know why (he's your scum buddy).

Halp is lying, and this is a poor last ditch effort to out our cop.
                Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Also, I don't care about post count. You've been absent this game and your absence has been noted. By me and others.

vote: halp
                  Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                    So you knew that sherlock was the watcher and didn't say anything?
                    Actually, you said nothing about sherlock D1.

You've been sufficiently useless all game that I could buy a cop claim.
                    What's your role?
                    Who did you target N1? What were your results?

Vote m_leonhard

Kassius Jessup
                    Who'd you target N2?
                    Wait so you think at the beginning of a phase, with no other information from the previous night, that I’m fake claiming an investigative role, but you’re also not voting for me? That makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

If you have been reading the thread, you'd know I don't follow anyone, I've been calling Vehicle scum since D1 and I voted based on what I thought.

You'd also know that 'follow the governor' was never a thing. The only reason Exalt voted Vehicle was because no one was budging to move their votes to m_leo, and I think you know why (he's your scum buddy).

Halp is lying, and this is a poor last ditch effort to out our cop.
                      A last ditch effort? There are literally no votes on me and it’s the beginning of the phase. How is this a last ditch effort? So I’m scum when I have nothing to say, and I’m scum when I provide information? Ok..

Comment

• Is it mylo? Does your scumteam have five members?
                        I don't know your alignment.
                        Scum can't kill you because you're going to get lynched, so if it's a weak scumteam or we shoot the roleblocker or something like that, we get more reports for free. This is especially true if e.g. kassius copies your rolepower.
                        This'd all be obvious to you if you were actually our cop though.

Why respond to where I put my vote at the start of the day, which very clearly has nothing to do with where it ends up at the end of the day, and not to my questions about your role? Those take longer to think about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                          Voth + Field + Scarlet + Someone = Scum Team
                          I think Vehicle May have actually nailed the entire scum team with this post.

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                            Is it mylo? Does your scumteam have five members?
                            I don't know your alignment.
                            Scum can't kill you because you're going to get lynched, so if it's a weak scumteam or we shoot the roleblocker or something like that, we get more reports for free. This is especially true if e.g. kassius copies your rolepower.
                            This'd all be obvious to you if you were actually our cop though.

Why respond to where I put my vote at the start of the day, which very clearly has nothing to do with where it ends up at the end of the day, and not to my questions about your role? Those take longer to think about?
                            With all of your experience playing varsity level mafia, are you of the opinion that townies should immediately dismiss an investigative claim while simultaneously demanding a full reveal from the person providing it? Are you here because you got exiled from MU for being terrible at this game?

I’ve provided info, believe it or don’t, I’m playing to my wincon and I’m not going to reveal all of the details of my role right now. If anyone here that isn’t scum thinks I have the balls/stupidity to fakeclaim this at the beginning of D3, then we honestly deserve to lose because you have lost touch with reality.

Comment

• u all are scum, i'm a sweet rolled townie.
                              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

A last ditch effort? There are literally no votes on me and it’s the beginning of the phase. How is this a last ditch effort? So I’m scum when I have nothing to say, and I’m scum when I provide information? Ok..
                                I'll remind you that I called your claim a last ditch effort. For now, moving on.

Stop misrepresenting why I called you scum. My post is merely a few posts above yours. There are a few reasons:
                                -​​​​​​Noted absence earlier phases, only responding when called out.
                                -You stayed off Vehicle train on purpose, then attacked Voth immediately as if Voth was supposed to know Vehicle was town.
                                -You're picking and choosing, selectively referring to past posts in support of your arguments -- this is a scum tactic.
                                -Your entire argument as to why we should believe your claim rests on reverse psychology and "I wouldn't be so stupid to do so," while evading Scarlet's questions. This is a scum tactic.
                                -Provide all the information you have. The only reason you have for holding on to it is if you're scum who is afraid of being caught in a lie.

​​​​​
                                ​​​​
                                Trench Wars Player

Comment

Working...
                                X