Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Actually Voth, I don't care what you do, because you can't get rid of me. I'm literally unkillable now thanks to Field. That's probably why he sent it to me. I don't really care why he would send a vest to me and not to you. Take that up with him post-game. All I know is that Jessup is scum, and if the game isn't over after she flips red, we might have to lynch you next.
    I see where you're going. You have a lynch stop ability and you're also not able to be nightkilled because the scum team will always wonder if you used the vest. Except your stop lynch power (if true) is a total pro-scum power, not pro-town at all. It's not pro-town to let one person decide to let the day phase be a complete waste - that is pro-scum. And your alleged gift from field makes no sense. Field knew I was confirmed town and he wouldn't take a risk.

So what's left? More rage posts? Lay them on me. You're only making it harder for me to lynch the guy I want out of the game most.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• lol k exalt. u got me I'm scum... NOT!!...

I told everyone I protected field and got success yet he died so I must have been redirected or am naive but according to you I have said nothing to explain myself when I have explained myself consistently EVERY time.

I told everyone KAssius is town jailor multiple times so even if I die Town has some idea what to do after this utter stupid town train on me.

Now you are threatening Voth?? Field proved voth is town.. got a FULL ROLE REVEAL. The only way voth isn't is if voth is godfather/warden but the halp vote shud put that possibility to rest.
      You are being scum.. lol love how you left a bread crumb to cover ur butt too in the slight chance town listens to me about kass being scum jailor, You did one little line saying some things dont add up with kass but it is obvious to me you know what kass is.

I'm too fatigued to look up the halp voting count but am pretty sure both u and kass were late to jump in on it.. that vote shud support my theory.
      Kass shud go today and exalt should go tomorrow imo town. The only thing saving exalt is the one vote semi early on halp but wud make since for godfather/warden to blend in..
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Unless it's a scum PGO, which was my only point. But thanks for just ignoring that and responding angrily about what a town PGO would clearly do (on day 1, not now) if they aren't an idiot.

Please. Don't even try. You even proposing that I'm anything but 100% confirmed town is pretty off the rails. Everyone knows I am. Your rage posts don't get to me in the slightest, but they do remind me of scum Exalt in the past. But also town Exalt when perhaps unfairly called out. Part of the game, and you know that - so why so testy? Town voth has to cover all of his bases in perhaps the most important lynch of the game while two players are completely (seriously Kthx, modkill?) missing in action.
        A scum PGO? Did Jessup hack your account dude? You claiming to believe Naive Doctor now too? When have you ever seen a scum PGO before on this site or any others?

I'm not being testy. I'm simply being brutally honest. Your brain is gone right now, so I'm calling you out on it. Occam's razor makes Jessup obvious scum, yet you've tried to think of every possible ridiculous scenario in which she isn't. The best you've come up with is scum PGO? That doesn't explain your scumread on Kassius then, because how did Scarlet die then? Did she visit this unicorn scum PGO too? How did I get a BP Vest last night if Field didn't visit me?

Vote for me if you want to test it, since you think Jessup isn't scum. I don't care. Like I said, I'm legitimately unkillable now unless there's a second strongman out there somehow. I'm lynching Jessup today whether you like it or not. She's obvious scum and has been flailing wildly. I'm simply taking note that you might need to die next if the game isn't over after she flips scum. You are NOT clear and never have been. You've been buddy-buddy with Scarlet all game long, Scarlet bussed Halp so it stands to reason you would too if scum, and assuming Jessup isn't a Mafia Godfather, then Field's investigation on you means nothing if one hasn't flipped yet.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
          So I got a note from zeebu, that came with an array of weapinry and bullet proof vests that told me to kill the third party kassius/jessup yada, yada.
          beast can you please explain this post?? is this bs or a joke or??
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• PS ..voth question kass more and not exalt.. Exalt is purposely distracting focus away from KASSIUS. KASS MUST go or town will probably lose. Kassius is jailor.

VOTE KASSIUS
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              PS ..voth question kass more and not exalt.. Exalt is purposely distracting focus away from KASSIUS. KASS MUST go or town will probably lose. Kassius is jailor.

VOTE KASSIUS
              How did Scarlet die then?
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Fine. Use it then. I won't let that alleged ability sit around for phases on end so you can use it when the game is at a breaking point.

unvote Jessup
                vote Exalt

And I would strongly encourage everyone else to
                do the same. Is Exalt scum? Not sure. Maybe. But either way, the power needs to go if it exists. Maybe he will sing a different tune if the deck is stacked on him.

This guy is literally putting his eggs in the basket of a confirmed townie being Jessup level brain dead scum. Okay. Make my day bitch.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I just thought of something actually.

Kassius

You said N1 you rolled cop, not jailer, correct? I disputed this, because you said 'Jessup was put in Solitary' and that was my role, so I thought you had to have copied mine. I also thought 'okay, then someone had to have jailed Jessup using the same name as my role, even though mine is Self-Target Only, not to mention that there has to be a cop out there who hasn't said a damn thing the entire game'. Then I just remembered... Field had a 1 shot cop role. He investigated Voth, so the cop thing makes some sense.

Well, here's where it gets interesting. Jessup said she protected NOBODY on N1, not even herself after claiming Doctor on D1 before Voth unvoted and saved her. That's a ridiculous thing to do as a doctor, because a scum NK would have been on Jessup if she was truly the town doctor. Common sense, right? I mean, we lynched the Watcher due to Voth saving Jessup. Jessup was jailed, yet not a single person has claimed to be jailed except by you?

What if Jessup is scum and had the Solitary ability herself? My ability is a self-target only thing. I can't use it on anyone else. I bet Jessup had that ability and used it, and scum strongmanned Paul. That would explain why Scarlet was so adamant against Paul possibly dying to recruiting scum. The Solitary ability doesn't just stop kills, but also any actions from working on that person, meaning you got no results back as a cop. Again, it is a self-target only thing in my role PM, so I assume it's likely the same for Jessup.

So then, Jessup placed herself in Solitary on N1, refused to acknowledge she was jailed at all, and instead conveniently claimed she protected nobody, not even herself. Does anyone in this game truly believe Jessup wouldn't be self-protecting herself on N1? Anyone at all?

Then on N2, instead of protecting anyone else like a doctor would, Jessup protects herself and claims to have stopped the kill, even though scum still had Strongman Halp in the game. Does anyone truly believe this? Scarlet was jailed by you this time (was she put in solitary?), and so there once again was no NK.

N3, Jessup claims to have protected someone else finally, and conveniently, that person died. She didn't claim to be jailed, didn't claim to be roleblocked, there is no strongman left, etc. People like Voth stop using logic and go Simple Jack full-retard mode trying to explain away how Field visited a scum PGO, you didn't kill Scarlet (while not giving an alternative as to why scarlet died), etc.

I think Voth is actually scum. He saved scum Jessup D1, which I think will be proven after Jessup gets lynched today. Only him and Scarlet were claiming to be willing to move to Halp with me on D1, yet Voth and Scarlet immediately jumped onto Vehicle when I gave him as an alternative lynch over WillBy like ravenous wolves who didn't truly want to yeet Halp. Scarlet bussed Halp hard on D3, so it stands to reason that any other scum would have done so as well. Now on D4, when Jessup is all but caught, Voth goes into full-defense mode for her, trying all he can to stop that lynch from happening and accusing you and me of being scum instead. He claims he is cleared by Field, yet Halp/Scarlet flipped strongman/goon, so no Godfather has flipped yet. It's also mighty convenient that both Field and Voth 'investigated' each other. We know Field was legit town, but why would both of them have cop actions? That doesn't make much sense to me.

Once Jessup flips scum, if this game isn't over, Voth is the 4th scum. I'm calling it now.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Fine. Use it then. I won't let that alleged ability sit around for phases on end so you can use it when the game is at a breaking point.

unvote Jessup
                    vote Exalt

And I would strongly encourage everyone else to
                    do the same. Is Exalt scum? Not sure. Maybe. But either way, the power needs to go if it exists. Maybe he will sing a different tune if the deck is stacked on him.

This guy is literally putting his eggs in the basket of a confirmed townie being Jessup level brain dead scum. Okay. Make my day bitch.
                    This guy is 100% scum. Easy fucking bait lol.

GG Voth. You tried man. You got fucked by Scarlet dying, since Halp was MIA and Jessup is real life Simple Jack, but them's the breaks. You probably would've won if Scarlet didn't get yeeted by Kassius though.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

How did Scarlet die then?
                      I assume field PGO him .. The real question is how did FIELD die.. scarlet could have been vigi'd perhaps or PGO killed by field. I'm unsure honestly and also unsure of how paranoid gun owner works if multiple people visit one. Itsn't the assasin the one killed or would every die who visits a paranoid gun owner?

All I know is I protected field, got success and field still died :\
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

GG Voth. You tried man. You got fucked by Scarlet dying, since Halp was MIA and Jessup is real life Simple Jack, but them's the breaks. You probably would've won if Scarlet didn't get yeeted by Kassius though.
                        This is BS lol.. kass had ZERO to do with scarlet dying because kass is a scum jailor.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I assume field PGO him .. The real question is how did FIELD die.. scarlet could have been vigi'd perhaps or PGO killed by field. I'm unsure honestly and also unsure of how paranoid gun owner works if multiple people visit one. Itsn't the assasin the one killed or would every die who visits a paranoid gun owner?

All I know is I protected field, got success and field still died :\
                          If Field was the PGO, not only would you be dead, but you'd have protected him still from dying to Scarlet.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Nice. Thanks for the info bro.

My vote won't change. The rest of you can make your own decisions, but you own them. Fields flip confirmed me and anyone suggesting (or in this case, actually accusing me at this point of being scum) is just scum themselves.

I hope to god we have enough active townies to make Exalt use his ability (if it exists) or just end him here.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Okay. Make my day bitch.
                              I got a BP vest last night from Field, meaning he visited me. Nobody seems to dispute this. It is a fact, therefore it ruins your PGO excuse. This can be proven too through game mechanics, making you now caught scum as well. Hook, line, and sinker.

If people think I'm lying, there is one easy way to prove it. I can use my Sall'aria ability and stop the lynch today if really necessary. Then you'd have to ask yourself, how in the fuck would this game be balanced if I was scum and could do that AND was BP? I'd be legitimately unkillable as scum, which would be 100% busted and make this game not even worth the time to play. You'd literally be insulting Kthx to believe he'd do that.

So then, you now have to ask yourself, do you feel lucky punk?
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Unvote kassius, the definite scum jailor

VOTE EXALT, The probable scum warden
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...