No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we double lynch, we know that we hit scum. If it's Exalt, that's all the sweeter, because then Kassius is a home run the next day. And that could even be the last of the anti-town parties... with the cult never materializing because Paul died immediately (LOL) we might just be left with 2 scum.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
      1. Exalt
      2. the_paul murdered night 1 - Cult Recruiter
      3. Voth
      4. field - killed bight 3 - Prison Smuggler
      5. Vehicle lynched day 2 - Prison Asshole
      6. WillBy
      7. Zeebu
      8. PartyFalcon
      9. Kassius
      10. Jessup
      11. Halp - lynched day 3 - mafia strongman
      12. Beast
      13. Sherlock Holmes - lynched day 1 - prison watcher
      14. m_leonhard
      15. scarlet - killed night 3 - mafia goon

9 players left. Probably 2-3 scum left including a possible third party. Leaves 6-7 town players left. Two impending modkills. What the fuck are we supposed to do? Potentially, worst case scenario, we walk into the next day phase down FOUR townies. If Jessup is lynched and flips town, if the two inactives are town, and assuming another NK takes place. That would be the end of the game or extremely close to it.

So double lynch Exalt and Jessup. If Exalt is scum, Kassius goes next. If Jessup is scum, you're free to lynch me, but I'm confirmed town, so that's a waste.
      Anyone else notice that it says there that Paul was "murdered" N1 and Scarlet and field were "killed" N3? If Kassius drew the scum kill target and "copied" it onto Scarlet, why doesn't it say Scarlet was "murdered"? Why does field's say "killed" also?

​​​​​​​Am I reading too much into this or could it be some indication of what happened N3? I don't know what yet... need to think more.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Anyone else notice that it says there that Paul was "murdered" N1 and Scarlet and field were "killed" N3? If Kassius drew the scum kill target and "copied" it onto Scarlet, why doesn't it say Scarlet was "murdered"? Why does field's say "killed" also?

​​​​​​​Am I reading too much into this or could it be some indication of what happened N3? I don't know what yet... need to think more.
        I would guess that it's just an issue of those two phases taking place a long time apart... murdered/killed, there could be some nuance there but I'm leaning towards it not meaning anything. Could be some flavor or something too, not sure how field and scarlet "died".

Comment

• Sorry for the million posts in a row. I went back and re-read what transpired immediately after phase change. Exalt and Kassius look less scummy then than they have in the more recent pages, but I'm sure they'd say the same about me.

I really can't decide honestly. I think a double lynch is our best bet.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Sorry for the million posts in a row. I went back and re-read what transpired immediately after phase change. Exalt and Kassius look less scummy then than they have in the more recent pages, but I'm sure they'd say the same about me.

I really can't decide honestly. I think a double lynch is our best bet.
            Exalt over PF though? I think we all agree with getting rid of Jessup, but I dont necessarily agree with the #2

Comment

• I suppose I could go for a double lynch on myself with exalt or kass as other. You all should go for kassius though as he is scum jailor. The only reason I support this idea is I think Kthx may be a big enough asshole to give me insane , na?ve or paranoid doc. It is possible I killed field in theory sadly if I was insane in which case when I flip town you all will see I am in fact town doc as I have said I was and maybe listen to me. I still think I was redirected away from field but it is possible I killed him being insane or naive.

I only have 2 shots left to answer your question Voth. I didn't use N1 and have used 2 of 4 I had.

If I am insane though .. I could also target scum and kill them maybe lol that could be nice for town. I also have my day votes for town and won't be retarded like willby and try and vote out town power roles.

You really should go for kass and me if you want a proper double lynch though..
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Exalt over PF though? I think we all agree with getting rid of Jessup, but I dont necessarily agree with the #2
                look at this blatant scum.. literally asking us to double lynch me and PF who is gonna be modkilled anyways lool zero scum on that train.. just tell us ur scum at this stage willby ffs .. u are so obvious it is hilarious.. it is obvious willby is scum or more likely survivor.. hilarious how obvious he is making it tho lol
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• does exalt still claim to have the ability to stop a vote? can he use that ability on himself?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Why PF? He's inactive and about to be modkilled. It's obvious that we hit scum if we lynch Jessup and Exalt.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                      does exalt still claim to have the ability to stop a vote? can he use that ability on himself?
                      Yeah. If that ability exists, he said earlier it makes it so there is no lynch at all. But he shouldn't if he's town and is willing to put his money where his mouth is. He already volunteered to get lynched and when he flips town to have everyone double lynch me and Jessup the next day.

If we lynch Exalt and Jessup today, we catch scum. Simple.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• we could jsut straight up lynch exalt and see if thats the case. how has exalt's voting history looked? can you sell me on voting for exalt on his voting history? im trying to get some things done for work so i cant spend a lot of time on this at the moment.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                          we could jsut straight up lynch exalt and see if thats the case. how has exalt's voting history looked? can you sell me on voting for exalt on his voting history? im trying to get some things done for work so i cant spend a lot of time on this at the moment.
                          Sure, you could try. If you guys want to waste today, then I'll use it right now. If you want that, say it now, since I'm not gonna waste my time waiting until deadline for this shit. If bad players want to listen to Voth scum flailing like a moron for two more days trying to protect scum Jessup, then I'll just use it and stop letting you fuckers waste my time. I'm town and am obvious town. Voth is protecting obvious scum. There's no grand conspiracy here. Jessup lied and got caught. Voth protected Jessup all game long, plus he buddied with Scarlet all game long. Read through the game if you guys want to waste my time. This game should be over already.

If kthx confirms he's going to modkill both mleo and PF, I'll use the action right now and hopefully we dont fuckingf lose due to giving scum 3 free NKs. If that's what bad townies want though, then let's do it.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Why PF? He's inactive and about to be modkilled. It's obvious that we hit scum if we lynch Jessup and Exalt.
                            So now I'm scum with Jessup? What the fuck? Jesus Christ Voth is a terrible player now. Legitimately bad. If the rest of these people weren't bad as well, you'd be toast by now Voth.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

So now I'm scum with Jessup? What the fuck? Jesus Christ Voth is a terrible player now. Legitimately bad. If the rest of these people weren't bad as well, you'd be toast by now Voth.
                              One of you is. I just don't know which. So let's double lynch you both and then we know where everything stands.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                                I suppose I could go for a double lynch on myself with exalt or kass as other. You all should go for kassius though as he is scum jailor. The only reason I support this idea is I think Kthx may be a big enough asshole to give me insane , na?ve or paranoid doc. It is possible I killed field in theory sadly if I was insane in which case when I flip town you all will see I am in fact town doc as I have said I was and maybe listen to me. I still think I was redirected away from field but it is possible I killed him being insane or naive.

I only have 2 shots left to answer your question Voth. I didn't use N1 and have used 2 of 4 I had.

If I am insane though .. I could also target scum and kill them maybe lol that could be nice for town. I also have my day votes for town and won't be retarded like willby and try and vote out town power roles.

You really should go for kass and me if you want a proper double lynch though..
                                2 shots left and toh didnt use it N1 after claiming Doctor?

People believe this crap? I'm seriously shocked at the stupidity here. This is worse than Paul literally being caught scum a few games back and none of you geniuses lynching him for it. Its seriously that bad. This shit is so ridiculously bad that I feel like I'm losing massive amounts of brain cells even reading it.

Fuck you all. Scum can win if that's what you want. We had this game wrapped up after I solved it and you morons didnt just end it. I'm ending the day early.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X