No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessup is caught scum and I've proven it. There is no logical way to deny the fact that Jessup slipped by claiming she protected Field, yet Field died anyway. A scum PGO is literally almost NEVER a thing, and I've never seen that role happen in any game in my entire history of playing mafia. I've never seen anyone flip that role in all of TW Mafia history either. It's as stupid of a claim as Jessup claiming Naive Doctor.

Voth refusing to admit it, combined with him literally trying to save Jessup now twice (he saved her on D1 by lynching the watcher instead at the last second) shows all it needs to, combined with his buddy-buddy of Scarlet literally since both of your first posts in the game. You've been doing scum theater with Scarlet all game long, same with Halp and Jessup.

Based on the number of players left, I actually think lynching me might be the best option. I won't even use my ability to stop it. Once I flip town and you see my role name, you'll laugh as everyone then double-lynches Voth/Jessup to win the game the following day.

Anyone want to do this actually? I'm legit down for that. Lynch me today, and then double-lynch Voth/Jessup tommorrow. They don't have the numbers to win if we do this.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• If anyone has doubts, I repeat:

Lynch me today, and then double-lynch Voth/Jessup tomorrow. They don't have the numbers to win even if we do this. I'm near certain I just caught the last scum team.
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I got a BP vest last night from Field, meaning he visited me. Nobody seems to dispute this. It is a fact, therefore it ruins your PGO excuse. This can be proven too through game mechanics, making you now caught scum as well. Hook, line, and sinker.

If people think I'm lying, there is one easy way to prove it. I can use my Sall'aria ability and stop the lynch today if really necessary. Then you'd have to ask yourself, how in the fuck would this game be balanced if I was scum and could do that AND was BP? I'd be legitimately unkillable as scum, which would be 100% busted and make this game not even worth the time to play. You'd literally be insulting Kthx to believe he'd do that.

So then, you now have to ask yourself, do you feel lucky punk?
        Classic scum statement. You got this item from a dead player. Something that can NEVER be confirmed until you use it or you die. No one disputed it? I did. Me and field were tied as close to knowing your neighbor is town as you can get in a mafia game when you're both town. He wouldn't have been a dumbass and given a vest to you, who was 50/50 at best in any good players mind (and field is really good). So no, I dispute it, I don't buy it, and your total 100% flip out here is indication I'm right. So pretty much what you are really saying here is nope, what I said happened did in fact happen, and it is 100% fact because I say it is, and because of my factual statement that refutes your theory, the theory is entirely refuted and nu. Except townies don't play like that. They don't know what's going on and it is their job as the majority to figure it out. You are talking in absolutes. Townies never talk in absolutes because we just don't know. You're displaying classic scum behavior - glazing over anything that doesn't fit the narrative you want and just filling posts with combativeness and absolutism.

Nice try, but just like Scarlet - do it in a game full of Jessups or the next time I have a 1 week old screaming in my face all night.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Theory is entirely refuted and null*

Bad feeling here that we might lose the game due to inactive townies. If Exalt is scum, so is Kassius.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

If anyone has doubts, I repeat:

Lynch me today, and then double-lynch Voth/Jessup tomorrow. They don't have the numbers to win even if we do this. I'm near certain I just caught the last scum team.
            Good - let's do it!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Nothing to add at this point, other than agreeing with Exalt. Let's get Jessup done and we can move on.

Thanks for explaining my N1 result though, Exalt. Now I know where I got the cop role from at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Classic scum statement. You got this item from a dead player. Something that can NEVER be confirmed until you use it or you die. No one disputed it? I did. Me and field were tied as close to knowing your neighbor is town as you can get in a mafia game when you're both town. He wouldn't have been a dumbass and given a vest to you, who was 50/50 at best in any good players mind (and field is really good). So no, I dispute it, I don't buy it, and your total 100% flip out here is indication I'm right. So pretty much what you are really saying here is nope, what I said happened did in fact happen, and it is 100% fact because I say it is, and because of my factual statement that refutes your theory, the theory is entirely refuted and nu. Except townies don't play like that. They don't know what's going on and it is their job as the majority to figure it out. You are talking in absolutes. Townies never talk in absolutes because we just don't know. You're displaying classic scum behavior - glazing over anything that doesn't fit the narrative you want and just filling posts with combativeness and absolutism.

Nice try, but just like Scarlet - do it in a game full of Jessups or the next time I have a 1 week old screaming in my face all night.
                What action did you think Field did last night then? Can you explain that? Who do you think FIeld visited, and what did he do?

Also, why didn't Jessup protect Field, even though there's no strongman or RB or anything else?

Also, how did Scarlet die?

You've literally gone full-retard at this point. I have zero sympathy anymore for you. Your play has been dogshit this year. You've fallen off a cliff and hit Jessup territory
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Voth The biggest reason I know you and Jessup are scumbuddies is that the evidence I laid out here would have town Jessup all over you right now, yet she hasn't mentioned you as scum whatsoever today. She's paranoid of literally everyone except you now. You've done nothing differently from any other day, so what gives? You saved her on D1 even and she didn't TR you, yet now that there's evidence showing you might be scum, she believes everything you say.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

What action did you think Field did last night then? Can you explain that? Who do you think FIeld visited, and what did he do?

Also, why didn't Jessup protect Field, even though there's no strongman or RB or anything else?

Also, how did Scarlet die?

You've literally gone full-retard at this point. I have zero sympathy anymore for you. Your play has been dogshit this year. You've fallen off a cliff and hit Jessup territory
                    I can't make heads or tails of this entire shit show on my own with you, that's for sure.

I have no explanation for field dying despite Jessup protection. None.

I have no idea if field visited anyone at all and even less so what he might have done. The powers and roles in this game seem very x-shot to me.

I'll ignore all the other bullshit. You sound like scum Willby last game constantly sneering that voth lost his touch and shouldn't be trusted. Just another classic scum move to add to the list.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I can't make heads or tails of this entire shit show on my own with you, that's for sure.

I have no explanation for field dying despite Jessup protection. None.

I have no idea if field visited anyone at all and even less so what he might have done. The powers and roles in this game seem very x-shot to me.

I'll ignore all the other bullshit. You sound like scum Willby last game constantly sneering that voth lost his touch and shouldn't be trusted. Just another classic scum move to add to the list.
                      When I say I have no explanation, I also know there's a small chance of a scum PGO. So there's that.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

You were scum that game though

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

You were scum that game though
                          And so was he.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Selective quoting and even more selective responding. If you're town, why do you make it so easy to completely not trust one word you say?

The PGO thing is a total long shot but it was coming up
                            way before I even made mention of it, just not in the exact same application. Why was it coming up then?

What is your thoughts on what happened last night phase Exalt? Who killed who? How did it all shake out? I'm fascinated to hear if you're willing to respond.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Utter bullshit. I pushed for Halp D2. I even said Scarlet was my vote for D3 before the results of N2 came out.

So I'm scum? Because I lynched an inactive newbie no one knows D1 and Vehicle because he was scummy and no one would vote Halp with me D2? Fuck off already. Scum know this is the turning point and that's why there is a fight here.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• The fact that PF and MLeo still have not chimed in is literally bullshit.

kthx modkill?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X