No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• again we all should vote kassius for the 100th time :laugh::laugh::laugh: KAss is scum jailor and super dangerous,
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• 86 pages in and Jessup still hasn't quoted or taken issue with anything Voth has said even once that I can recall.

GG all, even with inactive mleo and PF, we're nearly done I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

What the fuck? Again.. something I can't really use because the guy always acts like he's on drugs. The PM I got said nothing about Willby (that was what you said pages ago). It didn't say anything about ANYONE by name, including you. So be more specific or fuck off.
        Look up the role friendly neighbor. It does that.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
          86 pages in and Jessup still hasn't quoted or taken issue with anything Voth has said even once that I can recall.

this is a joke right? lool I have not voted with voth once and was totally thinking voth was scum until voth blocked my vote and halp flipped scum. .. it is obvious now Voth is town because of field and voting out halp. YOU on the other hand have no confirmation, did not vote for halp, never came at scarlet, never came at exalt and are the damn scum jailor :laugh:

NOTE TO EVERYONE,just like exalt , kassius is now being accusatory and totally disregarding that Voth literally used an action to remove my vote against him to prove he was town. Kass you just fucked up BIG TIME, Literally this was the dumbest scummiest post of the entire game by you.. lol scum kassius just showed their hand ...
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

Look up the role friendly neighbor. It does that.
            Okay, I see the role, but did you not say at least once that the information in the PM applies to Willby?

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
              So I have no idea what the exact wording is but voth should have been pm’d whatever you were willby
              This is the post I was thinking of. I read this as "you should have been PMed what Willbys alignment was."

Fair enough. Zeebu is confirmed town - Willby is not.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

86 pages in and Jessup still hasn't quoted or taken issue with anything Voth has said even once that I can recall.

Yeah OK - Jessup has been on my balls all game, just like every tiring game.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

This is the post I was thinking of. I read this as "you should have been PMed what Willbys alignment was."

Fair enough. Zeebu is confirmed town - Willby is not.
                  ahhh, yea. wording gaff on my part.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Let's do this one more time, in case the game doesnt end with jessups lynch and modkills.

1. Exalt- claims several powerful actions, hasnt visibly used any to prove it though. Though I do believe his role, we dont have any proof so he could be lying
                    3. Voth- used his action to remove jessups vote last phase, which helped eliminate scum. Field claimed to have his role PM, so hes looking extremely townie
                    6. WillBy- vote gambling modifier confirmed, but cant be 100% verified as town. Same boat as exalt, with a little more proof about the role, but a less pro-town role claimed
                    7. Zeebu- friendly neighbor, confirmed by Voth and WillBy.
                    8. PartyFalcon- unknown
                    9. Kassius- confirmed he has a role, claimed to jail scarlet N2 which if true is a super townie move. At the moment though, based on claims/proof alone, that he is 100% townie. He does offer the only reasonable explanation for scarlet dying, though some small part of me suspects this may not be as clear as "copied the mafia kill to use against them"
                    10. Jessup- claims dont add up, is almost 100% getting lynched today
                    12. Beast- went lurker mode last couple phases. Smallest fish to fry. Notably Halp voted for him, though thay doesnt mean too much to me.
                    14. m_leonhard- unknown. Been a scum lean since D1. Notably on scarlets scum list (among others).

I'll emphasize it here- party falcon, beast, leo are the only ones to not actually claim. Beast has hinted at it, but unless I missed something, hasnt given us anything solid. Why dont you claim beast, so we can blow this game wide open?

My recommendation for town lynch order, pretending that I'm not an active player in this game and dont see my role pm:
                    jessup-> leo -> PF -> beast -> kassius -> willby -> exalt -> voth -> zeebu

Assuming the 3 lowest on the list will be gone by the end of this phase, beast is next on the chopping block, if the game hasnt ended by then.

Comment

• Beast said he had a 'fail' on me either N2 or N3, right? What sort of actions, if not blocked, can provide a 'Fail'? I can't imagine anyone blocking on my behalf, so maybe Beast got blocked?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                        Let's do this one more time, in case the game doesnt end with jessups lynch and modkills.

1. Exalt- claims several powerful actions, hasnt visibly used any to prove it though. Though I do believe his role, we dont have any proof so he could be lying
                        3. Voth- used his action to remove jessups vote last phase, which helped eliminate scum. Field claimed to have his role PM, so hes looking extremely townie
                        6. WillBy- vote gambling modifier confirmed, but cant be 100% verified as town. Same boat as exalt, with a little more proof about the role, but a less pro-town role claimed
                        7. Zeebu- friendly neighbor, confirmed by Voth and WillBy.
                        8. PartyFalcon- unknown
                        9. Kassius- confirmed he has a role, claimed to jail scarlet N2 which if true is a super townie move. At the moment though, based on claims/proof alone, that he is 100% townie. He does offer the only reasonable explanation for scarlet dying, though some small part of me suspects this may not be as clear as "copied the mafia kill to use against them"
                        10. Jessup- claims dont add up, is almost 100% getting lynched today
                        12. Beast- went lurker mode last couple phases. Smallest fish to fry. Notably Halp voted for him, though thay doesnt mean too much to me.
                        14. m_leonhard- unknown. Been a scum lean since D1. Notably on scarlets scum list (among others).

I'll emphasize it here- party falcon, beast, leo are the only ones to not actually claim. Beast has hinted at it, but unless I missed something, hasnt given us anything solid. Why dont you claim beast, so we can blow this game wide open?

My recommendation for town lynch order, pretending that I'm not an active player in this game and dont see my role pm:
                        jessup-> leo -> PF -> beast -> kassius -> willby -> exalt -> voth -> zeebu

Assuming the 3 lowest on the list will be gone by the end of this phase, beast is next on the chopping block, if the game hasnt ended by then.
                        :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

STFU willby you piece of SCUM!! lol ya vote out the town doctor first.. ur really town.. ffs I can't win for trying in this game. I told everyone the truth the whole game and I still got idiots who believe the scum willby, kassius and exalt loool. Willby is some traitor scum role or survivor.. Kassius and Exalt remaining scum..

Beast PartyFalcon Zeebu join us to vote off Exalt before they steamroll town. This is so ridiculous watching this unfold and seeing no one reacting to it besides voth..
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• m_leonhard you too please vote exalt.. kassius is scum jailor but voth wants to vote exalt the warden 1st
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            Voth The biggest reason I know you and Jessup are scumbuddies is that the evidence I laid out here would have town Jessup all over you right now, yet she hasn't mentioned you as scum whatsoever today. She's paranoid of literally everyone except you now. You've done nothing differently from any other day, so what gives? You saved her on D1 even and she didn't TR you, yet now that there's evidence showing you might be scum, she believes everything you say.
                            Does anyone else see how cringeworthy and obvious Kassius is just parroting shit Exalt says outwardly?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Do you even get to claim to be doctor if you havent protected anyone?

Scum jessup is funny because the meltdown is just, well, bizarre. Especially since you cant even revenge vote. And you're relying on afks who will likely be modkilled to come and swing thing to Exalt? Props for trying to go big, but I think you're instead going home. Is there anything else you want to let us know?

Comment

Beast said he had a 'fail' on me either N2 or N3, right? What sort of actions, if not blocked, can provide a 'Fail'? I can't imagine anyone blocking on my behalf, so maybe Beast got blocked?
                                I need him to elaborate on his role before we can try to explain any action results. But I dont expect useful information from him here, just as I didnt expect useful information from him D1, or at any stage in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X